It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protocols of Zion, Is there something to it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Before anyone starts let me say IM AM MOST DEFINATELY NOT anti semitic!!!!!
Im not anti anyone so please people dont start with the racist BS.
This thread is designed solely for the purpose of denying personal ignorance not to educate or inform other people so also no need for people to troll and say Im spreading hate or ignorance.
I have never read the protocols and only will if I can be sure its not just BS hate propaganda.

Now thats out of the way

Everyone would have heard the old "Jews run the money/media/world" etc etc argument/rant, even the sheeple who have never seen a site like ATS have heard it somewhere.
Like most people up until 2 years ago anytime I heard that statement I just assumed rascist, nutjob or both!!!

Then a few years ago when I really started looking into the world we live in and whats been going on behind the scenes it seems that jewish people in proportion to their numbers vs the general public have amassed alot of power.

My opinions are just that MY OPINIONS, I have not followed up with any research of the things I say here and as such I am more than happy (in fact Im hoping) to be shown Im wrong.

From what Ive seen the first and biggest name in banking is Rothschild, Started in the 17-18th century by the Rothschild family (one of 4 brothers to be precise) he established a business money lending to the elite of the time. When the business was a raging success he sent his brothers out to other countries to establish similar business's. When they were successful and realised how much money and power they had accumulated they had the problem of making sure the wealth and power stayed in the family, solution marry each others children which I have read (but find hard to believe) is still the practice even today.

The media, I have no names or knowledge to go with this but have heard with the exception of Murdoch all media in the US is run by Jews.
As stated I have no knowledge of this so please feel free to provide proof or evidence this isnt the case.
I only include this because Ive seen it so many times now I assume it to be true. please confirm or deny.

Now if the above assumptions are correct then these people have been at the top of the totem poIe for quite awhile, I personally think its only natural for people who are at the top to conspire together to stay there. It happens in almost every workplace everyday so is it really a stretch to believe it happens with the people who control what were exposed to and who control all the money?

So I have 2 questions

1) are my above statements true in that the vast majority of the worlds finances and media are in the hands of Jews?
2) If they are is it really hard to imagine that they have some sort of long reaching conspiracy to stay at the top?

I have heard it said that if politicians only make 4-8 year plans and they hardly ever work what chance does any group have of making a 100-200 year plan and it working?
Politicians can only make 4 year plans cause thats how long they have to prove themselves, if they make a 20 year plan there is very little chance they would be around to see it fulfilled and they are likely to be beaten in the next election by someone who promises something right NOW. Plus resources are always an issue.

A group like the elders of Zion if it existed would have no such limitations in terms or either time or resources.

So please people tell me Im crazy (and provide any proof you may have) and Ill sleep better tonight

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've studies it the person who translated it the books that we're used to debunk it and it is for the most part legit.

You have only to read and understand it to see the correlation between it and our present system.

of course the elders are only part of the greater scheme but one of the oldest and most insidious.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What we really need is damning evidence. Wikileaks inspired evidence leaks that can't be ignored or disproven. That would be groundbreaking.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

just a thought:

while politicians are only around 4-8 years to "lead", the foundations that they are members of are continually pushing the same agendas. the messenger doesnt matter as much as the message.

also, according to bill cooper , when reading the protocols these words should be changed.

zion to sion
jews to illuminati
goyim to cattle

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here's what Nixon said about their influence in government. These tapes came out a few months ago.

"The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies. Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added: "But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?" Haldeman agreed wholeheartedly. "Their whole orientation is against you. In this administration, anyway. And they are smart. They have the ability to do what they want to do--which is to hurt us."

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes and no the Freemasons have jewish roots but they also have roots more ancient that just Judaism. They probably have roots all the way back to sumeria and Egypt. They just change their names and their belief system. But the core idea is the same. The only part of Judaism that is realet to true abrahamic religion is Kabala and that even has some Pagan things in it. Truth is the reason why Christians say that Jews and Freemasons are satanic is because they actually are they are light givers the architects of society. I think There is no Elders of Zion there is just the Masons
edit on 23-5-2011 by Lovepeace20 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Also not all media is runed by the Jews it is runed by the Freemasons that is why some news media like CNN is so anti israel.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Read :

An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood.
en.wikipedia.org...

Has anyone read the book?
edit on 23-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In my opinion the Jews are the big ones tin the banking industry but in the military and meny other industry the Anglo Saxon men rules them.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have thought before that there does seam to be some kind of longer agenda than that made by our elected leaders. Maybe its just the way things work. But something doesnt seam right. Iv allso heard that about the jews ruling the world.

