It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i shook hands with the devil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

Thats ok mate, just take it n the chin, we all do here.
Be polite dont get in to useless repetative debate, and if the thread goes dead its better then having the mods shut it down because it got off topic and out of control like otheres have

but heres what i think..
Did you think it was the devil ? or just a dark soul ? have you recently opened your mind to things you didnt know about.

If you belive in the Christian views, then the dragon (yes i know that it wasn't, but the fact you thought it was is important) symbolises the devil. and that the fact it came to you in flesh means your traveling in that direction.

if you dont follow the bible then the dragon is a sign of good, strength.. (look up chinese dragons)
only you can reflect on your true inner soul and the intent of where you want to go, and if you want to harm or help people..

If you want to meet the devil, you will...
if you dont, well turn around, it not to late to see the light.
if this is just a story then so be it, but if its real, you need to search for why you wuld meet them...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In the OP's defense... i submit:

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

So there. Take that.

edit on 23-5-2011 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

And as a counter argument to said defence.
answers.yahoo.com...

Under Appendix I of CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species), commercial trade of skins or specimens is illegal.[17][54]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Well being dangerous and illegal, sounds right up this lady's alley (if somehow she a devil/demon).

The real point being that it could fit in a bag. Now the whole black with bright white eyes thing... and the chill he got when he shook her hand... that's another matter altogether

EDIT: who knows maybe she's some weirdo who likes to go around creeping people out. There are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing. I knew a couple myself

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So you think she had a dragon, or just making a random point it could fit in the bag ?

i dont see how this adds to the op, he has admitted already it wasnt a dragon, it was another monitor instead ...
so your point eludes me..

(but adding the laughing face to your posts, seems to me that you think this is a joke anyway, and is just trolling )

EDIT: who knows maybe she's some weirdo who likes to go around creeping people out. There are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing. I knew a couple myself

yep it takes all sorts to make up this world...all sorts...
me on the other hand want to know if the op actually thinks it was evil he met or not..

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No, my point is, i'm giving his original story the benefit of the doubt.

If that's trolling, i am fully guilty please report me.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No no, i dont need to report you

just trying to establish your intent before i entertain your contribution to the thread

please, continue, dont let me stop you.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well to be clear, i think we need a little more info from the OP

OP: did the lady actually call it a "comodo dragon" or, what were her words?

That is, if you can remember clearly from being freaked out and all.

EDIT: yeah i know but, you know some people run around making all kind of crazy claims (not saying the OP is, saying maybe the lady was) just to... mess with your head.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

the lady wasnt old and was not in any way angry looking. but the devil is deceptive. thats his main characteristic. as for the dragon , again i obviously got the name of it wrong sorry for the mis info. my point to this thread was to see if anyone had thoughts or similar experiences. im not an easy guy to creep out and she did it without even trying. im a christian in my own way and i definatley believe in the devil. she told me her name but i cant spell it out let alone pernounce it. it was a long name and obviously from a different country.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No demons or devils roam the planet, during the lucifer rebellion we lost our planetary prince who's name is caligstagia him and the rebel mid-wayers where in fact roaming the planet untill jesus 7th bestowal. Caligstagia now is the only one left here to roam and to do evil but i believe him to be misunderstood. but what do i know?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thanks , the reason i said dragon even though i know it isnt
is because its the mistakes that tell the most.
so fact you made a mistake and called it a dragon..well thats important in my eyes.. if you see my point.
so yes like i said earlier if you think you met evil, then you most likely did...
I dont see evil the same way mate

but i wouldnt worry, if you dont think you have a reason to go to hell and you know you have faced the devil, then you also know that the reason he is intersted in you is because your a challange...
if you had already signed your soul over then it wouldnt have gone down the way it did..
peace brother.
i just think you met someone to test you.. dont let it control you from here on in..
dont let it mess with your head.. theres too much of that these days...

