It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/22/2011 -- *correct HAARP RING prediction* Joplin Missouri, Center of the three rings hit!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

How are these radio waves both propagating and being absorbed by the ionosphere (thereby heating it)?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
And so there are still those who want to believe that their own government is causing storms and killing people and ravaging the land and homes and businesses, all for the sake of .........what?????

To cost themselves more money? In the begining and end of these storms the government is stuck with huge bills due to them.

Storms happen. Even bad ones. Even record breaking storms. I am sure that every record will be broken again. Our government is not drumming up storms to kill us. jeez.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I found this document from the swedish goverment according to HAARP. I hope you find this interesting
Link 2 source/swedish HAARP

Motion 1997/98: U416 Investigation of U.S. space exploration
MORE INFORMATION
Consideration of 1997/98: U416
No attachments.
Motion to Parliament
1997/98: U416
Eva Goes and Ragnhild Pohanka (mp)
Investigation of U.S. space exploration
HAARP - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - or the continuation of Star Wars
Space exploration

Exploration of and world domination in space was intensified after World War II. Rockets, sputniks mm competed for space and the two superpowers competed over who would be first. Presidents have come and gone, and all have been fascinated by space and the technology associated with this exploration. President Carter approved the SPS, the Solar Powered Satellite Project, but it was rejected by Congress because it was too expensive. Then came President Reagan to power and the project appeared in another form and was suddenly a weapons project. The budget was increased and the project was moved to the Defense Ministry under the name Star Wars.

The grave is that there has always been a strong linkage between civil and military research in the United States. Under the guise of being a weather satellite or solprojekt hiding the development of Star Wars and its successors.

A civil projects mixed with the military as abbreviated called HAARP has recently attracted attention. It is the continuation of Star Wars and the project includes a laser.
HAARP - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

It would be naive to believe that HAARP is an isolated experiment which will not be developed further. It is linked to a 50 years old, intense and hugely destructive programs to understand and control the upper atmosphere. The experiments in the ionosphere that is between 48 km and 50 000 km above the earth!

It would be premature to not think that HAARP has something with the space laboratory construction, which separately planned by the United States, to make HAARP is an integral part of a long chain of space research and development of deliberate military nature.

The military consequences of the combination of the two projects - civil and military - is alarming. The basis for this project is control of communications, both disruption and reliability in hostile environments. The control of such instruments is obviously a concentration of power.

The ability of the HAARP, the space and rocket combination to send an extremely large amount of energy comparable to a nuclear bomb, anywhere on earth via laser and particle beams, are frightening. The project must be "sold in" to the public as a space shield against (hostile) incoming weapons, or more conventionally, an apparatus for repairing the ozone layer.

In the chain that HAARP is part of, are CRM Chemical Release Modules, which produces artificial clouds. 1980 had a project called "Project Waterhole". 1983 dropped to the chemicals in the ionosphere, causing the aurora borealis. 1991 appeared to be such an aurora borealis over Texas, and the sky looked like a Christmas tree (Christmas colors).

The experiments under way in silence in America can not be isolated from the rest of the world. We keep ourselves on earth, but what can we become vulnerable to the ionosphere, 48-50000 km above our heads?

We believe that the U.S. experiment in the ionosphere and above our heads should be evaluated by an international forum. The concern in the highest degree all that is on this earth.
Requests

With reference to the foregoing DEPORTATION

that the parliament as his opinion, the government announced what the motion stated that Sweden at the international level shall request an investigation of the HAARP project, etc.

Stockholm October 6, 1997

Eva Goes (mp)

Ragnhild Pohanka (mp)

Gotab, Stockholm 2002

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
OK I have it figured out . The guy knows a littile about radar a little less about HARP and even less about weather. But is very good at making videos.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I just found this thread, and I've been ill with a stomach bug the past couple of days, so I'm a bit out of touch with events from the last few days, so I had to go and check. I am wondering where the discussion went?

