It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zhirinovsky, speaker of the house, Threatens to Destroy the World Using Secret "Tsunami-WMD"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Full transcript here: www.scribd.com...

The second half of this video is crazy.What do you people make of this?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What is it with everyone posting old news today? I'm sorry but this has been all over alternative news outlets for days now.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

He seems like a nice guy.

How does he go from talking about wine to destroying the world? Is that guy a HUMAN? How can someone with that much power control the world.

I almost forgot he is just being honest. Our politicians destroy the world while lying to everyone.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well it seems, if what he is saying is translated correctly and true, is that they have a weapon to control earthquakes. Scary stuff. Is this guy legit tho?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So, did he just say that Russia is responsible for the Japan 3/11 event?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Im not sure but something tells me that guy wasnt a bit upset about something

Who is that guy? Is he all there?

I hadnt seen this or heard about it so S&F

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am finding it hard to take this seriously, as is the reporter on the left it seems!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Zhirinovsky has been waving this club around for years. Here is something from 1994:

The elipton is supposedly Russia's top 'top secret' weapon. Its existence is flaunted by its greatest (and only) proponent, the Russian ultra-nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky. During his recent visit to Serbia, Mr Zhirinovsky not only reportedly tested a 'very, very small' elipton against a Bosnian Muslim unit ('12 Muslim soldiers died') but also left a bigger elipton behind. He gave it to the Serbs with strict instructions that it only be used in case of dire emergency, such as Nato air strikes against the Bosnian Serbs.

Yesterday, the Serbian politician entrusted with the weapon, the suspected war criminal Zeljko Raznatovic, better known as Arkan, warned the West that if it did not stop threatening to bomb the Serbs he would have no choice but to unleash the beast.

This highly dubious armament is, depending on the day it is being described, either a sonic or electronic device which fuses neutrons and protons with fatal results. 'The world has no idea of the real power of this weapon,' Mr Zhirinovsky's deputy, Alexei Vidnenkin, told a Belgrade press conference recently. 'It can kill people in a matter of hours and those killed do not know what they died from.'

Does anyone beleive that if they had this 20 years ago, they would have used it at least once?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think someone has been hitting the vodka pretty hard that day.

But seriously, when people get upset (or drunk) they often start to tell the truth, I think there is much to be read in between the lines here even though he sure said ALOT.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

I hope this guy is not right about his death ray.
But it sounds like he has been conspiring with Stewie Griffin!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

maybe he's drunk.

is this real though?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

Most likely more mind control programming to create the mental image of WW3. Lets see we have heard about Muslims, Americans, China, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea and now we get to see Russia in the mix. Some call it foreshadowing.

Hollywood does this in many movies. It creates an image in a persons mind. It causes them to fear.

Peace to you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i mean it seems legit.
i want it to be legit.

dont you?

lol

realy though. he hits all the alarm bells with his words no?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Use the search function this was posted already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Use the search function this was posted already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join