It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“We Touch Your Crotch Or You Don’t Fly!” TSA In Their Own Words …

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I saw this little video and it got me to really think about what the TSA is doing. I was flying a lot back in Sept/Oct and didn't have any problems and was treated very nicely by TSA.

Then, I started hearing all the issues with the pat-down procedures that are now in place.

This video shows a lot of things (while the taped conversation with TSA officials play. The one thing I have noticed... there are no Muslin/Middle Eastern Men or Women being patted-down. I don't fly a lot so if you know of any instances, please tell me.

Watch and hear in your on your own. Pretty good interviewer-by the way. Made them stay on topic

So, watch and let me know what you think: Me? Political Correctness got Amuck.

MODs, I did a search and didn't find any corelating thread. Sorry if I missed it.

edit on 5/23/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I won't fly.
I have boycotted any transportation
which subjects me to illegal
search and seizure by the SS
Gestapo.

The airlines can rot in hell
as far as I'm concerned.

This does nothing to stop terrorism.
It creates terrorism.

edit on 5/23/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In the business I used to own.

I employed several TSA employees part-time.

These people in our area switched between corrections and TSA.

Let me assure you. They just laugh when "Your Rights" are mentioned.

They want to keep their jobs. "Your Rights" is the furthest thing from their minds.

These ladies are very sweet. Trust is a entire different issue.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How about, they bite my crotch, and I fly for free!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am going to be blunt... I have worked alongside Americans for many many years (showing my age now) and have seen them go toe to toe with the the likes of the KGB over intrusive searches that infringed on their (your) "rights" and yet you let guys do this to you?

may I ask what has happened?

I mean seriously? I would punch anyone who tried to touch me my partner or my children in that way.. heck I would do the same for any one getting touched like that in front of me and I am a complete coward..

Really I am probably the least brave person on this site but this is a line even I could not allow anyone in a position of power to cross..

It is sad that I have to avoid your country as most of my relatives are in the US.. but avoidance I guess is the only way I avoid ending up in one of your jails for thumping one of your customs officials for being a pervy numpty.

apologies for the outburst.. but I honestly can't wrap my head around that and it really feels like the world has turned upside down and back to front..
edit on 23/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: changed it to I in last para

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's all just a way to teach us to

SUBMIT

How else would you train a slave?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/639bb13e7279.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't see what the hype is.
They just ask for consent to search.
If you do not consent, you do not fly on a private corporations jet.
I believe the corporations have that right, right?
This is not about law, this is a corporation that demands your obediance.
Tell the company to screw off and do not fly.
In time they will get the message when they feel it in their wallets.
Remember, they have stockholders.
Your rights will not be violated as long as you do not consent, and in the off chance they are, there is the supreme court.
Let them decide, then actions can be taken to fix problems.
So, now we know the pat downs are constitutional, it is only happening to morons who give up their rights to a company.
That is what you get for giving up essential freedom.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
TSA, the low-rent wannabe cops who only have the power the people allow them to have. Too bad the people don't understand what they're giving away. Maybe they will when they have to be searched just to go shopping.

lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com...

One May 9, 2011. I was listening to Joyce Riley on the Power Hour this morning. In the second hour there was a caller who has a close friend in Law Enforcement who called into the show. What this sworn peace officer shared with the caller. He shared about the Transportation Security Administration was having meetings the with Local Law Enforcement agencies trying to sell local Police Officers why people need to be groped to enter a shopping malls. They want to detain more people based on 69 signs to look for in people as a possible threats to national security.

What was really admitted by the TSA to local police was they need to police to back them up because agents do not have arrest powers as a sworn Peace officer has and need to collaboration with the local police to make their scam work. This must be resisted at the local level. If any Police Chief, Sheriff and Local Politicians accept federal money to go along with this.They must be recalled and fired. This is our chance push back against Federal incursion.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I watched it, America has died a little bit more, its clear the TSA can grab your junk or you can't fly. Well, the US is on my no-fly list list now. At the end, why do you pat down bare arms? Its procedure, lolololol,

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

In the 70's it was, ass, gas, or grass. Nobody rides for free.
Now its, crotch, scotch, and botch, somebody pays the fee.

Mods, apologes, but it was the 70's thing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambiguous

Ok "they" could make you subject to search before entering private property Malls, stores, Etc.
But the merchants don't have much in the way of probable cause to warrant a search, but then again it is not about probable cause or law, this is about the merchants rights not yours.
They could make you consent to a search before letting you enter their property and it is legal.
"YOU" also have the right to tell the merchant you will shop where there are no thugs and that is legal too.
I think the merchants know sales would curb drastically, it would not happen.
If it were to happen it would only increase local business growth, like co-ops where we should shop anyway.

Know your rights, but you need to know their rights too, to fully understand how they work.
Your rights end where mine begin sort of thing.
Hope it helps.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually, your post is very appropriate and only cements my angle.
If you need my services or goods, you will pay my price.
It is truly as simple as that.
Good comment, You ROCK btw.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That was my point. Money talks. The TSA would be forced to reevaluate if the airlines were threatened with little to no business. It takes very little drop in profit for airlines to feel the crunch. People have the power, should they choose to wield it. Complaints don't cut it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

In the 70's it was, ass, gas, or grass. Now its, crotch, scotch, and botch.

From the above list, I'll take the ass, grass, crotch and scotch and leave the gas and botch for the TSA (Totalitarian Sexual Assault). If I pay big money to fly, I prefer to be treated like a human entity, not some prime beef. These people in (supposed) power need to learn how to keep their hands to themselves, one way or another. Boycott is the most effective solution to this insidious problem perpetuated by the scum of the earth.
edit on 23-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The right ideas have already been brought up. If people would just stop flying, all this would change. If people would stop believeing that the TSA is preventing anything regarding terrorism, then all this would stop. It's absolutley pointless for the TSA to do what they do since the boarders aren't secure, what makes anyone think that airports are secure !

edit on 23-5-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately I have to fly for my job. In another 4 months that will no longer be true. I have told my employers that I am leaving and that I am quitting due to the TSA and their outrageous "pat downs". I might be more willing to accept the groping from an attractive female, but I always get some dude. No thanks. 4 months and I am free.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I would like it to come and visit wonderful America,i heard it nice and friendly.But reading all this TSA story everyday maybe i just go to Ukraine.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I don't see what the hype is.
They just ask for consent to search.
If you do not consent, you do not fly on a private corporations jet.
I believe the corporations have that right, right?
This is not about law, this is a corporation that demands your obediance.
Tell the company to screw off and do not fly.

The hype is the fact that the corporations did not require this...it was the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The Federal Government intruded on a private corporation in the name of "freedom and security," when all we're getting in return is "enslavement and fascism."

This is one point that the TSA supporters refuse to comprehend. It was not the ruling of a private corporation to require body scanners and groping. It was the FED.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

You misunderstand me, I think you misunderstand them too.
I do not in any way support the TSA, if it were up to me I would disband 90% of federal organizations.
Especially the goon squad types.
This "violation" of rights (you cannot violate rights that have been given waway btw) cannot be a federal mandate, I have proof.
OK you have the big airports and then you have some cities that have smaller ones.
From these smaller ones personal craft can fly in and out of.
There is no TSA waiting at these small airports as you get out of the plane almost immediately into a car.
So why no fed control on the smaller airports?
I'll tell you why, people who use those, Own their own aircraft.
If you travel in your own, there is no pat down, if you travel in theirs....ass, gas or grass.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

If you travel in your own, there is no pat down, if you travel in theirs....ass, gas or grass.
Well, my ticket pays for the gas, so leave my ass(and my crotch) alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join