It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences with the Paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hello all, longtime commenter, first time OP. I am going to tell you about my encounters that I have had over my lifetime so far. I may seem like a nomad, always moving, but I had a solid family and am very thankful for that. I shared my experiences with my mother, my father "doesnt believe in ghosts". Here is everything in a nutshell, hope its not too long. The first experience I had was when I was about 5-6 years old. I was in my bed and woke up for no reason in the middle of the night. I looked over by my closet to my right and saw a small figure, very evil, that was staring at me and speaking to me. Its mouth was moving but no words were coming out. It was about 4 feet tall, wearing a cloak or robe, horrible facial features, had dark, dark eyes, nose, mouth, ect. Closest thing to compare to is a goblin. I was so scared I did what any other kid would do - hide under my covers. When I peeked out it was gone. I would also hear my name called by a female voice only at night while I was by myself awake still around 5-6 years old. The voice was a sweet voice, and did not scare me. It almost sang my name and I loved hearing it.

As a teen we moved into an old house, felt odd precenses in the house. I was touched several times on the back by something. Moved to another house (very, very rural) as a teen which was full of activity. Our dogs would growl and bark at a certain area of the woods out our side door. The door was a multipaned sliding glass door. There was moisture between the panes - in the exact shape of a human body with legs together and arms hanging down. Things that happened in this house - I would come home from school (We all left at the same time in the morning and I was the first one home in the afternoon) and find the family cat stuffed into a section of our bureau with the door all the way shut. Not possible for a cat to do. That happened about 3 times. I was in the kitchen late at night getting food and heard a clear audible male voice that said "Get out of my kitchen"...so I did. The house had a basement, the internal basement doors would open and slam shut hard enough that it would shake my room floor. We had a Rottwieler dog that stayed in the basement when it was cold out at night and the doors were slamming in the room he was in and he peed all over himself and was shaking horribly by the time we got down there (and everything stopped as soon as we got up, but we were woken up by it). I remember my mom waking me up one night and asked me if I was ok. I asked her what was going on and she said she heard the basement doors banging and thought someone was trying to break in.
She had a gun, so she wasnt playing around. Again, the dogs were a little freaked out, and they were outside. I also had a pen fly off a desk and hit me, it was about a 5 foot distance from me to the desk. I wasnt looking when it happened, it just hit me and fell to the ground.

So we moved AGAIN during my mid teen years to ANOTHER old house. In this house I felt a strong presence. When I would be alone, I would see what others call a "shadow person". It stayed outside my room most of the time and didnt really bother me. My mother and I were watching the television one night and it walked right through the room in front of us and had a perfect human form. We both saw it. We would also hear footsteps in the house sometimes. Now, fast forward to my 20's - I began seeing the "auras" of people, which was really cool in my early 20's and can still see them today on some people. Now Im in my 30's, and I am married with kids. Both my kids have seen ghosts, and I have seen one of the same ghosts that my youngest kid has seen. This type of thing freaks my wife out pretty well, and she doesnt know how to handle it. Personally, I am almost at the point where it absolutely does not bother me one bit anymore. Now we have moved *go figure* into another old house. My wife is a very light sleeper and has told me that she has felt the covers tugged at night while I slept through it, as well as the lights in one of our rooms all blinked 3 times at the same time, only in that one room, while other appliances plugged in and turned on were not affected. She also said she has seen a dark figure leaning over me at night and we have been woken up several times at 3:00 am on the dot, and has experienced a sensation of warmth going from her feet to her head at night in bed. This is a good overview of what I have experienced in my life as well as my family's. As I have gotten older I have still seen things on an almost daily basis, I see black orbs and shadows, and I see "light" orbs glowing. I have seen a black mass swinging on my kid's swingset also (wierd huh?) and it zipped off as soon as it knew I saw it. They are usually moving very, very, very fast. I have more that I could go into but that is not the purpose of this post, which is to only share my experiences with the supernatural. This is the first time I have sat down and written out everything, so comment away, Ill try to get back here once a day to reply!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, sounds like your part of the conduit as opposed to the houses themselves..
be safe, for the familys sake..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Victor03

Maybe your haunted, not the houses. I've seen an episode on haunted just like this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ever thought of getting rid of them?
I have seen ghosts, angels, demons and entities that look like blobs, UFOs and black ops assassins. And we three, have seen subterranean people.

Easy to get rid of the ones who want to harm. The sacred name of God will do it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Yes i have gotten rid of a couple over the years. I am considering telling the one that bothers us at night to leave. I have a very strong faith in Jesus Christ and so does my wife. When I say to leave I use that authority. Personally i believe there are only Angels and demons among us with demons having fooled alot of people in to thinking they are some other being. To address another post I do not believe I am haunted personally i just feel that I can see and experience what others cant by the grace of God.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't have much personal experience with this sort of thing, but I like to read about it. It sounds like maybe whatever is going on is following you around, since you have had unusual experiences at several different houses.

Also, in regards to the part about invoking the name of Jesus to get rid of evil spirits, I know one guy who did this once when a poltergeist was trashing a house. He'd been called by the teenagers after they'd been messing around with an ouija board, and that's how he got rid of the poltergeist. I wasn't there, but I trust him 100% and so I'd say that's a good way to get rid of an evil spirit haunting you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Was this figure always about the same height as you throughout your life? For example, matching your height when you were 5 or 6, and matching your height when you were in your 20s? I'm inclined to believe this entity is a part of you, like someone else suggested, and if that is so, maybe it would have the same height as you. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean like an external entity attached itself to you, I literally mean part of you.... In a metaphysical fashion of course.

It seems very odd that an entity would follow you around this long, and not display any sort of meaningful clues as to why it is doing so. It seems that if something were so attracted to you like that, it would like you quite a lot, and in turn try to make that known. So, that's why I think it is part of you, and not separate. A sort of glitch in the matrix perhaps. Maybe a glitch that was intentionally left in.

edit on 24-5-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

As far as an entity being the same size as me the answer is no not at all. Also i do not believe at all that I have the same entity following me around all of my life. The things I have experienced have been unique in each place vs the same thing following me around. Here is an update - last night I was tapped once on the sole of my left foot at about 2:43 am. It was enough to wake me up and know that something tapped my foot. Im a former US Marine so when i get woken up unexpectedly im ready to jump on something and give it a very bad day. When I saw no visible explanation I calmed down and I did not feel uneasy or afraid or any presence so I went back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

join