It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does your income tax go? Yet we are still Trillions of dollars in debt??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
It goes to places like. Pakistan, Egypt, Israel, Libya. All in an effort for "aid". We are basically giving the money to countries who harbor terrorists, you think that $ doesn't end up in their hands? We'd be fools not to think so. We would rather try and bring "peace" to the middle east because our interest in oil, than help those who need it the most here at home.

The Rothschilds HAVE to "funnel" the "money" to those places and out of the "U.S." treasury to keep the fraud rolling, otherwise there would be no need to print more!! It is that simple, and convince the general, idiotic public, that they NEED to support this in order to stop terrorism and there you have it, PRINT MORE FAKE MONEY!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Maxmars

I understand what you are saying but couldn't the same logic be used to say that 100% of income taxes are being used to service foreign and private US debt? We've "loaned" the government a lot of money (notes, bonds). It's "us" (and them) to whom that interest is paid.

edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Dude, seriously? Your birth certificate is a "treasury bond" worth about $15-$50 MILLION dollars, all YOU have to do is claim it. Ever check out Dun and Bradstreet? Your name in ALL CAPITAL letters is on there, YOU are traded as a corporation. The Treasury OBTAINS the authority to print Bonds from your birth, one million dollar bonds for each "person" born, then your labor is the value.

The "bond" when created from your birth "title" is then TRADED to the Federal Reserve for one million dollars of notes. An equal trade, althougth the notes cost only 4 cents each, even if it is $100 note. Then the Federal Reserve "sells" your bond on the international stock market for oil, gold, silver, diamonds or anything of actual tangible value. They no longer hold a paper bond but have a vault of merchandise. You are traded so many times during your life from one country to the next. Your labor is calculated every year, tax returns to keep you duped, and the value increases.

File a UCC-1 and an Ecclesiatical Deed Poll and reclaim your fictional "name" and the account number for the TSA account. You then can "write-off" all your debt through the U.S. Treasury. THEY OWE US remember?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

First off Roads and Schools should be paid for by the states. The Federal government getting involved with DOE has been a waste of money and has done nothing to improve quality of education. In fact I believe it goes hand in hand on perpetuating this Ponzi Scheme played out by the Federal government and Reserve. You keep the population as stupid as possible with the illusion of knowledge then they will believe whatever we tell them.

I think the OP was trying to get the point across that we pay a lot in taxes yet it makes no difference. The programs the Federal government has is a bunch of crap and have stolen from the states.

if all these programs were returned to control of the States then guess what there would be no need for the high federal taxes and they wouldn't get there bloated paychecks or so many assistants. Then their control would be compromised and they wouldn't be able to play their little game of RISK anymore.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

From what I understand roads are payed for by taxes on gasoline are they not?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by uSNUUZuLUUz
Basically you need taxes to pay for roads, schools, and defense ….If we didn't have income tax, how do you suppose we raise money to pay for this?

A few years ago I was told a lot of these taxes went to pay for roads so I did a little digging and discovered that fuel taxes were introduced for the purpose of paying for roads.

I did some calculations to determine Canada fuel taxes collected and allocations for 1996 to 2007 based on info gathered from Taxes.ca and the Canadian Taxpayers Federation:

www.taxes.ca...
taxpayer.com...

Fuel Taxes Collected 1996 to 2007: $53.572billion

Amount Spent on roads: $3.440billion (6.4% of total fuel tax collected)

Amount Spent on Transport Canada (bureaucrats, employees nice pensions etc…): $15.860bn (29.6% of total tax collected)

Transport Canada employs 4,700 people at its headquarters and in five regional offices across the country):
www.tc.gc.ca...

So a total of 36% of fuel taxes collected went to roads and to run Transport Canada. The remainder of 64% or $34.286billion is unaccounted for.

So when you analyze revenues from fuel taxes and what actually goes on roads, bridges and highway infrastructure etc… you can see we’re all getting creamed as usual.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It is time for all federal handouts and subsidies to cease. If the money wasn't yours in the first place, forget it. We are talking not only subsidies for rich oil companies, but even earned income credits. Federal government was never supposed to be handing money out. And if so much as one person gripes, my question is why are you complaining about losing money that belonged to another person?

Now there are still some programs that should exist at the federal level. Research grants, nasa, military, and gov agencies (FDA, Army Corps of Engineers, CIA, etc...)

Also, all borrowing from social security should be banned. And repayment of all loans should commence immediately.

At this point federal taxes should go down a lot. And pay off a nice sum to the defecit every year. And help fix social security.

Once federal shop is cleaned up, then the state governments can pick up the slack. With such things as public transportation, shools etc. And yes your state taxes will go up a bit. But your money is now being handled at a local level, where it should. And the taxpayers have a more direct influence. I am not sure about your state governments, but mine wouldn't be throwing money at rich oil companies.

To sum it up, federal taxes will go down, state taxes will go up, the deficit will go down, and social security will be saved.

Perhaps it is time we get a woman in office? For real... Woman generally don't like disorganized messes. I know I would clean house darned good.
I would likely be up every night trying to figure out how to simplify and cut spending.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

From what I understand roads are payed for by taxes on gasoline are they not?

Exactly, and it IS a DIRECT TAX, if you do not want to pay it, then don't use the roads with your auto or truck or motorcycle. THIS is what I find so funny, people THINK that licenses and registration taxes pay for the roads...WRONG!! 60+ million dollars a MONTH are taken in by the "federal government" to pay for the roads. Do they do 60 million dollars worth of roadwork a month? NO. So where does the excess money go? Into the pockets of the politicians to keep the fraud going!!!

Time to get with it people!!

You do NOT NEED a license for something you already HAVE the RIGHT to DO!! Use of private property is a RIGHT and NOT a government granted privilege. We are sovereign and free. The free and PUBLIC way is just that. Again, until we all come together and fight this, we will be screwed over throughout time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join