It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Animal Lovers! Pictures/Stories/Advice Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

Wow....I bet you'll never forget it though! You're one of the lucky few to have that experience.... You should check out bigcatrescue.com they have some beautiful cats there, and some great stories..... One day I hope to work in a place like that

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We finally had to euthanize my best friend and long time companion Dixie. SHe was a HUGE american bulldog and darned near a person.
Recently we decided to get another dog and decided on a Stafforshire Terrier.. here is Blue.. AKA Tank's Blue Demon. Nope, not me in the pic.. thats the trainer.

This is my Hairless CHinese Crested.. Im not convinced this is a dog.

Here is my old Dixie. She had severe hip displasia and a cancerous bone tumor. The hips counted out amputation of the effected leg. I finally needed to put her out of her pain. Best dog I ever had.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend....but it takes a lot of love to make the decision in the dog's interest, not ours. Chinese crested's are so cute too.....but WOW....your big boy is AWESOME! I like the big powerful dogs myself....thanks for sharing & post as many as you like!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Will do later just off out to an engagment party thanks kat

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

OK! Have fun!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Clearly the force is with these ones

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You just made my morning!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by rigel4

You just made my morning!!!

Your welcome.

I have lots more but don't want t overshadow your thread
with Rigel Madness

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well....we can all use a little madness every now and then

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My sister got a new dog, they have been talking about getting a new dog for months ever since Zoe the family pit bull died. But I didn't think they would actually get a new dog.

Here she is, I think there going to name her Stella, but not sure, I told them to name her vicious or killer something cool, but that didn't go trough well.

I had no clue what she was at first, I though she was a husky or something. But turns out she is a Shiba Inu, a breed of dog from japan.

en.wikipedia.org...

I usually like the bigger dog breeds, but I got to say though she is a cute little doggy, she has this tail that curls up behind her like a piggy tail, and when she runs around it looks like she is prancing.
Definitely one fancy and sophisticated dog. And she is so dam cute, I mean just look at that picture.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Awwww ....the first name I thought of was "Sugar" because she's sweet and all white. She doesn't look vicious to me
Were her parents large dogs?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'll have to post some pics of my chihuahuas, and kitties. My wife would have a menagerie if I'd let her....(some would say we're already there)...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Please do! Yes, if I could, I swear I would have a zoo LOL!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Or better yet Ghost, she is all white and like a ghost. Or maybe even Snow, once we get some snow up here, and she goes outside she would definitely blend in with the white background.

But no her parents i think were shiba inu as well, and there not large dogs from all that I'v read up on them. There supposedly up to only 20 pounds for the average dog. Even once she is all grown and not a puppy anymore. I could pick her up and toss her no problem. "Not that I would do that" I used to do that to my pit bull when she was alive and she was around 75 pounds or something, and she used to like it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My cat,

Mimicking me when I stick my tongue out

The cutest poser ever!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

OMG how PRECIOUS!! I love the grey amd white coat....what's her name?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

If she went out in the snow you could only find her by looking for her eyes!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here's a new pic of Bach, my rooster. Just in case you didn't read the whole thread, he wandered up to my house one day ragged and hungry. I found out the people who owned him just moved and left him to fend for himself. With some love and TLC, he has become sooo beautiful. He's very sweet and is very attached to me now,. He follows me around like a puppy and coos at me
He also will flap his wings when I ask him too (show off!)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone from Smoochy and Teddy! The second pic is Smoochy as a kitten...I just put it here because it's sooo cute. He looks like he's laughing at something VERY funny! Awwwwwwww

Baby Smoochy

And Merry Christmas from Teddy

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
my dogs, rufus(under) and buster (top) (sorry for the XXL pic)

rufus always happy to pose for the camera.

edit on 22/1/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join