It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three UFOs Flying Around ISS. Ground Control order: 'Endeavour please pause the playback!'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This event is happened on 18 May, during the Endeavour-ISS rendevouz in space. Three unknown objects (maybe the usual Unknown Intelligents Icebergs that floating as usual around space station and shuttles) appear during the approach and Ground Control order: 'Endeavour please pause the playback!'. NASA stopping the live stream after the three unidentified flying objects in the Endeavour's background.

We need for more independent (from government control) space monitoring!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is very weird.... Indeed the Object that was flashing(probably spinning and reflecting light from the sun as it spun)

The object u can see it goes past the camera away from the camera at this one spot at the upper left centre. Then another object zooms by really fast.

Then a minute later ANOTHER object comes back FROM THE SAME DIRECTION that the first object exited the Camera View From.

No wonder they wanted the playback paused. COVER-UP? Who knows but that was incredibly weird

The first object that went of screen; then the 3rd object(Or same as the 1st anomaly) came back on-view from the exact same direction as the 1st one that went of screen

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Bloody hell, that's very interesting. Not sure what i make of the objects but the request to pause the playback shortly after they appear is quite suspicious. Hmmm....
Good post!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Those night-time skydivers are up to their old trick again...nice glide dudes.

+26 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There's no other reason to pause the stream unless they're trying to hide something.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I tend to think the object was blinking instead of spinning. The camera is at a fixed point so if you see light reflected from one angle of an object you should be seeing light reflected from all angles of the object even if it tumbles end over end (unless it's an incredibly thin object) - meaning there should be a constant light that changes in intensity but is there constantly. Say light from the sun hits the moon on the upper half, producing a half-moon. If the moon were to spin as it orbited around the Earth, the light placement would stay fixed on the upper half as the moon spun. The imperfections in the moon's surface would cause the light curve to change, but light would still be constantly reflected. In order for the light to disappear and reappear, the light source would have to be constantly moving.

+13 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nice catch!

Once again NASA disgusts me.

Please Pause the Playback???? .....whats gives them that right....... why can't they just lets us see the unexplainable events that happen in space???

My tax money pays for this .... it also pays for black ops and there secret space program.... but will we ever get to see the light of day concerning that.... prob not...

All I can say is...lame

Lame that we are constantly lied to by our governments and deceived by what ever "Aliens" are out there.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Him very strange. (S&F)

Could be a satellite maybe but then would they put Endeavour so close a satellite's orbit. I doubt it.

'Endeavour please pause the playback!', Smoking Gun for me.

ALS

+45 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Very deceptive video by the UTube uploader.

The first 1:50 or so, footage of...yes, just ordinary debris. "UFOs" as in Unidentified Floating (or, 'FreeFall') Objects. Obvious, as they have a rotation component to them and that makes them "flash" in sunlight, rhythmically.

Further deception is after that mark, the same clip used before, (when it was slowed "half-speed" and looped) is yet again shown, this time the "full sequence", with the audio soundtrack.

"Stop playback"? Deception three, as if it's some devious command. Here:

The primary function of the record and playback subsystem is to record unprocessed space shuttle instrumentation data during tests and launch countdowns. These recordings can then be played back for posttest analysis when firing room personnel are troubleshooting space shuttle or LPS problems. The subsystem consists of instrumentation tape recorders, telemetry demultiplexing equipment, direct-write recorders, and computers to provide data-reduction capabilities. The subsystem also provides certain functions in support of the CCMS and CDS portions of the LPS. These include the playback of data from downrange instrumentation tapes sent to KSC for data analysis by systems engineers.

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

Once again, nothing extraordinary to see here. It is the result of people not understanding (and, not bothering to research) technical jargon, and mis-interpreting it.

This is extremely common in aviation and aerospace, by laypersons.....

edit on Mon 23 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Good find, Thanks for posting this. If Houston hadn't been watching, the guys up there would not have noticed it. That is how things get out, when people are not watching the cameras. Telling them to switch cameras, and stop playback, etc is a dead giveaway something was there, because they do it all the time.

Wasn't Ice and Not debrie, bet on it.

Thanks S&F

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Just curious, what conspiracy theories do you subscribe to or buy into? I always see you debunking but haven't came across things you support.

+20 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

weedwhacker you are my favourite personal ATS Stalker!

weedwhacker The Sentinel!

Moove along guys! Nothing to see here!

+13 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You call it a "live stream" and then you claim that "pause the playback" has something to do with it with what is being seen.

A live stream is not a playback. A playback is a repeat of something which had already been recorded. The most likely explanation is that another data stream was being transmitted to Houston at the same time. A "playback", and Houston asked that it be paused.

As Weedwacker demonstrated.
edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Why waste time with stuff that is obviously NOT a 'conspiracy'??

That is the goal.....separating the wheat from the chaff. It is part experience, part research, and lots of logic and reason.

It is foolish to expend energy on things that aren't worth it, like this non-issue here. It should be patently obvious that any secrets (and, yes a DoD contractor, NASA has secrets. So do Boeing, Northrup-Grumman, etc)...any "secrets" would not be so easily available, freely revealed to be posted on UTube!

True digging (and, yes...there are 'cover-ups' isn't that easy....YouTube!?! Pfft...no major "smoking guns" of this sort, form there. Not unless a real, actual regular citizen happens to one day encounter a real, actual alien entity, that can withstand all brutal examinations....in a case like that (and others) then YouTube may play a vital role.

But, when the original "source" is from the place that so many on ATS love to 'distrust'?? Use some common sense....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But then why would Endeavor have to pause the playback for Nasa or Houston or whoever was speaking to review it? It sounds like they were talking to the crew in space and said to pause the feed for what I assume the reason to be stopping any one who is watching that feed live on the internet will stop seeing what is on screen?

Just trying to figure it out, thanks Phage.

+6 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The Big phage!

The Master of the sentinels...

Seems that I've touched a wasps nest!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I see. From the way I understood it and because I will check out the "live streaming" video from the ISS from time to time

videosift.com...

The youtube video uploaded was something that someone at home was streaming and happened to record, and then upload to youtube.

I wouldn't call the source being youtube but the source being from where that was filmed on the Endeavor and recorded by the observer on their personal computer.

Maybe you're right I'm not sure but that's how I was looking at the information presented.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

They didn't say pause the feed. "Please pause the playback".

The playback comes from the system onboard the shuttle. It was being transmitted to Houston. Houston asked that the transmission be paused. Nice the way the video ends at that point so that we can't see that the live feed was not "paused".
edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I would also like to see a video where the u.f.o.'s actually changed their trajectory mid flight.. That would be interesting.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see your point.

Does anyone happen to know if they archive that type of footage? Probably not but it would really help in matters like these if they did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join