It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Darn Straight The USA NEEDS Nationwide Martial Law!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
They are CEO's in the waiting for the MIC.

Why would they care about us?

Those types will have to go too. And this is why the military will have to decentralize. The "coup" will have be from more ground levels up, not from the top down. There is a ring, a circle if you will, that exists even in the military. A boundary point where the line is crossed from simply being a good soldier into serving the needs of the evil. I doubt this will be one rank, per se, and it may occur at different ranks in the different service branches. It will be up to the lower ranks to identify these people, and weed them out as necessary- on a per case basis. Impossible task, I know. But it must be done if this country is going to last more than another five or ten years.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here is how I see it.

The United Territories of Washington D.C. is at a point that only a drastic change could influence anything. We assume, from the evidence collected, that they are planning Martial law. I believe this is inevitable due to the fact that it only takes ONE person to overthrow the current government. It would be faster with more than one but it can be done by a single person. This knowledge, by the government, places everyone on the list.

The question regarding the declaration of Martial Law, as to who SHOULD enact it first, is really what is being debated. Unfortunately the people of the Former united states are not united and for the most part will never be. Therefore it will most definitely be the government that declares it first, making it almost impossible for the people to take the country back. Martial Law is most definitely needed to "Clean up" this country and again it is the declarer that decides what the definition of "Clean up" is.

So, for the sake of argument, lets say, the whole of the people decide to declare Martial Law against the government as proscribed by the OP. Who is in control of the Military? The President. The only way the people can effectively declare Martial Law is to take control of the Military. Who do you trust enough, that all the people know, and trust, that is not connected to TPTB already, that can take command of the Military forces without at least half of the personnel going against it? The power of controlling the military is essential to a successful removal of power. In example: Ron Paul doesn't have the strength nor the years to be effective. Donald Trump would only push big business. etc.

As it stands the only way to take the government is through our constitutional right to insurrection. The problem with this is too many people fear the government or death to be effective. This leaves it to small groups or the one person mentioned above. Then you have to realize that it is the ideals of the small groups or the one person that details the new government. Will this satisfy the whole of the masses? NO, only the interests of the few and again we are in the same place we started except the government declares Martial Law to bring the groups back under control.

Yes, the gangs, families, etc may be removed, but are they not against the government and thus on our side? Who decides what the changes are? With a government declared Martial Law the people will be placed into a specific set of laws designed to force respect and bring the people into unity through the deterrent of higher penalties than there are today. Thus bringing the people to a new level of respect and peace within our country. Do I agree with the sorting out and depopulation that Martial Law is designed for? In some respects, yes, but as I would not like to be one of those people (as I am sure I am) that is "Thinned", I am against it.

What is the answer? Do we take over or be taken over? Both of which eventually will lead to a better world when it is lifted. But that brings us to how long and how to lift the action. It is not the Martial Law that the people want, it is the peace that comes out of it. If the people do it, it will take a few years to regain control of the anarchy that is created. If the government does it, through fear it may never be lifted.

But hey it's all just my opinion.

Thank you for reading,

Agarta

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

yea....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You better be careful what you say. I'm just saying, someone might could take legal action against you.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
You better be careful what you say. I'm just saying, someone might could take legal action against you.

Hey, it was just a typo...What I really meant was National Martial LOL.

The freedom of speech thing doesn't work out so well sometimes...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Very thought provoking. You do realize this country is run by the Royal Bloodlines all over the world. Queen Elizabeth is what I would call the Queen Bee. She has all her worker bees doing their thing. Her bloodline which includes all the Presidents thus far, seems very evil. Who knows if she is the rightful Queen for the Throne. Many claim she isnt but I have never researched that enough to even guess.

Taking out the Bloodline must happen and it will happen one day. This country will turn into something else but I believe it will be good instead of the Evil we see daily. Times are changing friend. Think of all the other Empires have crashed and then rebuilt into something far better. Each era this happens. Reminds me of a snake swallowing it's tail.

You cannot have Evil without Love or vis versa.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"They" seem to be in charge of the media, and have some kind of twisted occult agenda. I say, we need to decentralise the media, take apart the monopolies and establish a truly competitive economy. Those that are holding on to power have powers through various laws and regulations appointed by the government. For example - to fully decentralise the media would reduce the restrictions on broadcasting, no more "licences" would be needed for television and radio. Many of these monopolies work hand in hand with mainstream media, as well as government channels and educational institutions. In addition, there is a kind of joint military/police program of behavioural modification through electronic grids and television propaganda, it too has to end, and those responsible for it to be revealed to be the same maniacs behind eugenics and the third reich.

