It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why doesnt my con-trail last long in winter behind my car??--chem-trails are real

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

S##t it's obvious you know way more then me thats for sure

i am big enough to yield to your knowledge, if i recall i never said i knew nothing.
I simply ask't questions that you knew the answers and i did not,
with that said thank's for taking the time to shed some light my way.

You see i never got to chemtrails threads, not one of my passion.
so no i have not read the threads and probaly will not
life is to short
those pics were new to me.

so i don't think i should defend a question. This is one topic i know nothing more then what i see with my eyes
i would never claim to know something i don't.
I am afraid to ask about about Ted Gunderson i guess he was lying, oh well i spent to much time already.
Thanks again.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
*pushes up glasses and rubs top of nose bridge whilst sighing*

You're like that conspiracy nut from this one Futurama episode I know of (you know, the one where they go back in time by Fry's popcorn). I respect your opinion, but most of what you are saying has already been disproven or is false altogether.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Sir, seriously thank you for being here. I can't believe my luck logging on to ATS. You meet the coolest people. I personally could never do what you do. I am terrified of heights. You didn't fly for the AirForce did you?

I was a paratrooper in the 82nd and you may be aware of the general attitude of the troops towards their pilots.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Sir, seriously thank you for being here. I can't believe my luck logging on to ATS. You meet the coolest people. I personally could never do what you do. I am terrified of heights. You didn't fly for the AirForce did you?

I was a paratrooper in the 82nd and you may be aware of the general attitude of the troops towards their pilots.

I have flown research and seeding flights all around the world actually, but I do not mention too much of cloud seeding, lest I be Public Enemy # 1 to some of our resident chemtrailers. I have challenged some of the chemtrailers who claim to know about how cloud seeding works, but their claims fall apart pretty fast

In the back of the plane as you saw, was a computer that recorded data from instruments on the airplane, such as temperature, humidity, but also could record data dealing with aerosols in the atmosphere, but also cloud fly into clouds and the laser device on the wing could record the number and size of water droplets in the clouds that we would go through.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ha!

....lest I be Public Enemy # 1 to some of our resident chemtrailers.

I'll fight you for the #1 spot.....well, maybe not. Never done any (intentional) seeding, but all those decades flying jets that made contrails.....maybe that might earn me a spot at #2.

(Oh wait....'number 2' isn't such a pleasant association, in some slang settings.....oh, well....)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You two gentlemen above are both awesome. I think cloud seeding should be developed as well as weather modification in general. Why would we not want to develop our abilities there? I just think the perceived subterfuge of the whole 'chemtrail' thing has just muddied the waters pretty badly.

Also, weedwhacker, just the humour in your post gets me a little bit closer to being on the sane side of the fence. I would love nothing more than to come join you guys over there but I am still experiencing too much cognitive dissonance to do so at the moment.

I hope, hope, hope I am wrong. I am actually going to be a little embarrassed to have to hand out Crow Pie to people that I like so much if I am not.

P.S. Thanks again to Uncinus. You are a giant help.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey, could you two help me I.D. an aircraft. It flys over at about 8 in the evening everyday. Going from what appears to be Ontario (CA) heading North West (seems to be towards Burbank or Edwards).

I would call it an MD80 if it weren't for the fact that it seems a lot bigger, louder and has what appear to be 2 lights on the side of the forward fuselage.

Thanks if you are willing. I understand if you cannot.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Welll...it's 2015 (8:15 PM) right now.

Here, centered on Ontario Airport (KONT):

flightaware.com...

Have you used FlightAware yet?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Hey, could you two help me I.D. an aircraft. It flys over at about 8 in the evening everyday. Going from what appears to be Ontario (CA) heading North West (seems to be towards Burbank or Edwards).

I would call it an MD80 if it weren't for the fact that it seems a lot bigger, louder and has what appear to be 2 lights on the side of the forward fuselage.

Thanks if you are willing. I understand if you cannot.

I actually used to before I went to Africa in that video, I was flying a cargo run from Santa Barbara to Ontario each evening in a Shorts 330.

8pm was usually after I down on the ground, but if it is 8pm each day, it is most likely a regularly scheduled airline flight.

If could be some variant of the DC-9/MD-80 series, they did get progressively bigger. Lots of different possibilties that it could be I suppose, but most likely its an passenger airliner. The cargo flights probably head out before that.

I looked on flightaware, and there is a CRJ-200 that departs Ontario at 7:52 pm, for San Francisco. It will not be near as loud as an MD-80 would, however that fits the timeframe, direction of flight, and aircraft configuration
edit on 24-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No. Thank you so much. I am stunned. Can I really look at any flight here?

Thank you both so much. I hope any lurkers are witnessing this expertise.

I am going to get myself up to speed on FlightAware. What an incredible resource.

I just checked out the CRJ-200. Thank you so much for doing the homework for me.

I should have a little better education next time we all meet on the threads.