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

thats all good. i understand your pov, but when i touched this ladies hand i got the worst feeling.. have you seen those videos where a person gets thier head cut off while they are alive.. it felt the same way as when i watched that video. its hard to explain. kind of unnatural if you know what i mean. thanks for your input

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It can only hurt you if you let it.. that i know..
your putting the energy into it...
i dont watch movies like you talk about.. my way isnt death... its life..
nut i really dont know the feelings you mention, i just see the good in everything..
even the dark has light
ying and yang..
so to me i would just see a strange lady with cold hands..
no more, no less.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

My take on this is its your beliefs playing with your head...Ive seen christians and messed with them because i notice something (EG. (funest to do is what happened to you) there name) and i know they are more worried about demons than i am so ill walk up and freak them out by Saying "hey hows it going...*Freaky story after i ask some stuff*...Thanks adam!" i say and walk away as the guys like....I didnt tell him my name but i saw it on his phone when he opened it to look at it or a piece of paper in there pocket, She could be your stalker too dude! At the same time she could be a *i know a few brances of Christianity dont believe in "Good" Ghosts but* an Ancestral ghost / Spirit guide. just my take on it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was once at a Healing meeting up at Earls court and a woman put her hand on my back and it was the iciest, coldest hands I have ever felt. But I am very discerning and she didn't feel evil, just not human. I have met angels in real life but not touched one, so I wouldn't know if their hands are cold.

I and my kids have been followed twice lately and we know we are being watched, I even have a Youtube video of a gizmo checking us out.
If you 'feel' she was evil then she probably was and when she held your hand she took some of your energy, get it back by commanding it to come back you, cleansed though.
Then claim the blood of Jesus over you (totally Biblical) and then stop worrying about it, as who by worrying can add a day to his life?

(As I wrote this a mouse just ran over my foot!!! Yuk I'd get a cat but there is a killer dog next door.)

Peace and love.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is rude to my 55,000 year old ghost coming back to haunt and play a trick on me with a friend of mine who had children with me, over a devil thread.

But they "she" the mother auctually, CAME BACK 55,000 REAL TIME YEARS FROM HEAVEN and rang my doorbell that my mom and I answered and she even showed me pictures of myself in the future of me being dismembered and pictures of my son that I had with her that was abused.

The deal was if I kept the pictures, these pictures would come true, the ghost said. My mom and I said, "No thank you" and we gave her the pictures back.

Then the ghost lady said to come out of my house because she wanted to show me something. I followed her to the driveway and she flew straight up to the sky back to heaven.

The point is, THOSE WERE REAL PICTURES MY MOM AND I TOUCHED IN OUR HAND that came from heaven.

I looked across the street, and a man in all black coating with my old hat waived hi.

If they would bring the money version down from heaven next time, I will kept it!

lol

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't really care what was in that bag.... going over it a thousand times isnt gonna make a difference...

but....
Call me crazy if you want...

I've met the devil on 3 separate occasions...

The devil has always appeared as a male...

I must say he's the nicest "person" I ever met.

Polite, filled with courtesy

Seriously...

I just knew it was the devil...

Instinct... you could sense it...

The first time I was with my father...
we had pulled into a "Rest Stop" (for clarification...don't know what you call them? different places... different phrases... I'm a Hillbilly I got all kinds of words you would not understand haha)
the places side the road with vending machines and bathrooms along the highways...

but... anyways... we pulled into one

my father was consulting his map...

and about 400 feet away... there was this gentleman sitting on a bench...
"That's the devil..." just popped into my head...
I laughed, outloud... my father looked at me like I was crazy...

Hell i thought I was crazy... well well Ole Evol Eric finally went schizo... yay for me!

but I got to noticing... that no one noticed that man sitting there... no one acknowledged him... nor did he acknowledge them...
The place was busy that day too!

he never looked our way... and our windows are tinted...
no way we could see me...
So....

after about 5 minutes, My father and I got out of the truck and headed to the bathrooms...
as we walked past the man in question.... he promptly jumped up, stuck out his hand
Shook our hands.

"How you doing?! Good to see you here! Nice day isnt it... well you folks take care and be safe!"

My dad thought nothing of it... and I was kinda in shock... but i didnt let on and made nice to the "Devil"

so I went in the restrooms... and when I opened the door...

there was the "Devil" walking past the door, with a big old smile on his face he said in passing...
"What a day for driving, huh? Beautiful. Now take care you hear!"

He jumped into a jaguar... the car... not the cat haha

a black jaguar and rode off...

when my father walked out of the restroom...
I questioned him about what happened...
he didnt know the man, i didnt know him...

I do not think i was crazy...
I do in fact believe I met the devil that day...

So I will say it is very possible to meet "Ol' Hickory"
cos I did...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

www.goroadachi.com...

Enjoy. This might clear up questions in life.

It opened my eyes more than any forum from these so called Truth sites. Enjoy.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

You sir, do NOT know what a Komodo Dragon is!
Do you still have 10 fingers? Lol, Komodo Dragon in a bag.

Are the baby ones huge man-eaters?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
is this your owen experience?why are you sure it is devil?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join