It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why doesnt my con-trail last long in winter behind my car??--chem-trails are real

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Wow man, just wow. That is exhaust at ground level from a vehicle traveling at slow speeds. I would begin to link you to places where you can do research, but I mean Jesus....are you 10?

Use google. Your car has never had a contrail.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Oh, boy....not again. Sorry but, these videos LONG ago shown to be misrepresentations, and lies (regular events, being presented by "chemmie" idiots on UTube as "something sinister".

Here is a video showing what they are using to spray, start the video at 1:28 what are those
and what is in those barrels they have on the plane:puz

[video snipped, view on page #7][

This one has been addressed, already....but is prime example of what I am talking about. "Chem"-trail pushers LIE to you!! Or, this crap is seen, and then passed on by other gullible and ignorant people.

...and i guess this can be photoshop

No, again....that video has been the topic of several threads on ATS. Search. Use "KC-10" in the field. I will look, after edit. [**]

That is a NORMAL USAF KC-10 flying through thin cirrus clouds, being filmed by the Flight Engineer who is in another KC-10, flying in formation. He did it as a JOKE!! To ridicule the "chemmies", and posted it on his UTube channel, originally. Others (particularly that crackpot "tankerenemy") have 'morrored' and repeated it, ever since. The Airman who did this closed his first account, then opened a new one @UTube. He is 'USAFKC10FEA'

[**] Here: Chemtrail DC-10 Video Debunked

Here is what former fbi chief ted gunderson says

There is ALSO a thread about him!!! He is either off his rocker, or a shill hired to promote this stupidity. The stupidity of "chem"-trails. Search, use his name, it is in the title of the thread.

Now --- try to learn from us, instead of "believing" this nonsense, and posting OLD videos and sources already proven to be part of the myth and hoax.....

edit on Tue 24 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaysconspiracy
Really? For goodness sakes China has admitted to trying to control our weather/rain patters for a long long time.

China's "weather modification" admissions have consisted entirely of cloud seeding.

Our own government beyond cloud seeding was looking into controling things such as tropic cyclones by questionable means.

Looking into something is not the same as doing it. They are also looking into flying men to Mars, that's not the same as men having flown to Mars.

After that period of time, some countries have formally admitted to using planes to try and modify weather.

You seemed to be suggesting that governments had just recently admitted something like chemtrails, something that was kept secret. But nothing like that has happened. Just some cloud seeding, which is what has going on for many decades with no secrecy. Even Project Stormfury was just cloud seeding with silver iodide. And it was not a secret, so how could they have just admitted it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ahhh yes again the same junk science and silly videos.

Can one of you chemtrailers tell us how many more times you will post pictures and videos of a Boeing 777 outfiitted for certification testing?

Do you chemtrailers actually think that we take Aluminum and Barium out of the ground, put it in planes, and then dump it back on the ground??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

No, silly. YOU don't do that. The mysterious hidden hand of the THEM does it. Same reason Masons have no clue about what goes on in their own group. Only the enlightened, awakened, non-sheep of the conspiraitori see what's really going on. You can tell by their logic and communication skills.

Conspiraitori. I just made that up. Consider this a copyright.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

sorry had to log in to post a reply,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA !

Did you really ask that question?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

the pong from old unleaded cars is from a faulty catalyser , nothing to do with faulty rings, hope your not a mechanic !!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
Here is what former fbi chief ted gunderson says

I could go on but for myself i don't need to, believe what you will

This is the same guy who thinks virtually every murder or even death of any semi-famous person over the past 50 or so years has been the result of some satanic cult hit squad. Yes, even ex FBI Special Agents can go a little kaflootie in the head.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
This is the same guy who thinks virtually every murder or even death of any semi-famous person over the past 50 or so years has been the result of some satanic cult hit squad.

And that the CIA kidnaps and sells children to finance "gang stalking".

www.randomcollection.info...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ted Gunderson also created the Satanism hoax from the 80s, also thinks that children get organs harvested at Area 51, that there are 30,000 guillotines stored on military bases.