But one thing iv wondered is, where do the royal family and the British empire come into this? the british empire would of ben the biggest super power when the rothschilds started buisnes would they not? And with me not been to clued up on religion. Iv wondered what are the relationships like between the church of enland and jews? Do they get on? or are they enemys like the muslims and the christians? like I said. I dont know to much about religion.

The reason I was wondering this is because it was the British who gave Israel to the jews wasnt it? and they knew that would of caused all the trouble we have there today? So it got me thinking if the the church of england dont like the jews would it be posible that they gave them israel to intice the muslims into a new holy war? Maybe they hoped that they could put all the jews in one place so its easyer wipe them out, and if it was iran who did it then they could use that as an excuse to wipe them out too.

Im not trying to offend anyone with my post and id hate for any of it to happen. But its just a few things that iv thought about for a while now and never bothered to ask about it.
edit on 23-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovepeace20

Wolf Blitzer, Cnn's main man used to be an AIPAC lobbiest.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey all,

Thanks for the replies

I thought the discussion would be alot more even!!!!
It seems everyone agrees that there is something there?

I would really like to hear from the other side, Ive seen in plenty of Israeli based threads people talking about how the protocols are just propaganda but have yet to see any evidence or even theories to back this up

To all those out there who know the protocals to be false please jump in with your side, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
edit on 23-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Irony =

Conspiracy theories with the Jews and open displays of antisemitism =acceptable

Conspiracy theories and entertaining the nefarious and OPEN actions of Muslims = bigot

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Uh I think its quite the opposite. Most threads about Jews get shut down here and people get banned.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

threads only get shut down whenever they are clearly and overtly derogatory in their antisemitism.......

And people only get banned when they violate the T and C, if they cant control their vitriol for the jews enough to discuss their view points w out being nasty, then that is their problem

That and the blatant attacking of other members who arent so bigoted against a single group of people...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I can find lots of threads that are not deleted where people pretty much come right out and say muslims are the scum of the earth and stuff like that. Its accepted on ATS. You can also say anything you want about christians really and nope its just accepted. When it comes to jews they get special treatment though and fall into the "hate speech" category. Amazing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Irony =

Conspiracy theories with the Jews and open displays of antisemitism =acceptable

Conspiracy theories and entertaining the nefarious and OPEN actions of Muslims = bigot

I would have to disagree with that statement based on what Ive seen, Since being here Ive noticed 5 threads shutdown and removed.
1 was on a time traveller
1 was on someone wanting home remedies for a back ache
1 was on nuclear suitcase bombs
2 were anti Israeli

That said Ive seen plenty of threads and arguments pro and anti Jewish/Muslim/Christian etc etc with people arguing enthusiastically on all sides. Anyone pro anything is labelled a mindless moron, anyone anti anything is labelled an ignorant rascist bigot etc

Once again Im not pro or anti anyone based on affiliations be they class, religious, political etc I just wanna know if Im delusional or not because right now as things stand it looks like Jews run the world and have for some time.

Please tell me Im wrong and have been fed and have eaten BS.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Regardless of the authenticity of the protocols, it is a prophetic dictation of the way subversive nations operate. This type of information should be taught in schools and universities as opposed to being buried from the mainstream and called a fake. Is the book 1984 useless because it is fiction? Is the protocols useless because it may be a forgery?

Ultimately it can only be used as a guide. The document is over 100 years old, they can try and destroy it, but whenever that happens it becomes all the more obvious people should read it.

It's a book, and all that really matters is the information it contains. And that information it contains has a lot to do with world government. It outlines various principles that can only be described as "evil". It is insidious, deceptive, tyrannical, and sadistic. Absolutely no regard is given to human life, it is there for the taking.

So is it any wonder people see similarities between the protocols and the people who would be sick enough to stage 9/11?
edit on 23-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here is a documentary about the Protocols made by a Jew for HBO.

I think there is something going on and I think you know it too.
edit on 23-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Protocols of Zion, Is there something to it?

I do not know, since I do not read Hebrew, and will not take somebody else's word for it. And so what if the POZs exist? Jews have been discriminated against for ages - they're just shoveling back what has been shoveled at them.

One thing I do know is that a Jewish friend once told me there is the retail price for the Goyim customers and the discounted price for the Jewish customers. He was also nice enough to tell me how to go about getting the discounted price. I told him that I have little patience for formal education and organized religion, so I ended up paying retail.

Not that there is anything wrong with paying retail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join