This guy has bought us his research, and suggests that he's noticed a pattern that he believes caused the tornado storm. As a demonstration of his confidence in his research, he pointed out the same thing happening in Arkansas, and predicted, not as a prophet, but as a scientist, that we would see a tornado there a few days afterward. That tornado came, I just thought someone might have mentioned that in this thread by now?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by adeclerk

funny thing buddy...you posted your first reply to this thread saying "no evidence" and blah blah only 1 MINUTE AFTER HE MADE IT...you didn't even watch the video's you sap....seriously dude

Don't need to watch the video about weather if HAARP is in the title. That's how you can automatically tell a video is bogus, there is no evidence to support that HAARP is causing or even influencing anything.

Do some research on what HAARP actually does.

adeclerk...get real...its obvious that from the start you put down any theroy that came across on this issue....you have made your point...I dont think you have anything else to offer the thread so let others digest it and glean what they will....not to mention you are rude!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by adeclerk

funny thing buddy...you posted your first reply to this thread saying "no evidence" and blah blah only 1 MINUTE AFTER HE MADE IT...you didn't even watch the video's you sap....seriously dude

Don't need to watch the video about weather if HAARP is in the title. That's how you can automatically tell a video is bogus, there is no evidence to support that HAARP is causing or even influencing anything.

Do some research on what HAARP actually does.

adeclerk...get real...its obvious that from the start you put down any theroy that came across on this issue....you have made your point...I dont think you have anything else to offer the thread so let others digest it and glean what they will....not to mention you are rude!

If theres nothing to HAARP why then would the government delete and destroy file in regards to HAARPs activities
if they had nothing to hide? Heres a link in regards to that...I know its alternative news....but Ive read the same on other news affiliates as well.The 2nd link is scientific....attempting to find out why so many strong earthquakes are happening and what might HAARPs role in them be
. I dont think Id dismiss HARRP without really having a deeper look into its ability to alter weather patterns.

newsworldwide.wordpress.com... ucing-warfare/

www.science20.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer

Please clarify. Which files were deleted and destroyed?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestyka

Originally posted by captainamer1ca
reply to post by getreadyalready

with so much info about the haarp machine on this very site there is is obviously a way it can cause an earthquake using specific frequencies or a tornado by superheating the atmosphere and then watch how it mixes with the cooler air which is the basics for a tornado...... ( the tornado has a good source of warm, moist inflow to power it, so it grows until it reaches the "mature stage". This can last anywhere from a few minutes to more than an hour, and in rare cases can be more than one mile (1.6 km) across. now an area of cool surface winds, begins to wrap around the tornado, cutting off the inflow of warm air which feeds the tornado.[16])

So, explain for me, how exactly do they aim HAARP? Since it's stationary. Maybe I'm confused, or maybe you're claim of HAARP causing earthquakes and tornadoes is bunk.

this will be twice now you have refused to look at THIS as it answers how you "aim" such an antenna over the horizon!!!

and this....
edit on 27-5-2011 by Majestyka because: link

Neither of these links describe how a static array achieves output directed to a point (which is what you would require for pin-pointing a particular target).

Radio essentially radiates away from an ideal antenna in all directions. By adding directors and reflectors to the antenna, you can impose some degree of directionality but it always approximates an ever widening cone, rather than a beam.

Higher frequency output (microwaves) are generally more directional than lower frequencies in a vacuum but the HF range used by HAARP is not that high and atmospheric scattering also increases with frequency.

Even "beams" produced by a MASER (Microwave Laser) suffer from atmospheric scattering and loose directionality after only a few metres.

The simple answer is that HAARP cannot be "steered" to any particular location other than 90 degrees to the array orientation (straight up, as the earth blocks it going down).

Sorry.
edit on 31/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

It's called population control. If you believe that your government is here to serve and protect you, then you need to wake up.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of people on here saying this is bull crap. For those of us in joplin, think about this: At the beginning of the day, there were no clouds AT ALL in the sky. A F5 happening on a day like that? The odds of that happening naturally: 0 out of 1,000,000,000,000...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join