It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why doesnt my con-trail last long in winter behind my car??--chem-trails are real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow, I read this entire topic and it was a HUGE disappointment...

First off, the member "itsawild1" had already asked the question in the OP on another topic just before he created this useless topic. Not only did I point him to information about Ground Level Contrails formed by vehicles which turns into "Ice Fog", but I also explained to him the conditions which should be met in order for Ground Level Contrails to be formed and persist which completely debunked his entire argument. Hilariously he not only ignored everything I said, but he did so in a topic about trolls supporting chemtrails. Why would someone keep asking the same question if they don't want to hear the answer? It is clear to me now that "itsawild1" is simply a troll. If only ATS banned trolls....

After reading "itsawild1" try to make a valid argument and fail... The member "OmegaLogos" comes along in this topic and seriously tries to redefine the accepted definition of the term "chemtrail" just to fit his argument and try to prove the existence of a chemtrail conspiracy! Sorry OmegaLogos, but you can't prove something exists by changing the definition as you see fit! If that were logical I guess I can prove Santa Claus exists simply by changing the definition of Santa Claus.....

Further more, I STILL see people claiming "contrails don't persist" even though I know for a fact that years and years and years of chemtrail debates and hundreds of topics on ATS have already covered this myth quite well, and had already explained how contrails are simply clouds, and clouds do persist....

This topic not only seriously reduces the quality of ATS, but it also makes ATS members seem pretty loony as a whole. Sometimes I wished ATS had an IQ test instead of a Captcha during registration.

I wonder, do ATS admins close topics that are obviously made by trolls who are just going to ignore your reply? If so, I would definitely report this topic.
edit on 24-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Wow dude mods should take 400 stars away from u because of this thread.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is one of my pics from my backyard [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f21dcbdef80d.jpg[/atsimg] I can see a star like patern
with the start and the begining of trails. Is it because it's only cold where there is the cross

Here is a video showing what they are using to spray, start the video at 1:28 what are those
and what is in those barrels they have on the plane

and i guess this can be photoshop

Here is what former fbi chief ted gunderson says

I could go on but for myself i don't need to, believe what you will

These are just wow planes for fun

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So how much exactly do you know about upper air meteorology?

I feel obligated to ask you the same question. Judging by your comments you have left on this thread and many others, I would eat my hat if you were really a weatherman. Your knowledge of "upper air meteorology" is limited at best.

I do not claim to be a "meteorologist, so I won't claim to know all the answers. But, you all you have done is put down the OP for their lack of "upper air meteorology" knowledge, yet you haven't brought anything worth reading to the table either.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The real question is, why the US is criss-crossed with these trails and other countries have clear skies? I've lived in other countries, in other continents and have NEVER seen the trails as here in the US. Hell, the first times I came here (USA) to vacation as a child I never saw the skies with trails. I would have noticed as I love to watch the sky since an early age. So, jet engines must have seriously changed in the last 15 years and must only create this trail phenomena while traveling through north american skies, right? Something is definitely NOT right with this
"contrail" explanation.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Please, no offense to the poster. This goes adressed to higher levels...
In my opinion, "The Grey Area" would seem a more convenient forum to post such threads. When will we remove "chemtrails" from the scientifical Geo-Engineering issue?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ats Is a huge disappointment on this topic.

Please just watch this film. "What in the world are they spraying?"

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

LOL its not contrails its CALLED carbon dioxide jets use different fuel than cars...so when jets release their exhaust up way in the sky it is cold up there and they form ice crystals that stay up there for a long time until they finally disolve...ive never seen a car do that haha

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This post is a good example of 'chemtrail science'. OMG

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Lol! And do you think that all this stuff is always going only to sea and nothing of this can affect us on land? Wow! What an expert!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
The real question is, why the US is criss-crossed with these trails and other countries have clear skies? I've lived in other countries, in other continents and have NEVER seen the trails as here in the US. Hell, the first times I came here (USA) to vacation as a child I never saw the skies with trails. I would have noticed as I love to watch the sky since an early age. So, jet engines must have seriously changed in the last 15 years and must only create this trail phenomena while traveling through north american skies, right? Something is definitely NOT right with this
"contrail" explanation.

