It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how world war three will begin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
this is my guess as to how wold war three will begin

The Us will need an economy boost so they will try to start it, they will convince nato to move into pakistan on grounds of al qaeda operating there. this will eventualy cause china to assist pakistan, the war will mainly start out between nato and the alligence between china and pakistan, India will probably use this oppertunity to size land in pakistan. NATO will begin sending larger amounts of the differnt countires militaires in, evenutaly the whole country will send their army in. Russia getting nervous on the encrouching war may intervine, after this countries will begin to take side between the two alliances. The UN will become more powerless and ultimatly dissolve. I dont think that any country will be brave enough to use nukes(i hope im right)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
. I dont think that any country will be brave enough to use nukes(i hope im right)

Well... it happened before. Twice.

So... thats how it starts. And... how does it end may I ask? Considering you're taking nukes out of the equation...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
THE WAVE WILL HIT US IN 3 MONTHS. Aug, 10 , help us all. ignorance is the option.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
EVEN THE gov't cain't help yo.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

my guess is uncertain, because it will depend on what sides some other countries will take, it will probably end by the giving up of one of the majour countires due to troop loss(possibly internal revolution), either china, america or russia. After one of those sides quit than probably more countires will give up and negociate peace

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
yellowstone.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
now perfected, harrp and other tech will be the cause, other things as of tornadoes,hurricanes, valcanica act, two months, a currsor to the event will be mt. st. helens.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The Us will need an economy boost so they will try to start it

I don't know about the rest, but that part is 100% accurate, The rest won't make a difference anyway.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
helens will erupt will be the news set the time of set for aug 10 th. have fun.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
next 2 weeks tornadic act will increase and mt. st. helens erupts with furry.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
china , usa agreement will commence. Gas will drop, then spike in an agressive move.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
look forward to the new bill. and your social sec. will finance the effort.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The UN will become more powerless and ultimatly dissolve. I dont think that any country will be brave enough to use nukes(i hope im right)

Unfortunately not. There may be a "stale mate" in such a circumstance. NATO would wipe these countries off the face of the Earth. That's why you won't be witnessing an all out WWIII.

The localized conflicts will continue until everyone's broke, and that is where the UN becomes the most powerful force on Earth. That's always been the plan.

edit on 23-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can you not see we are in it now???

Angola
Algeria
Central african republic
DRC
Ivory coast
Djibouti
Burma
Eritrea
China
Ethiopia
Libya
Mauritania
Nigeria
Rwanda
Senegal
Afghanistan
Somalia
India
Thailand......damn the list is long....theres plenty more countries at war....how can this not be a world war???

Sudan

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

. I dont think that any country will be brave enough to use nukes(i hope im right)

Well... it happened before. Twice.

So... thats how it starts. And... how does it end may I ask? Considering you're taking nukes out of the
equation...

Who says it will end....???

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

most of those countries will probably split into diffenrt sides and join the side that is against thier enimies is my guess

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

by my best guess that would be the best way to trigger it, through pakistan scaring china, wich could start scaring the other countires into it

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

My first choice would be in the Balkans or Middle East but not Pakistan

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

i would go with pakistan, because its close enough to china that it would intimmidate them, so they would intervine like what happened it korea

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The Us will need an economy boost so they will try to start it, they will convince nato to move into pakistan on grounds of al qaeda operating there. this will eventualy cause china to assist pakistan, the war will mainly start out between nato and the alligence between china and pakistan, India will probably use this oppertunity to size land in pakistan. NATO will begin sending larger amounts of the differnt countires militaires in, evenutaly the whole country will send their army in. Russia getting nervous on the encrouching war may intervine, after this countries will begin to take side between the two alliances. The UN will become more powerless and ultimatly dissolve. I dont think that any country will be brave enough to use nukes(i hope im right)

I can see this reality, but as far as the outcome, i see more then nukes, possibly chemical warfare. I have absolutely nothing against the US but i can see many countries siding against them just to gain more independance and power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join