But would a chemtrailer like to comment on his Ft Sill, and Lincoln Nebraska allegations?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
you guys got trolled in my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
In the winter we all have con-trails behind our cars, the moisture sucked in is turned to steam and visable vapor just like a jet up in the frozen air of high altitudes of the sky. Moisture is sucked in the jets engine, then turned to visable vapor and steam. soon dissapating away.
Now if chem-trails were normal .WHY DOES MY CARS CHEM-TRAIL DISSAPEARE IN THE FROZEN NORTH???

Go read up on what you are breathing people, dont believe in the anti-chemtrailer people, WHY DO THEY KEEP COMMING BACK DENYING?? because they are paid to.

They're paid to educate dribbling idiots on the internet? You should be thanking them. Did the "anti-chemtrailer people" pay you to make "pro-chemtrailer people" look even more hilarious than they already do?

So anti's, why doesnt my cars chem-trail [con-trail] stay around like a planes???????????????????????????????????????????this should be good

Classic. This thread should be stickied.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Again my original post was meant for Oz. A few years ago, he would argue with anyone that there was no planes in the air even doing cloud seeding. To him everything we saw in the air was a contrail. And unfortunately anyone who says differently gets ridiculed or name called by someone on this site. For me, he has lost all credibility on future posts once he was refusing to acknowledge that its possible that what people saw in the air was more than just a contrail. I had information with flight records indicating that what I had recorded in the sky was not commercial flights yet the one person who contacted me for further proof or info was a "tin foil hat" type of person. Not the debunker you thought would ask for the info to try and prove me wrong! .. Now that all the cloud seeding became common knowledge, it seems its turned to people saying "yea well of course there is cloud seeding, but nothing else". That contradiction is what my original problem was with Oz....
I also am tired of some guy thinking that I should listen more to him because he's a pilot, or oz because he's a weatherman, yet also telling me to ignore the former head of the FBI sine he's a "shill"!! You are just a pilot!! That makes your opinion only matter to me when I need to fly a plane. So if I work as a bus driver does this mean you will take my advice on gas and emission regulations, its effect on our envirnment and what should be done about it? No, it means I should shut up and keep driving my bus! Maybe as a bus driver, I can give my opinion since I see a lot more buses than you, but it doesnt give me any inside information nor does it make me an expert as to whats coming out of other peoples buses when I'm not around.....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Really? For goodness sakes China has admitted to trying to control our weather/rain patters for a long long time.

China's "weather modification" admissions have consisted entirely of cloud seeding.

Our own government beyond cloud seeding was looking into controling things such as tropic cyclones by questionable means.

Looking into something is not the same as doing it. They are also looking into flying men to Mars, that's not the same as men having flown to Mars.
Ummm actually, we've doing doing a hell of a lot more than just "looking into" these sort of things. If I remember correctly they started "looking into" these things back around 1962.. Now would most of what they are doing fall info cloud seeding? Very probable. Would they tell us if there were more dangerous expirements being done beyond your basic cloud seeding?? Probably not.

After that period of time, some countries have formally admitted to using planes to try and modify weather.

You seemed to be suggesting that governments had just recently admitted something like chemtrails, something that was kept secret. But nothing like that has happened. Just some cloud seeding, which is what has going on for many decades with no secrecy. Even Project Stormfury was just cloud seeding with silver iodide. And it was not a secret, so how could they have just admitted it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Again my original post was meant for Oz. A few years ago, he would argue with anyone that there was no planes in the air even doing cloud seeding. To him everything we saw in the air was a contrail. And unfortunately anyone who says differently gets ridiculed or name called by someone on this site. For me, he has lost all credibility on future posts once he was refusing to acknowledge that its possible that what people saw in the air was more than just a contrail. I had information with flight records indicating that what I had recorded in the sky was not commercial flights yet the one person who contacted me for further proof or info was a "tin foil hat" type of person. Not the debunker you thought would ask for the info to try and prove me wrong! .. Now that all the cloud seeding became common knowledge, it seems its turned to people saying "yea well of course there is cloud seeding, but nothing else". That contradiction is what my original problem was with Oz....
I also am tired of some guy thinking that I should listen more to him because he's a pilot, or oz because he's a weatherman, yet also telling me to ignore the former head of the FBI sine he's a "shill"!! You are just a pilot!! That makes your opinion only matter to me when I need to fly a plane. So if I work as a bus driver does this mean you will take my advice on gas and emission regulations, its effect on our envirnment and what should be done about it? No, it means I should shut up and keep driving my bus! Maybe as a bus driver, I can give my opinion since I see a lot more buses than you, but it doesnt give me any inside information nor does it make me an expert as to whats coming out of other peoples buses when I'm not around.....

