It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With everything happening in America...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We are having floods, tornado's, and fires...over 2,000,000 acres of farmland with rich fertile top soil has been destroyed...thats about the size of connecticut!!!!
The president just donated a few million bussels of corn and wheat to Europe...we are going to be in a shortage of some agriculture items this fall...and he's giving it away right now....wow he's smart.

Iceland has volcano's blowing out ash....a few hundred years ago in france, they had a revolution and a big factor was the lack of food from ashes covering the ground and ruining the topsoil from volcano's errupting and covering the ground with ash, from I believe Iceland...this was last year and again this year???....so with that and the economic problems we are having globeally, don't you think that we should take care of the homefront first?

I suggest that you all prep what you can while you can...get things you use and would buy anyway, that way you use it and all your doing is saving money, by buying it now instead of when the price doubles or tripples in the next few months...I think the prices will start going up even faster here soon, once they see how bad the flooding and fires are down south and building materials will go up like when katrina happened...they are going to rebuild and that will cause shortages with some of the materials needed for homes....history repeating itself?

Stock up with what you can while you can.

edit on 23-5-2011 by saltdog because: misspelled word

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not really a whole lot to say because you covered most of it. But if it ain't obvious yet, the show has just begun. Get your gear,food, and mental faculties ready. Enjoy the ride.....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I agree. The curtain is going up and the show is starting. The fall of the USA is the premier event which will send shockwaves around the world. Are we ready? Are you?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

What countries in Europe did the food get donated to? I sure as hell hope US GMO grain is not in the UK food chain.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The government would have sold the crops no matter what anyways. They have binding contracts to keep with Europe.
As long as money talks you can go hungry and we can eat. That is modern American capitalism.
You produce to sell not to consume. You have to buy if you want to consume.

We in Europe have some extra stored American crops if you want to buy
It is silly but that is how it works.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Yeah I agree but I didn't mention Egypt, or anything in the Middle East or the nuke melt down and earthquakes in Japan....this world is getting rocked all over the place...oh and Russia had one of the worst droughts in centuries this last year, so they are short on the grains as well...

Even if we don't collapse, you can save money by stocking up now...while its cheap...FYI

new topics

top topics

join