It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates pushes for 90 percent vaccination rate worldwide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Bill Gates pushes for 90 percent vaccination rate worldwide

www.naturalnews.com

The infamous Bill Gates is on a crusade to vaccinate the entire world. In a recent speech, the Microsoft guru-turned-humanitarian put pressure on the governments of the world to "prevent four million deaths by 2015, [and] ... ten million deaths" by 2020. He believes this will happen by vaccinating at least 90 percent of the world's population. In his most recent speech, he claims vaccines will save lives. But in a speech he gave at a TED conference last year, Gates clearly stated that CONTINUE
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.naturalnews.com
www.nydailynews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.naturalnews.com...
www.nydailynews.com... tml?r=lifestyle/health

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

vaccines and health care were part of an equation to reduce the world's population by 15 percent (www.naturalnews.com...).

Obviously, we know that 80 percent of brain injury vaccine compensation payouts were for autism caused by vaccines and 83 Cases of Autism Associated with Childhood Vaccine Injury has been Compensated in Federal Vaccine Court.

The claims by doctors that vaccines are safe when there is mercury in them is ludicrous and oxymoron. Any mercury is bad mercury. We know that mercury, in the form of Thimerosal, is still used in vaccines and causes cancer, genetic mutations, miscarriages and birth defects.

The Coalition for Mercury-free Drugs (CoMeD) continues to publicize new studies that prove organic mercury in vaccines and elemental mercury in "silver-amalgam" dental fillings, are associated with neurological deficits such as autism, language delay and tics in children, and Alzheimer's in adults.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My son had this vaccination when he was small and developed ADHD - its is only that i am on the ball and research everything on how to cope with this has he managed to cope with all his problems - They have recently said that more vaccinations are needed for him and I say GO STUFF YOURSELF - they are not doing to him again - they are really pressing the MMR Jab in Europe saying that there is major outbreaks - where is the proof - i have not seen it in the media ?? just the info that people give us

I say PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF to it

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by addicted2011

No link has been found between autism and vaccines other than in one study in the 90s later discovered to be fraudulent.

There is, however, a direct link between vaccines and people not getting the diseases their vaccinated with. The anti-vax movement is dangerous as parents are now putting their own children and the children of others in danger of diseases that previously hadn't been an issue.

The reason for autism increase is simple - Autism is a spectrum disorder than can range from asbergers to more serious forms. It also has become easier to detect EARLIER.

Blaming vaccines is just a witch-hunt. Anti-vaccine Myths Exposed

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Its better to let them build a natural immunity to it anyway. Bypassing the way nature intended will only lead to more problems and this has been proven conclusively. If people are healthy then its just 2 weeks of inconvenience but they are rarely life-threatening in the west.

As for Bill Gates, I just knew that his "charity work" was too good to be true. These vaccinations are part of something more sinister, and I know from first hand experience that they do more harm than good. I'd like to believe that its just his way of ensuring people have good health, but on the contrary, its about making money from the vaccinations, then making more money from treating the resulting complications and suffering.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

No link has been found between autism and vaccines other than in one study in the 90s later discovered to be fraudulent.

There is, however, a direct link between vaccines and people not getting the diseases their vaccinated with. The anti-vax movement is dangerous as parents are now putting their own children and the children of others in danger of diseases that previously hadn't been an issue.

The reason for autism increase is simple - Autism is a spectrum disorder than can range from asbergers to more serious forms. It also has become easier to detect EARLIER.

so, you don't believe that diseases could've been manufactured and unleashed upon humanity. It's the relationship between pharmaceutical company and illness that should be looked at. More disease, more profit
edit on 23-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Could disease be manufactured? Sure it could. Has it been? I don't know. Do vaccines cause disease? No, other than those who get a mild version of the disease they are being vaccinated against and then they become immune immediately afterward. Vaccines have done untold good but now thanks to the anti-vax movement diseases once thought of as non-issues are making a come back.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Its not just the disease thats in the vaccinations that can cause problems, its also a reaction to the coctail of chemicals included, this can cause serious and irreversable damage to people.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
tell him to get vaccinated.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No thanks, Bill! I don't need your neuro-toxin soup in my veins.