Ted Gunderson was never head of the FBI, Oz never denied cloud seeding either.

Quit spreading false information.

And you really think a professional pilot is not going to know anything about all that concerns aviation and meterology, except what it takes to fly their specific plane, and nothing else at all?

Its amazing how i have apparently gotten this far, without knowing how jet engines operate, or about meterology and weather, how about how aircraft navigate, or the rules and regulations of aircraft, and even how to identify aircraft.

This goes back to just wanting to discard anything a pilot tells you, when the facts do not fit the conspiracy. You would rather get your false information from chemtrail sites, than to actually talk to people that work in aviation..

edit on 24-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

My apologies, he was just the head of the Los Angeles branch of the FBI, not overal FBI....The point is the same. Here's a guy high up the gov't ladder who's got a lot more "inside info" than pretty much anyone on this site will ever have. He doesnt seem to be gaining a ton of money by writing books about these claims so it seems he's legitimately concerned. So considering his career it would seem odd to bash the government unless who knows something, or unless he is going crazy in his old age as has been questioned.
And as for you running to the defense of Oz... He's been on here a long time. He's a big boy who can speak for himself. You just wrote some reply telling me to back off your buddy, but you didn't bother to go way back to see if there was truth to my statement. The same thing you are accusing me of you are guilty of. Fact is I had info I called him out on years ago with video footage and commercial flight records that didnt match up at all. I had no problem admitting that some of what is seen was just contrails, but he wasnt willing to admit that some of whats seen in this world goes beyond contrails. As mentioned before, he didnt even care to ask to look at what I had for information...........
Okay, this is enough on a pointless topic. Believe what you want and ignore what info you want. I've got more important things to do such as figure out how long I have to live before the next apocolypse happens.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jaysconspiracy

But what, as you suggested, have governments admitted, that they have not been openly doing for the last 50 years?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The only real chem trails are the ones in these bullcrap threads

Besides, you got fluoride to worry about first xD

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My apologies, he was just the head of the Los Angeles branch of the FBI, not overal FBI....The point is the same. Here's a guy high up the gov't ladder who's got a lot more "inside info" than pretty much anyone on this site will ever have. He doesnt seem to be gaining a ton of money by writing books about these claims so it seems he's legitimately concerned. So considering his career it would seem odd to bash the government unless who knows something, or unless he is going crazy in his old age as has been questioned.
And as for you running to the defense of Oz... He's been on here a long time. He's a big boy who can speak for himself. You just wrote some reply telling me to back off your buddy, but you didn't bother to go way back to see if there was truth to my statement. The same thing you are accusing me of you are guilty of. Fact is I had info I called him out on years ago with video footage and commercial flight records that didnt match up at all. I had no problem admitting that some of what is seen was just contrails, but he wasnt willing to admit that some of whats seen in this world goes beyond contrails. As mentioned before, he didnt even care to ask to look at what I had for information...........
Okay, this is enough on a pointless topic. Believe what you want and ignore what info you want. I've got more important things to do such as figure out how long I have to live before the next apocolypse happens.

Wait, but I thought we werent supposed to trust anyone from the government??

Its less about who he is, and more that he is just saying what you want to hear. If someone from the FBI said something that disagreed with your conspiracy, then you should say we cant believe him since he is from the government.

If he has all this inside info, then should we think that children are being flown to Area 51 for organ harvesting, or that 30,000 guillotines are on US military bases?

Do you think his claims about secret spray planes at Ft Sill and Lincoln Nebraska are based on inside info then?

Has one single chemtrailer actually believed him enough to go to Ft Sill or Lincoln Nebraska to photograph these planes? Or do some of you secretly agree he is bonkers, but as long as he promotes chemtrails, you will all still use him?
edit on 24-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Yes, even ex FBI Special Agents can go a little kaflootie in the head.

Bravo, that earned you a star.

I needed a good laugh before the ole lady comes home a bitchin.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join