It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unit 1 nuclear power plant fukushima...TIME TO RUN...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xstatic

www.momaha.com...

That's a link to a public news update for mutual of omaha. It didn't appear on news sites. I had to search for it on yahoo. Oddly, my keyboard has a gaming lcd that said something about it.

Apparently reactors 1, 2 and 3 are all in meltdown or similar conditions but the presence of 80,000 tons of water is keeping the melted materials cooled and controlled. The problem with the water is that it's contaminated, can leak if it fills, and is going to fill. They are building a new recycling system to replace the water and stop it from flowing into the ocean again.

This still however doesn't seem like it will work all to well.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Cross8712 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cross8712

Most things don't work or work well after exploding.there is still smoke coming from the reactor farthest to the right on the live cam.All the has happened since the beginning is lies and more lies .Idon't think this will Ever end .3 meltdowns and not very much MSM reports.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by Praetorius

If they entomb it then Rule #1 of the Guidestones will not be reached as soon as
some folks would like.

They got lots of others toxins, poisons, and DNA damaging items out there
but they are just not getting the results they'd like.

Radiation is invisible so its a good choice for the Club of Rome crowd.

The Georgia Guidestones

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Limits to Growth - Club of Rome Neo Malthusian bible

edit on 23-5-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: links

edit on 23-5-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: context

Honestly I think the guidestone reads more like something written by some old Hippy that won the lotto and had too much money to know what to do with, so he decided to dedicate some giant stone slabs to some of his 'philosophy'.....I've got serious problems with the guidstones having something to do with the Illuminati.....why would they write their 'evil' plan on GIANT FREAKIN' STONES for the whole world to see, would probably be the first one

As for the Fukushima thing having to do with the Guidstones.....well, while radiation might dwindle the human population down a bit it completely disregards the other important points made by the stones....such as: 10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. .....I don't think that irradiating the entire world is leaving much room for nature....no that would be killing nature. Or how about: 9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite. .......A LOT of lying would have to go into this plan...so that sort of throws number nine right out. Whatever is going on.....Illuminati or not...conspiracy or not....it wouldn't seem in my opinion to have diddly squat to do with the Georgia Guidstones.
edit on 24-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: changed the wording a bit

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I still don't get why they don't just bury the plant in sand and/or cement until a better solution is found. The situation is obviously out of control and those plants will almost certainly never be operational again. They're just wasting their time and people's lives.
edit on 24-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I still don't get why they don't just bury the plant in sand and/or cement until a better solution is found. The situation is obviously out of control and those plants will almost certainly never be operational again. They're just wasting their time and people's lives.

They can't. If they bury them the radiation will continue to seep into the ocean, if the encase them in concrete in such a earthquake prone zone the casing will continuously crack and be useless anyway. Encasing them is not an option. The water level is too high as well it will continue to pollute the ground water.

They need to resolve the problem, they can't bury this one like they did Chernobyl.

Pred...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
At the very beginning of this nuke disaster I started reading up on what , if anything, we could do to protect ourselves from fallout. I started taking extra vitamins, antixoidants, kelp, krill, probiotics and more since the start of this Fuk disaster. Here is a very helpful link to help guide you in your choices of which to take. It is long but worth the read.Baking soda is a cheap yet seemingly helpful detoxer as well. Towards the bottom you will find the guide to vitamins ect that can help. I have also tried to stay out of any rainfall.

doctorapsley.com...

My latest addition is R lipoic acid. Just ordered some and hear it is a great detoxer. R-Lipoic Acid -- one to two capsules daily. Defends Against Free Radicals. Lipotic Acid is a unique, vitamin-like antioxidant that can combat radiation sickness, repair damaged livers, treat diabetes and protect against oxidative processes that promote premature aging and degenerative diseases. Researchers at the Russian Institute of Pediatric Hematology and the Vitamin Research Institute in Moscow have found that lipoic acid is one of the most effective anti-radiation treatments available today. You must be cautious with the amount taken. Supposedly,
10 to 50 mg a day is sufficeint for healthy people. I would suggest reading up on the R lipoic acid and dosages.

As far as I am concerned this is about all we can do to try and protect ourselves and our loved ones. There is and will be nowhere to hide.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Is reactor #1 going to blow up @ anytime ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xstatic

No, it cannot create a nuclear explosion. If encased in water as they are saying, all is good in that department. If it is completely exposed and then drops into water orbhas water dropped on to it then we could see a steam explosion. That's bad, but unlikely.