You can stick them all in your own ass.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have no doubt that vaccines work, actually they are quite brilliant... tricking the immune system and all...

However, the preservative they use... with mercury... that is just idiotic. DO NOT EVER PUT MERCURY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM! The mercury will run through your blood, go directly to your brain, and can cause enough damage to make you retarded, literally.

Neurons curl and shrivel and die ( almost like a strand of hair next to a flame ) when even the smallest amount of mercury is near them. Damage enough neurons and you will create many possible neurological diseases, one of those is Autism.

Yes, you get mercury from fish and other sources, and yes those cause brain damage too, you just don't notice.

edit on 23-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Billy, why don't you just stick to the software business. Truth be told, working as a pharmaceutical shill is sort of degrading for someone with your intelligence and accomplishments.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Billy, why don't you just stick to the software business. Truth be told, working as a pharmaceutical shill is sort of degrading for someone with your intelligence and accomplishments.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I suggest you look into his Microsoft days, he was a very dirty player. Very anti-competitive, how else do you think he amassed his billions?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by addicted2011
My son had this vaccination when he was small and developed ADHD

Your son is lucky then...Autusm and ADD/ADHD are atempts at an evolution thought our brains, Just means your grandkids will know 5x what you did at your age.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

So incorrect.

New Study:

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

lifeabundantly-alim.blogspot.com...

For over 20 years, the federal government has publicly denied a vaccine-autism link, while at the same time its Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has been awarding damages for vaccine injury to children with brain damage, seizures and autism. A new investigation, based on verifiable government data, breaks ground in the controversial vaccine-autism debate. The investigation found that a substantial number of children compensated for vaccine injury also have autism and that such cases have existed since 1989, the year after the VICP was formed.

jhaines6.wordpress.com...

Check whats in them and don't ever get one or subject your children to them.

They seriously harmed my child.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I would like to mention that Bill Gates is quite obsessed with India and other developing countries that can provide large technology outsourcing services that benefit corporate giants like MS. Many of his countries are third world. You can verify this by reviewing his charity foundations donations/contributions. I think his comments are directed more toward these developing countries and not the US or European countries.

Also most vaccinations are already required by law to go to public school (unless home schooled) - so really in a way vaccinations are already obligatory in most US states (if you want to use public schools).

I have not seen any direct ill effects of vaccinations in my immediate family - yet I do believe some families can be more at risk to vaccinations (the vaccination itself or just the preservatives - mercury, etc). As well the risk of getting a contaminated vaccination or having some kind of severe allergic reaction to something in a vaccination..

I always recommend people who choose to obtain vaccinations for their children to NEVER get them all at once - yet instead to get them individually (one at a time) AND only when the child is healthy and not sick with any illness. Also I recommend that newborns wait a few weeks/months and not get vaccines just hours/days after being born like some US hospitals do now.

I personally do not support or believe in flu vaccinations. I contracted H1N1 and I was less sick than those I know who just received the vaccination.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That's funny, he now wants to "prevent" deaths? Wasn't this the same guy who advocated the killing off some of the worlds population to save it? Either way, the only good thing Bill Gates has done for the world is Windows 7.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

the only good thing Bill Gates has done for the world is Windows 7.

And even that is hated by some gamers due to its Siplistic Avaliability of places to get annoyed at for not enough info being given AS USUAL on Windows and Mac Computers...Wait...there is no other Processors that realy work properly nowadays....Well look at that! and as you said he agreed to the killing of people to save the planet...Were over populated its a matter of time till someone realized that we need to die off or untill we kill ourselves off due to Over-Population...I can see 50/50 for each happening.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The world today has 6.8 billion people ... that's headed up to about nine billion," he said to his audience. "Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps ten or 15 percent."

Taken from the original link posted by OP. There's really nothing more to say after that it is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join