It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we actaully be at all out war with the aliens and not know it???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is gonna be ignored, but there is an intergalactic war going on.
It's just rumors, but it seems that the USA/Russia is fighting against the "renegade" Nazis. There are even rumors that both sides have alien alliances. If reptos are real, they are the main enemy.
I tend to think that there is a bit of truth in that, there are many threads here on ATS about Germany, the Nazi UFOs and the hidden war against them.
There are numerous reasons not to dismiss this. Both Russia and the USA had supposedly their nuclear missiles disarmed by UFOs and other incidents that are UFO related. The rumors around the supposed joint missions (Apollo 20/Alternative 3), testimonies (disclosure project) and systematic diversion by the US government. I don't believe a word Colonel Corso says, just like Bob Lazar and most of the other that propagate the "grey alien" stuff, in other words, I don't believe the mainstream alien stuff. They could, if they exist at all, also be genetically engineered bio-robots based on the studies of Joseph Mengele.
Barney Hill saw a Nazi during his abduction according to the filmed reenactment of his hypnoses and "Nordics" have been seen numerous times in many other abduction cases as well. There is much more to this complex subject, just keep an open mind for every possible happening/event.

If things keep speeding up like this, disclosure will be soon in a way no one will expect it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If we're at war, I imagine it being kind of like the small skirmishes the American Indians had with the few explorers and troops sent into the American continent at the beginning of the expansion west. Not "all out" war. We'd notice that. But maybe some small attacks in out of the way places.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

you should read a book called ufo defense tactics
it tells about how ufos have been increasing over miltairy bases, they are using haarp and chemtrails to change the weather to deter them, global climate change is just a cover for it, and in several cities ufo flaps are followed by terribal rain storms, blizzards, tornadoes, so on

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

While I don't personally believe we are at war with another species it is a possible explanation for why the weather seems to be going crazy lately. Aliens using what appears to be natural disasters to soften us up before they rear their ugly heads (or what goes for a head) and begin their real invasion. Could be true but I don't see why a species capable of reaching us from the stars would worry primitive us enough to try and soften us up anyways. But you never know...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I aliens wanted us dead we would be dead. They would have weapons millions of years more advanced. I have no idea where people get the notion that us piddly humans could take on advanced beings. It is beyond hilarious.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It couldn't be an "all out war" with aliens. I think more than a few people would be getting roasted from orbital weapon fire if there was some type of real war going on. I don't think there'd be much in the way of secrecy either. You'd just see UFOs zapping cities without regard for being seen like in every man vs. aliens movie ever made.

I do think our governments are waging a covert war, of sorts, on extraterrestrials. There's no other way to keep them a secret than to scare them off using some type of violence or threat of violence. At least that's how we humans normally solve foreign policy problems. I can't imagine our terrestrial military forces taking some peaceful approach to the subject.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join