It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how world war three will begin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsyourlifelike

i think there will be to many powerful countries locked in nato agreements with america that it wont help

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

" ( hope I'm right) "

Hope your wronge!.

Cheers.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

why exactly do you hope im wrong about world war 3 not being a nuclear one

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
China just handed Pakistan 50 JF-17 Fighter Jets with advanced electronics to keep control of their skies and get those American UAV's.

World War III already started.

The Chinese shooting that ballistic missile from a submarine 30 miles off the coast of California should have given you notice of the severity of what's going on.

There were stories and pictures of a Chinese radar truck in America seen headed towards a military base on a tractor and trailer.

Try to find pictures on the internet now of that truck. They're all gone.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Remember Ronald Reagan :

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

to bad no one followed his advice

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm listening now to AJ and it appears you might well be correct however don't rule out the Balkans, thats coming for Europe at some point.....Middle East could be the final fontier.

There is obviously going to be multiple wars on many fronts before early next year.......pretty scary stuff

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Are you sure those subs are not USA or India???

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Originally posted by connorromanow
The UN will become more powerless and ultimatly dissolve. I dont think that any country will be brave enough to use nukes(i hope im right)

Unfortunately not. There may be a "stale mate" in such a circumstance. NATO would wipe these countries off the face of the Earth. That's why you won't be witnessing an all out WWIII.

The localized conflicts will continue until everyone's broke, and that is where the UN becomes the most powerful force on Earth. That's always been the plan.

edit on 23-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

i think that the un will dissolve from the inabiltiy to prevent conflict and be replaced by a even more powerful entity aka nwo

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That's the point brother, that's the point. Probably listen to him wasn't lucrative, this war (already started according to me), is like you said, a way out of the crisis.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

im not ruleing it out completley but pakistan seems to be the best way to piss off china

top topics

<< 1   >>

join