Pred...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

thank you

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
is that why there was "steam " coming out of the building a couple of hours ago?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xstatic

Yes. The molten mass is very hot and is making the water boil releasing steam. No steam would be a bad thing, that would mean there's no water on the mass. Although the steam is highly radioactive, steam is good.

Granted no meltdown would be the best.

Pred...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I'm sure this has already been reported because you all seem on the ball.......

Tepco confirms extra partial fuel rod meltdown at plant

www.bbc.co.uk...

What I did not realise is this :-

"The meltdown in the Number 3 reactor took place about 60 hours after the quake."

They have known all a long and the world seems not bothered !!??!!

PDUK

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

My theory is, money is more valuable than life, not in my mind, but in the minds of those who break all boundaries of human moral to gain that wealth.

QUESTION

AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING ERROR FROM THE LINK SOURCE?

The LINK:
"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at atmc.jp Port 80"

and also, where is the high level of radiation detected? Inside the factory, or outside, what boundaries? Does this radiation level stay intact as it spreads, or does it decrease as it spreads?

How far will the radiation levels reach and still be deadly? These are some important questions which might help shape this thread. I will do some research, and hope others too.

I'm surprised the media is staying silent, don't know why, really don't care.
edit on 24-5-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This situation is beyond belief. The most shocking thing of all is this undeniable and blatant crime against humanity being commited by the main stream media through their silence. There is not a shred of integrity left in what is now just a global propaganda machine.

There is far more to this story than we will ever know. Look at the current global disaster map on RSOE and ask yourself what is wrong with that picture (link below). Not in your worst nightmare could you dream up a worse case scenario because this radiation is being assisted to ensure it covers the globe. Japan is now surrounded by a ring of volcanoes that have sprung to life, a second powerful typhoon identical in size and path to the one that hit a week ago is on its way, enormous bush fires span the entire Russian/Mongolian/China border and countless unexplained incidents involving planes wrap the globe in what surely must be radiation related.

Gobsmacked!!

RSOE World Disaaster and Emergency Response Map

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
This situation is beyond belief. The most shocking thing of all is this undeniable and blatant crime against humanity being commited by the main stream media through their silence. There is not a shred of integrity left in what is now just a global propaganda machine.

There is far more to this story than we will ever know. Look at the current global disaster map on RSOE and ask yourself what is wrong with that picture (link below). Not in your worst nightmare could you dream up a worse case scenario because this radiation is being assisted to ensure it covers the globe. Japan is now surrounded by a ring of volcanoes that have sprung to life, a second powerful typhoon identical in size and path to the one that hit a week ago is on its way, enormous bush fires span the entire Russian/Mongolian/China border and countless unexplained incidents involving planes wrap the globe in what surely must be radiation related.

Gobsmacked!!

RSOE World Disaaster and Emergency Response Map

DON'T forget the Icelandic Volcano spewing it's Ash all over Europe .........

Would the Ash particles in the air 'bind' with any radioative ones being carried in the winds around the world...........would it act as a platform or carrier to distribute further ?

PDUK

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

One way rain drops form is water vapour condenses on dust particles. When these reach a certain size they fall as rain.

Too much dust, no rain. The affects from the last volcano is still being felt, this latest will also cause changes in the weather.

The places that benifit from the change in rain patterns may not actually benifit at all as the rain will contain radioactive particles. So areas such as the UK that are having a drought may in fact be better for it later down the line.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Can anyone with the knowledge answer this question about the radiatian,has this increased backround radiation levels around the globe,thanks

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

so which is it

1 post you said steam is bad and would cause and explosion then the post right after you say steam is good?

cant be both
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheDevilOfLies because: typo, left out the word it in the 1st line

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I just talked to a guy in Japan while in a chatroom, and he was very insightful about the situation. He confirmed the radiation levels in the OP and also told me there is another problem in the Monju reactor, told me to google it. He said it's a monster, if they don't get it under control soon it could mean problems for the entire northern hemisphere. All hearsay but I feel it is relevant. He also linked me to this video of a rabbit born in the 30km zone of Fukushima.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
SERIOUS QUESTION IN NEED OF SERIOUS ANSWER

Can contaminated water vapor lead acidic rain? Or rain which is harmful to you, in anyways?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join