It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Prussia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey guys and all the females,

lol... just here to get to know the community, and share some thoughts and ideas with you all.
Here is my is a little bit about me and my bio. ok?

See you back on the forums!

- F.F. Prussia

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by firstonterror

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
btw: I just wanted to let you know I think I am the worlds first internet user, because I was the first ever user of arpanet as a 11 year old hacking the u.s. federal governments brand new tymnet, telnet and sprintnet systems. It was an accident I was online one of their systems the day it was unvieled to the government with guests of the governement watching. We worked together on the change of plans, and they gave me permission to stay, and be their first ever user of arpanet, and the worlds first internet user.

oh! I was just on the thread right below and noticed you guys changed trolling to lurking. I remember when trolling was an inactive user who sat on the userlist who never posts. I see things have changed. good.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Are you Al Gore?!?!?

Welcome to ATS!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Wow! That's really something! When was that? What kind of computer and modem did you use?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hi firstonterror, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alomaha

Wow! That's really something! When was that? What kind of computer and modem did you use?

Auctually, I used a 56k dialup modem I think. It was old and steel like with a bunch of red lights to connect to tymnet, then reconnecting to tymnet to access arpanet using a government very large outdial number.

If you have Windows XP, just go to the DOS Command Prompt, and simply type in 'telnet'.
If I still had the government outdial number you could still access arpanet from there, to be the worlds second internet user.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
We are rigel4 and we extend our greetings through the magic of tcp/ip
arpa nets baby brothers

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
We are rigel4 and we extend our greetings through the magic of tcp/ip
arpa nets baby brothers

thanks rigel4.

auctually, it was Tymnet that was the first then Telnet as second because the us government never auctually connected arpanet online, it was just a splash page with a headline of Arpanet. Operation Red Sand. Government Property. Copyright. ® All Rights Reserved. and a Login and Password prompt. Notice the 'restricted' symbol next to copyrights?

But, the 'Internet' version that came out later was really from SprintNet. It had a format of digits like 255.255.255.255 to connect to it. I remember all Washington, DC connections started with 202.???.???.???.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ah I didn't know that, you sound like you are an asset to the train wreck, you have just signed up for.
AKA ATS bleh!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello welcome to ATS you sound like a true NERD.

Be proud ! Nerds RULE !

Anyways...

I'm Sinter and I will be more then willing to answer any qestion about this site I can help you with.
OL already told how to do just thatsoo...

Me thinks OL has some bigger ambitions these days.

Interesting title you chose ... Are you from Prussia ? Originally I mean ?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Hello welcome to ATS you sound like a true NERD.

Be proud ! Nerds RULE !

Anyways...

I'm Sinter and I will be more then willing to answer any qestion about this site I can help you with.
OL already told how to do just thatsoo...

Me thinks OL has some bigger ambitions these days.

Interesting title you chose ... Are you from Prussia ? Originally I mean ?

auctually, yes and no. Prussia naver had land and never will. We are auctually, the Prussian Empire of every country and nationality open to the world. We rule thin air, put it that way. lol

No not a nerd. yes, got my lasik done. no not a nerd, more like a UFC Ultimate Fighting Champion, suicide attempts, car crashes ect.. Die Hard 5000, thats me. hehe...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Now i'm thinking about my self-esteem... auctually, I started as a BBS Owner Sysop after I got pedoed by another BBS Owner exchanging Moderator status for sex, or like items.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well... Prussia ruled a real empire once long ago..

Anyways...

Fighters, rule too ! lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstonterror

Auctually, I used a 56k dialup modem I think. It was old and steel like with a bunch of red lights to connect to tymnet, then reconnecting to tymnet to access arpanet using a government very large outdial number.

If you have Windows XP, just go to the DOS Command Prompt, and simply type in 'telnet'.
If I still had the government outdial number you could still access arpanet from there, to be the worlds second internet user.

I have XP. I typed Telnet and it said

Welcome to Microsoft Telnet Client

Escape Character is 'CTRL+]'

Microsoft Telnet>

but I didn't get to hack the usa. How do I do this? Do I need to be on /b/ or something? Can I have the phone number?

Am I doing it right?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
interesting avatar..

Is there still a Prussia?... Interesting.

What are their major exports?.. Biggest industry?..

Just generally curious!

YOull find lots to read here!
Have fun!

Btw, you're story has holes...
I personally was on the Internet using a 14.4k modem..

If you were using a 56k modem, the "Internet" as we know it today was around for about 15+ years at the time of development...
So?
edit on 23-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by firstonterror

I have XP. I typed Telnet and it said

Welcome to Microsoft Telnet Client

Escape Character is 'CTRL+]'

Microsoft Telnet>

but I didn't get to hack the usa. How do I do this? Do I need to be on /b/ or something? Can I have the phone number?

Am I doing it right?

yup. now just type letter 'o' to open a connection and then enter valhalla.com 4242

ta da!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Um......., O.K I'll play. Maybe you were playing a game with us to see who would catch on cuz from my knowledge of history Prussia , which is now mostly modern day Germany and parts of Poland , was dissolved in February 25, 1947 by the Allied Control Council after world war 2. It had been defunct since the rise of the nazis and the fall of the Weimar Wepublic.That glorious Weimar Republic , Long live the Holy Roman Empire , King Frederick;admirer of tall soldiers , Up with Otto von Bismarck;The Iron Chancellor , and the K'nuckwirth sausage with strudles , oodles and oodles of strudles. My germans' a bit rusty but "willkommen auf der gemeinde"! "Stern'd und Flagge!"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I wish you will find what you are looking for here.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Welcome prussia thats where my last name come from so that must mean where good blokes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join