It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i shook hands with the devil

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
first this is what happend. i went to go get chinese food for lunch, and when we pulled up to the restaraunt this lady was having a smoke outside.. she was looking at us smiling. so we go in and order, and we are waiting for our food when she walks in. she sat at the table next to us and kept staring. she then asked if she could introduce herself to us. so being nice i was like ya. she doesnt ask our names but continues saying what she does for work, and that she works with both humans and animals. so being a joker i asked if she could help with stopping my dog from pissing on my floor. she said yes i sure can. but i dont need to bring the dog in because it would distract her. so we ask what she does with the animals. the whole time she is still staring with this creepy smile on her face. she says she does everything. witch didnt make sense. so we continue sitting there waiting for our food not saying anything and when i look over sshe was still staring at us with that evil smile and it gave me the creeps. she than stared talking about how she has a comodo dragon in her bag and it was all black. i looked at it because i like them and this thing was black with bright white eyes. our food finally came and as i was leaving i said it was good to meet you and shook her hand. and she said it was good to meet you to danny.. i never told her my name. and when i touched her hand i got chills down my spine and her touch was very cold. this got me scared because she knew my name and ive never met her before.
please tell me what you all think

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

Your story and sig do not match, what else are we to think?!?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Do you know what a Komodo Dragon is?
Do you?
edit on 23-5-2011 by MJZoo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

what do you mean they dont match..

link   

yes i know what a komodo dragon is its a lizard
edit on 29/04/2011 by demontigny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

LOL do you know how big a komodo dragon is

images.nationalgeographic.com...

that would fit in no bag

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AmerikanDekline

its one of those dragons that you get in a pet store...
what ever im talking about the story not the dragon

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

wasn't aware they sold dragons in the pet store

good luck with your thread

edit on 23-5-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You sir, do NOT know what a Komodo Dragon is!
Do you still have 10 fingers? Lol, Komodo Dragon in a bag.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Wow that does sound strange but who can tell you otherwise. Many will call you names and basically reject anything you say from this day on. Get ready for it.

After today I am sure you will search everywhere to find out what happened and who you met. I know of one great site on the net that connects the dots that may help you figure out what you came across. Everything is connected. Royal Wedding, Venus, Prince Willaim birth date, Super Bowl winners, Gulf Oil Spill.

Nothing is a coincidence. Can we post other sites on ATS? I know many sites dont like others for reasons unknown.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sounds more like you have a fascination with demons/devil/ and evil, given your story and "name"--> demontigny

Komodo dragons eat people. If I were to believe your story, I would believe if anything, your story is more a manifestation then reality.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and say your telling the truth. I had one similar thing happen one time. I was in 7-11 late at night getting something to eat and this lady got in line behind me and started whispering
B-I-B-L-E...Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth and then when she was walking away she pretended to put a spell on me or something hahahah it was really weird and I was a little messed up.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

demontigny is my mothers last name and im no evil follower or what have you. the story is true i got the name of the dragon wrong alright... does a bearded dragon sound right?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

yes you can post other sitess on here. and yah apparently people just like cutting down other peoples stories

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's difficult to believe someone when they say initially that an old woman had a black komodo dragon in her purse.

Adding to your signature, that says "liar, liar" - is suggestive.

Besides that.

Interesting story. You should go back and learn what her name is next time.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny

what do you mean they dont match..

Really..!!!!! You don't get it?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

(Big sigh.......!)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
this is more scarer , i think its the devil

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
She probley had a "monitor lizard". They look very similar to komodo dragons but more likely to fit in a large hand bag. So lizard problem solved, moving on. Are you positive that you didnt have anything on/around your person that had your name on it. Or maybe they called your name with your order. Possibly had a recepte with your name on it from using a credit card laying around.
dunno. did your dog stop pissing on the floor? If it did, thats when I would be worried.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join