It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Ejecting Plasma, Just Like Our Sun Stereo probe descrption!!!! ELEnin is the lie Behind IT!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Everything could seem ridiculous even flying saucers

your statement proves as false as the UFO, even if i believe something truth can get out from both of them i don`t have evidence

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here's the History Channel's take on it....

...and this sure is purty:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

totally, utterly ridiculous.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So that was Mercury that went behind the Sun from the right, and then we saw Venus come from the left of the screen towards the Sun?

So if that is true then I just saw Venus get swept by a CME that has likely knocked out the entire Venutian Internet!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It is not a CME, the link I posted explains what it is that you are seeing, it's internal reflections in the camera. This only happens when an object like Venus comes into or is exiting the camera's field of view.

Originally posted by pazcat

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the STEREO Learning CenterImage artifacts
- Internal reflections

Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects. Consider this series of images showing the planet Venus leaving the field of view of the HI1-B telescope between Janary 26-31, 2009. As Venus approaches the edge of the field-of-view, a ring shape is seen apparently coming out of the planet. This is caused by reflections of the bright planet off of the camera barrel. (If you look closely at the full-field version of the January 26, 2009 image above, you'll see a large, faint bubble on the left side of the image, which is also an internal reflection of Venus.) The ring grows progressively larger as time goes by. On January 31, a horizontal streak appears near the position where Venus disappeared. This latter effect is caused by diffraction off of the optical baffles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join