It varies with the weather and the amount of flyover traffic. See this animation of the world's air traffic. Some locations get very little flyover traffic compared to the US and europe.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I agree that this entire post was a pretty weak attempt to prove chemtrails. But unfortunately for those who do not believe in chemtrails, one of your leaders in arguments is Oz who's own views should be taken with a grain of salt.... I do not consider most people on this site as possible disinfo agents, but if I had to take a guess at one, Oz would be one of my first guesses... Years ago I discussed the patterns being flown near my home, and the air traffic controller who confirmed that the planes were not commercial normal flights.. At the time Oz brushed off any and all information pertaining to chemtrails including basic info pointing towards weather modification.He questioned the other peoples intelligence on the subject as if he knew the scoop and the rest of us were just silly ignorant common folk. After that period of time, some countries have formally admitted to using planes to try and modify weather. So which is it Oz? Are you going to make yourself look less credible by saying there is and never has been any programs spraying something into the atmosphere???? Or do you make yourself look less credible by admitting that there are in fact some instances where we could be looking up at something more than a contrail!? So tell us Oz.. Do you still feel there is never any spraying done by any countries whatesoever? Or are you finally able to admit that it does happen? You can still argue individual claims of chemtrails vs contrails. But knowing whats been documented now, are you sticking to your old claims that there is never ever such a thing as a trail left in the air by anything other than water vapor??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Those barrels are full of water used for flight testing. It simulates the weight of an airplane full of people, without needing 200 people for the test.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaysconspiracy
After that period of time, some countries have formally admitted to using planes to try and modify weather.

Really? Who? (and I take it you don't just mean cloud seeding, which has been done since the 1950s)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Really? For goodness sakes China has admitted to trying to control our weather/rain patters for a long long time. And they are a very secretive government! Our own government beyond cloud seeding was looking into controling things such as tropic cyclones by questionable means. And seriously, why would the former chief of our own FBI be pleading with the government to stop chemtrails!?? Do you really think he's making it all up just to sell a book, or maybe because he's actually worried about the next generations!!?? .........................
My original post was sent to OZ not to you. So its unfortunate that I'm stuck trying to defend myself against someone who hasn't taken the time to know the whole story... Just as some are quick to scream conspiracy when none exists, there are another large group of people who are quick to put their head in the sand and call anything out of the ordinary a conspiracy theorists hoax. You tried picking apart something from what I typed but its definitely not helping your case.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

ATS is not a "huge disappointment" on this topic. People who fall for this terribly incorrect film, are:

Please just watch this film. "What in the world are they spraying?"

Seems that pile of junk, with no actual science, and nothing but misconceptions and mistakes has done its job in recruiting yet another who is ill-informed.

Read the truth: contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jaysconspiracy

OK...

Years ago I discussed the patterns being flown near my home, and the air traffic controller who confirmed that the planes were not commercial normal flights..

Then, explain it to me. Instead of (uselessly) beating up on a verified and real meteorologist member.

Beat up on a career airline pilot, who has the knowledge, due to that experience, that a qualified meteorologist (who has his own level of expertise) might lack.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
[Post on next page]....

edit on Tue 24 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok, stop trying to be logical and making sense! You're going to anger the sheeple who don't acknowledge chemtrails. Not only that; you might confuse them and their brains will explode and make a mess. Stop trying to convince zombie masses. Ever try to teach a rock how to swim? Same thing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I have studied weather and observed for years, and myself along with everyone i know did not see them in my city till the last 15 years.

I know the engines have changed which may lead to "longer lasting fake clouds".

Nothing i have studied can tell me how a vapor trail can continously grow and attract more ice particles, long after the plane has gone... can you tell me how it does it ?? Explain the reaction that is happening...

And please explain to me how this is not considered to be the foremost cause of climate change, the goddam temperature dropped 4 celsius and wind picked up. FROM ONE PLANE.

This is no doubt the most amazing fastest weather modifier out there, and yet it is NEVER talked about, kind of like they just dont EXIST.

"Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail"
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972) pp. 13671374

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join