It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter of Grassy Knoll Photos Finally Shares Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Shooter of Grassy Knoll Photos Finally Shares Story

www.prnewswire.com

DENVER, May 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On Nov. 22, 1963, Mary Moorman, a 31-year-old woman with a Polaroid Land Camera captured the most famous image of one of the 20th century's most infamous events: the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Nearly 48 years later, Ms. Moorman will finally break her silence at the Brass Armadillo® Antique Mall in Wheat Ridge, Colo., during her live interview on iAntique.com, an Internet news and social networking community for dealers, collectors and antiques enthusiasts.

Gary Stover, an iAntique® video host, will interview Ms. Moorman, now 78, and
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So, tomorrow we'll be able to watch this interview by streaming it through the site. She supposedly has a whole other perspective and story than has ever been told before. To me it sounds like she's after some cash to secure her inheritance for her children, which might be the biggest conspiracy of the whole story.

But who knows, this might be interesting after all.

www.prnewswire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23/5/11 by Droogie because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Very interesting indeed! Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to hearing what Mary has to say as I have a hunch...its more likely Mr. Oswald did NOT murder JFK!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It will interesting to hear what she has to say but i always think about why hasn't she come forward before ? it's been 48 years & she's managed to keep it to herself,her friend was with her & made a book out of it so she must have seen exactly what this woman saw.

i don't expect anything ground breaking but you never know,we all have our own theories of what happened on that day.
the whole day i feel was mapped out by TPTB in minute detail,if something big was going to come out surley it would have by now.

silly question but i heard something about the jfk files being released after something like 50 years,is this true ??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
this dude can go and %$%£&... why wait for so long...and why should i believe your revised story...

yawn...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Droogie

Very interesting indeed! Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to hearing what Mary has to say as I have a hunch...its more likely Mr. Oswald did NOT murder JFK!

Oh, I'm happy to share it. But it's very long ago this happened, and memories aren't the same as pictures. They may have been affected by old age as well as numerous conspiracy claims over the years. I wouldn't put too much weight in what she says tomorrow, but one can't help feeling a bit curious anyway. Looking forward to it nonetheless.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I always thought any shooter, or shooters involved, were already taken care of. If you know what I mean.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
I always thought any shooter, or shooters involved, were already taken care of. If you know what I mean.

I catch your drift *wink wink*

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The following link is for Mary Moorman's testimony at the trial of Clay Shaw (brought to everyone's attention in the movie JFK).

The Clay Shaw trial testimony of Mary Moorman

It's quite an interesting read.

Wonder if her new statements contradict any statements made in the trial?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Thanks for sharing, but I have to say my eyes hurt a bit due to the colors of the transcript. Readers beware

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thats cool, i know what i will be watching at 6pm tomorrow night. Cant wait to see what its about. Could be very interesting indeed.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It does say in the link something like "Adding more pieces to the puzzle" that could be thought of as ambiguous. The most credible alternative story to the shooting, was that the shooter shot from a storm drain which is, or was at the kerbside. The storm drain it seems had access back to the area of the grassy knoll.
edit on 23-5-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

I don't know what exactly you mean by "files" so i'm just gonna give you this link www.sott.net... which was posted by caballero in his thread here www.abovetopsecret.com....The No3 conspiracy is MK-ULTRA and among things it has a video (1:27:40 duration) which is about Kennedy's assasination.

EDIT to add:Someone forgot to talk about the topic itself.

I can't say that i'm not curious about this but i'm not expecting anything breath taking.We'll see.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I read about her story in Nasa Dark Mission 2

It really interesting.

Its a book plug I know. Its just really really interesting.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am guessing today it is more in-vogue and would pay more if someone heard all the shots come from the Schoolbook Depository Building. Bonus $$ for anyone that says they actually saw Oswald do it.

After almost 50 years afterwards I am sure The Powers would really like the official story to be the popular one. Anyone still believing there were other gunmen that day are just conspiracy theorist nutjobs. I am old enough that I fall into that category and likewise am a Stormdrainer..

edit on 23-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It said in the link that her story would "add more pieces to the puzzle" that could seem a little ambiguous. The most credible alternative story I have heard is that a shooter was in a storm drain at the kerbside adjacent to the grassy knoll, and that the access to the storm drain was from the area around the grassy knoll itself. Any pictures taken from the other side of the road then, could possibly have captured something at the storm drain.

Apologies for the repost, I lost the connection for a time when posting...thanks AOL

edit on 23-5-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Things like this add on to the belief behind nostoromus i have, He saw 9/11 he saw all the wars at ONCE instead of over the past 100 years as we have, and all the history changing, He could have predicted that we had a history change not a World disaster, its just a history chance ON worldly disasters...Eg. Life as we know it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I uploaded this to my youtube page, about a year ago..
Alternate angle. I believe I made a thread about it here, as well:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

thanks for posting

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Why would she come out with it at an antique mall and warn ahead of time? If I really wanted to do it I'd go straight to the media without telling a single soul. She's bluffing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join