Have a great week.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Not quite - as I understand it the aircraft has to have the appropriate technology fitted, and not all do. All newer ones do (say those built since about 2000?) but a lot of older a/c are still in service and many of them have not had it fitted to them.

But it's still the easiest place to start looking.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by itsawild1

I have studied weather and observed for years, and myself along with everyone i know did not see them in my city till the last 15 years.

I know the engines have changed which may lead to "longer lasting fake clouds".

Nothing i have studied can tell me how a vapor trail can continously grow and attract more ice particles, long after the plane has gone... can you tell me how it does it ?? Explain the reaction that is happening...

And please explain to me how this is not considered to be the foremost cause of climate change, the goddam temperature dropped 4 celsius and wind picked up. FROM ONE PLANE.

This is no doubt the most amazing fastest weather modifier out there, and yet it is NEVER talked about, kind of like they just dont EXIST.

nice to hear from a sane observer, the others are obviously supposed to be here. We dont have to be scientists to know the sky is chem-trailed for a reason. I am 55 and KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, WHAT A REAL SKY LOOKS LIKE, WE HAD AN AIR FORCE BASE WITH DAILY FLIGHTS COMMING FROM K.I. SAWYER BASE BEFORE THEY CLOSED IT AND NEVER A CHEM-TRAIL!!!The feds dont want people to know the only way to dim-globally is to poison the skies with metals that are going to poison alot of people, water and soil.

"dim-globally" Ha ha!
It seems by a few of the posts here that these supposed chemtrails are obviously having an effect.
If you have the cash I can send you the antidote but I must warn you, it's not cheap. Just PM me.

Do you consider me to be a disinfo agent too?
I'd be very disappointed if you didn't.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

FlightAware shows any civilian flight that has an IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) Flight Plan in the FAA computer system.

Since I first found this neato site (due to trying to help people understand what I know, and being limited to searching for online resources to show, and explain with) it has improved....been almost two years, I guess, since I found it.

(There are others, similar, that cover Europe and the UK).

Also...by spending some idle time watching FA, and simultaneously listening to the live-feed ATC radio chatter at: www.liveatc.net... it became clear there was a slight time delay, on the FlightAware site (as I've mentioned elsewhere on ATS). It is probably because the software they use has to process many inputs...before compiling it for display, and might vary in time delay, too...depending on their routers and stuff like that....

It's about a 5 to 8 minute delay, as far as I can tell. I noticed by watching airplanes landing and taking off, and listening for them on the ATC Live site. That site is spotty, not all feeds work, every day. But, heck! It's free!! Can't expect perfection.....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

FlightAware shows any civilian flight that has an IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) Flight Plan in the FAA computer system.

Ahh....so it's different to Flight Tracker - www.flightradar24.com... - which uses ADSB to track actual a/c positions, but can only track those fitted with the equipment - thanks for lcearing that up for me.

Of course it means FA operates around the USA with good coverage, but FT operates world wide but with only partial coverage

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

For instance, right now listening to SoCal Approach (LAX TRACON) on 'ATCLive', and watching FlightAware.

Problem with the ATC site is, can't always hear the ground stations, varies depending on who you listen to. They use scanners, on ATC frequencies....am following UAL 691 (it's a heavy)....as I type, they were just cleared for the visual. Heard them check on at 10, down to 7....but, they aren't on the FA screen, yet...so....it lags, obviously (I have the FA range stopped down to see more detail).

Update....found UAL 691 Heavy....coming from Hawai'i. Right now, because FA is behind, I see UAL 691 on the downwind, north of LAX, about to turn on to base. But, on the ATC link, I heard them already handed off to the Tower, and are probably on the ground, or on short final, right now.

So, the 5 to 8 minute delay is still about accurate.

Currently, this update, local time 2109 (9:09 PM PDT). Here, the United 691 info:

flightaware.com...

They are on the ground, few minutes ago...still "in the air" on FlightAware...short final.

edit on Tue 24 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDARK11
Hope this helps

UK Government admits deadly spraying:

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Hope thats the right youtube vid. Can't get it up at work

Edit: Also a picture of what I believe to be chemtrial from last week

i1228.photobucket.com...
edit on 24-5-2011 by JDARK11 because:

Where in the guardian article does it mention aircraft being used to spread chemicals
the article only mention ground released chemicals ?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

It does mention it early on - some a/c flying along the coast of kent releasing zinc cadmuium sulphide. This is a 50/50 mix of 2 substances - Zinc Sulphide and Cadmium Sulphide.

however the use of "deadly" is perjorative language - the substances being released were though to be harmless at the time, or only causing irritation if contacted in large quantities, but are since thought to be potentially carcenogenic - "Potentially for humans" and "reasonably anticipated", because cadmium is definitely carcenogenic on its own.

The LD50 test for mice is over 1 gram/kilogram - so you'd have to ingest an awful lot to kill you.

the MSDS for Cadmium Sulphide is at www.sciencelab.com..., and for Zinc Sulphate

Zinc Sulphide is an irritant, but othersie not kown to be hazardous at all - www.sciencelab.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join