From what I can tell, there is a kind of "gated community" or "hive mind" that operates with the upper-middle class. If you don't "change" or "join" then you are essentially "kicked out" of thier "sphere".
edit on 23-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think it would have to start with the troops, because if they are not on board it will never work. The sad fact is if the troops would just snap out of the brainwashing they have been subjected too this could all end, they don't realize they control all the power not the generals and people in Washington pulling the strings. How to go about getting them to see that is beyond me but heres to whomever figures that one out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Right now I am too tired to read your opening post.
Going by the title..my answer is NO!I even get a hint
of martial law being declared,I'm bugging out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
No just turn your backs no martial law that's a gun fight.Verify all votes.Prioritize verification.I doubt anyone's vote ever counted since Kennedy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The only way a revolution happens without much bloodshed would be a coup d'etat by constitutionalist generals, taking out White House, Congress, most top generals (since most of them are neo-cons warmongers)...

Arrest them all, then seize all airwaves/tv channels and do mass trials of those people on tv. Expose all their crimes 24/7 on all channels.

Every corrupt deal they have done, the laws they passed to destroy the constitution, the wars they started on lies, the torture, 9/11...etc.

That includes passed presidents, bankers, lawyers, judges, etc... who are guilty. A big list of scumbags who needs to be arrested. Start with the top and work your way down.

While this is happening, new elections are done, not long after, and both big parties are dismantled, people are forced to run on ISSUES instead of party. Real debates occur.

Yeah I know I'm just dreaming.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Kali74

I think they will GLADLY give up power back to those who have shown the proper capacity to lead this country the RIGHT way, and not sending them off to die as mere pawns in a world chess game.

Do you Know what "martial law is? it's very simple: one law : "comply or be shot. Show agression and you will be shot.There are no arguments or appeals the military does what it wants to who it wants.You people are delusional.What you are describing is an all out civil war.the people against the fed govt.
Military"juntas" have a terrible reputation for brutallity after coups.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yep.

And one law I would like to see made is that any person is surely invited to run for office, but it will be on the threat of immediate death by execution if they are found by a criminal court to have betrayed the public trust in any way, shape or form. Perhaps then we'll start seeing some real honest politicians with real careers and track records- like that of Ron Paul.

I agree man, SO MANY THINGS could be done to set up the next round much better. With a focus on built in protections against sabotage from the inside. The system as stands is not good enough in that dept.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree with you BUT there is not enough time in the world to uncover all their creations. Everything in our lives is controlled by them UNLESS you live alone with no modern tech or Money.

Every war, fad, TV show, radio show, Laws, ETC................. Everything. The land we live on, also belongs to the Elite Bloodlines. The food in the stores is controlled, Medication, Health care, all industries, even small business is controlled. If they want to shut a business owner down, they do it. No reason to argue.

Read Pawns in the Game by William Guy Carr.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Chit chat. No posturing semi-ironic but true threads.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Nah! Martial law in the US of A won't happen because it's already corrupt at all levels. For example, don't be surprised that corruption occurs in certain third world countries and they don't need martial law because they take law into their own hands. It's bizarre but cooperation happens (sometimes) without unwarranted violence. Either you have the money to make things happen or you don't. Those that don't, well, won't get "nice services". It's a price one must pay for doing business or living well in poor countries. Likewise, America can do lots of "nice things" for the right price without resorting to martial law.
edit on 2011-5-24 by pikypiky because: To add more "food for thoughts" again.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow, this post is def out there. Martial, law? Too many people with guns and pride to ever make that happen.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
O.K., first of all, I do agree with some of what you have stated. Second, have you taken your med's today? What in the world would make you think that the military would get rid off the police department's weapons? Are you nuts? They would use them to hammer the idea of "Obey Or Else." Just as they have done in foriegn countries. Besides, what in the heck makes you think a general would give up his god-like powers once he/she has control of the the U.S. of A.? It is the people of this nation that need to rein in control of the government. Not the military might that would squash any idea of where this country should be going. The military is here to defend us from foriegn and domestic violence. We control them. The people. Just as we control our own government. But the people are the one's that need to grow balls. Not have the military dictate how big they should be.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimpy327
Martial, law? Too many people with guns and pride to ever make that happen.

Yeah, and you know what those people did with all those guns and pride when they had several M-16's pointed at them after Katrina? Handed them right over, only to have armed thugs come right behind them and take everything they owned. Disarmed and robbed- then left to rot in hell holes. Nice, huh?

Since that's what we can expect after a storm, then I guess there's no telling what to expect after another "terror" attack. The EPA telling us the air is safe? Again? Like we're going to believe them next time around...

And how about all those guns and pride at Waco...? No problem, tanks and fire will fix the issue.

No, this is a different kind of Martial Law instituted as necessary by the military, but with the resolve of the Declaration of Independence. Basically figure out who the new Great Britain is in Washington, and expel them all over again (no offense to the fine Brits of more sound mind)...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If martial law is implemented in the United States....It won't be used for the good of the common people...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join