It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Correctness suck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wonder why attacking Muslims and people that believe 'alternative topics' is the real deal is reasonable Free Speech, but this is opposite when attacking everyone else?

(the attack here is have nothing to do with physical attacks)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
can you elaborate?

Examples?

I kind of understand what you are saying but kind of not.........

I think it depends, I think both sides say the same thing "why is it acceptable to....."

pretty much just the line your standing on

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
can you elaborate?

Examples?

I kind of understand what you are saying but kind of not.........

I think it depends, I think both sides say the same thing "why is it acceptable to....."

pretty much just the line your standing on

Drawing Mohammed Cartoons as well attacking many Conspiracy Theorists

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Double post sorry
edit on 23/5/2011 by masonicon because: Double Post

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Do you mean as opposed to attacking African Americans, Hispanics, etc.? I think it's due to the fact that Muslims have a relatively low presence in the USA (if that's where you're from). Therefore, there's hardly anyone from that culture around to offend, much less defend themselves. If you attack an African American, however, there will be a plethora of groups and individuals coming to their defense.

I'm sure the media has a lot to do with it, too. They have a track record of subliminally villainizing the Muslim culture, especially since 9/11 and all the other attacks waged by Middle Easterners. They usually wouldn't dare to defend the Muslim culture since it would probably turn many viewers off.
edit on 5/24/2011 by banandar123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123
reply to post by masonicon

Do you mean as opposed to attacking African Americans, Hispanics, etc.? I think it's due to the fact that Muslims have a relatively low presence in the USA (if that's where you're from). Therefore, there's hardly anyone from that culture around to offend, much less defend themselves. If you attack an African American, however, there will be a plethora of groups and individuals coming to their defense.

I'm sure the media has a lot to do with it, too. They have a track record of subliminally villainizing the Muslim culture, especially since 9/11 and all the other attacks waged by Middle Easterners. They usually wouldn't dare to defend the Muslim culture since it would probably turn many viewers off.
edit on 5/24/2011 by banandar123 because: (no reason given)

and Media are also similarly villainizing Global Warming for Natural Disasters subliminally

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
and Media are also similarly villainizing Global Warming for Natural Disasters subliminally

Yup...Especially during the winter season when they assume that record-breaking snowstorms = proof against global warming. I've heard something along the lines of "no sign of global warming here, Bob...There's no end to the snow in sight" on the news before.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

Originally posted by masonicon

Yup...Especially during the winter season when they assume that record-breaking snowstorms = proof against global warming. I've heard something along the lines of "no sign of global warming here, Bob...There's no end to the snow in sight" on the news before.

so both Islamic Extremism and Global Warming is to drives everyone into New World Order and how the American Political Correctness affects the rest of the World?

top topics

join