It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Speaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I hardly watch TV any more, but today I went to a friends house and they always keep the TV on, and its always on the music channel. I just realised how much music changed, and the music videos have also changed. A lot of subliminal messages and flashing images with a negative message teaching the kids whats right and whats wrong. The so called "big stars" are slaves, they are tools being used to destroy a whole generation of young people. but the young people dont mind having their brains ****** over, in fact they do whatever the puppet stars do, they imitate them like they worship them, the sheep will just follow the first sheep. I made a video about this. enjoy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

We clearly live in a world that Hate built and continues to steer. Hopefully, the day will come when we can build a world based on Love. We shall see

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Cool vid. Question for ya. At the beginning of your vid were you implying that the all seeing eye was the bottom of the triangular crafts that folks have reported seeing. That's neat, never heard that one. But then again I'm new.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

the title is a little mis leading. but good vid. it shows just how many people are going to hell when we die

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So very much unnecessary pain and suffering everywhere you look.

"A nation spending more money on military defense than social uplift is approaching spiritual doom"--Martin Luther King, Jr.

So, where do you think the balance of scales on those two issues hangs?

Good job on the video!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Cool vid. Question for ya. At the beginning of your vid were you implying that the all seeing eye was the bottom of the triangular crafts that folks have reported seeing. That's neat, never heard that one. But then again I'm new.

thanks.

to answer your question, no. I used it for a symbolic reason. Its like you get on the ship or you drawn. if you get on the ship you become a slave. thats what the all seeing eye represents. total control over you in return you get security, food and shelter.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow, powerfull video.

I'm old and jaded a little now , I hate to admit but that touched me in a rare place.

I live moderately, and try to be at peace with god as I see it, share and believe in karma.

And still video's like this let me realize just how fortunate, blessed and guilty of living an easier life I am than the majority of people populateing the world.

There will eventually be a price to be paid but how and when, I still wonder....I didn't choose this life or did I?

Peace, thx for the moment.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Very nicely put together , as heart wrenching as it is....it gives a very real picture of our world today.

I know what you mean about MTV , I have no respect for the music industry today (not sure if I ever did,though I have respect for some artists) ,and it does seem like it has its clan of "puppets" that steer the boat. Lady Gaga is one of the latest "sensations".

Once again..good video, but very sad . There is so much devastation,and hurt on the other side of this planet, that I am so unaware of.

If we only knew how many innocent people,and their young children have suffered because of wars,that didn't need to be..we would be appalled. Its all very heartbreaking.

edit on 23-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I will have a look at the video tomorrow. Has anyone seen Hells Bells: The Dangers of Rock and Roll? Eric Holmberg does a thorough treatment on rock music. He did the first one back around 1990. Has a follow up circa 2006.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nice video.

At the end it turns to 'no signal' and then there is a clip of the sun. Well made, it kind of takes you on a trip.

top topics

join