It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newborn Tossed in Trash Chute Survives 8-Story Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How cruel! Some people are just so reckless. If she didn't want the child why did she have sex. She makes it sound as if taking a contraception pill was that difficult. My prayers goes out to children who are born to brainless parents. My god, some people should just not have children. Should they tie her tubes. Should plan parenthood consider incorporating tying people's tube into their program. Or should the government require students to take test to see if they are going to be prepared to be parents.

(AP) – A newborn baby tossed down a New York City housing project's trash chute survived the eight-story fall because he landed on a pile of garbage and the compactor was jammed. A maintenance worker heard the baby's cries coming from the trash compactor yesterday morning in the Walt Whitman Houses in Brooklyn. The baby was taken to Brooklyn Hospital, where he remains in stable condition.

www.newser.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

The dirty low life that ever did this should be put in prison and the key should be thrown away. It totally disgusts me how people can do such a thing! I feel sorry for the child but on the upside at least now the baby will stand a chance of finding a family that will cherish and love it(hopefuly) like it deserves.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm usually not pro death penalty, but what possible good could someone that would do that ever be to anyone anywhere? Throwing her in prison is just an extended waste of tax payer money. Besides, she doesn't think life is valuable, so she won't mind the summary execution. Did I say summary? I meant after tons of more money are wasted on a trial, judge's salary, appointed lawyer, time in county, psych evals, etc.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Disgusting. Thank God the baby is okay. Hopefully the housing projects have surveillance cameras that may have captured the sick bastard in the act.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
you always says your all for love and peace but you post some of the saddest threads that i never feel the love from
like watching Dr.Phil

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did they name him Kal-El?
Bless the child, and curse the parents.
My thoughts go with him in the years to come.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So like are there any pregnant women that don't look pregnant anymore in that building and have no child? That is horrible!!!!! If you don't want children then use contraceptives. If you get pregnant and don't want the child, give it up for adoption so that the child can be nurtured and loved.

top topics

join