It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests Spreading World Wide - Censorship of Info., Bill to Block Websites.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=293

The above link makes it evident throughout the world that huge populations are kicking back against our corrupt Governments or should I say Bankers. They are terrified of the Solidarity of World Populations and the Lack of Co-operation they could demonstrate. The people are bringing about their own NWO. (NWO 2) and they don't like it one bit.

The MSM are not reporting how bad it really is - and the following links are proof of how scared TPTB are becoming when they are ensuring ways to stop the flow of information. The very information that empowers people to act.

"News about COICA
There are renewed efforts by senator Leahy to reintroduce the COICA bill this year, which will allow to censor on demand any website the entertainment industry of the United States dislike. Practices like this are common in countries like Iran or China, the difference here is that the site they choose to target will be censored in the whole world."

Please take the time to visit DemandProgress to learn more about it and to contact your senator to raise your concerns.

DemandProgress on COICA
act.demandprogress.org...

DemandProgress on domain seizures
act.demandprogress.org...

www.demonoid.me...

Once information is blocked they will have total control of what you and I are allowed to believe!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I love smoke signals they cannot be edited or sensored or blocked.....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That took you exactly 'ONE' minute to make an informed comment.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Carrier Pidgeons are great too

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Once information is blocked they will have total control of what you and I are allowed to believe!

I don't think they will have control of what I believe...maybe how I share what I believe and to what extent I am able to share it. Make no mistake though...they will have no power over my beliefs.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
great video. First I am hearing of Corbett. I will be following him much more now. thanks for the link

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Good Point and I don't think they could control what I believe but the concern it that our beliefs are developed by the information we receive and more worrying is the inability to act when one isn't informed.

I just think this is the thin end of the Wedge. They are definitely trying to throw a spanner into the works. Information is as we all know 'Power'.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I hate to say this but your link DemandProgress is a Democrat Progressive link, so are you fighting against Republicans? There is a reference to winning on its home page. That sounds a lot like the Prez' talk on winning stuff. Also there is a closed fist embedded on every page. The fist is generally the sign of Marxist communism.

Demand Progress works to win progressive policy changes for ordinary people through organizing, lobbying, and elections in the United States.

blog.demandprogress.org...

Although I will say that following the links I came across the techdirt link that says people across the political spectrum are coming out against the censorship bill, so that's good.
www.techdirt.com...
edit on 23-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join