It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce at the Billboard Music Awards, more NWO propaganda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Did you guys see this live performance with Beyoncé?

I agree it's really well done but with obvious Illuminati and NWO connections .

www.youtube.com...=346
The performance starts at about 3 minutes.

What do you guys think?

edit on 23-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Some symbolism, sure. NWO, I don't know.

Background music is very Arabic sounding IMO.

That's all I can offer.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok, then go at 5:09 in the video.

"My persuasion can rule this nation, endless power."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would be skeptical of anything NWO/Illuminati related coming out of the hip-hop and r n' b community right now. I think a lot of it, if anything is misdirection. I hate to say it, but every few years there is an Illuminati flair up. It's like an incurable rash. Since the beginning of this year fans have been screaming Illuminati about everything slightly suspicious. Triangles, Masonic symbols, and out right Illuminati references in music are as hot as too-tight-too-fight jeans at the moment. Right now it has gotten to the point that artists intentionally put in symbols and references in order to drum up discussion. Discussion = $.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Ok, then go at 5:09 in the video.

"My persuasion can rule this nation, endless power."

The correct lyrics are:

"My persuasion can build a nation. Endless power, our love we can devour."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I still like her music she cool. Illuminati not sure.
be well

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Another informative presentation put on by Beyonce. I wonder if she's doing these by her own will or if she is just under mind control influence? She is about to turn 30 years old, which I guess is the age that multiple personality victims start to go "haywire." Beyonce did mention that she has an alter ego, "Sasha Fierce."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lebowski421

I was already sick of it after what I wrote down lol, still some weird lyrics.

I have to agree with afroPunk since what he says is logical...still, I wouldn't be surprised if hidden messages were part of the video hehe

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by lebowski421

I was already sick of it after what I wrote down lol, still some weird lyrics..../quote]

90% of music has weird lyrics

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Lady Gaga: "You represent the dream"

What dream might that be Lady Gaga?

Michelle Obama: "She's been a role model, and a powerful presence for young women all around the world"

Beyonce: "Who run this motherf****r?! Who run this motherf****r?! GIrls!"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Maybe you need to watch the video again. I have no idea what you saw that in anyway was connected to illuminiti. It is a more modern version of women power. Reminds me of a Helen Reddy song I AM WOMAN.
The men on this planet have screwed everything up so bad maybe the Women do need to run it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Maybe you need to watch the video again. I have no idea what you saw that in anyway was connected to illuminiti. It is a more modern version of women power. Reminds me of a Helen Reddy song I AM WOMAN.
The men on this planet have screwed everything up so bad maybe the Women do need to run it.

Yeah but everything shows that the way she would run it, would be the exact same way that men screwed everything. What a great role model!

Anyway, to only judge by sexual prejudice is bad. Having another sex run everything is not the solution. I must also tend to say that women are more prone to drastic changes by emotion which can be influenced in various directions because of hormones. Women that hang out together are prone to also have the same cycles and this could badly influence decisions. And sadly, women are not stronger against the temptation of money.

Don't worry I could find other prejudices against men, but like I said, you can't judge only by prejudice.

Our life is with 2 sexes, then in no way one should rule more then the other, leadership qualities have no link with sexes.

If you can't see no connections with a dollar bill folded in a pyramid, I doubt you will see Illuminati connections in anything.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dude... Is that all you have ? One lyric? Normally an illuminati performance off ritual will be abound with visual symbolism as well. Is there anything on the stage or does her outfit represent anything? If not then why even mention the performance? Why not just find out the name of this song and title your thread, "Beyond song, _____. Illuminati/NWO inspired lyric?" Unless this performance is the 1st time she sang it so you can't find this song without watching or listening to a recording of this performance... Other than that, what is it about this performance in particular that you find to be NWO related? I'm not gonna watch the vid based one one lyric. Sorry, and you may be on to something, I wouldn't be surprised at all... But you need to lay down some more groundwork before you have a theory that would necessitate and constitute an actual thread, unless the lyric was more of a smoking gun. And in this case, and in my opinion, this lyric is not the smoking gun. Go brush up for a few days at vigilantcitizen.com and then watch the performance again. I wish you luck and I hope you will follow through on this for the betterment of humanity and yourself. Best of wishes to ya.
edit on 23-5-2011 by ZackMorris because: spelling error due to me getting used to the touchscreen on my new phone and the XT9 input system it employs

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Hey, why do you think I didn't post any opinion in the OP.
I finished with "What do you guys think?"

It was not a post of dissecting the video to point out NWO connections you can't debunk, it's a forum post to share opinions on the video.

And before telling me to spend a few days anywhere, spend minutes to watch the video first.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Beyonce and Lady Ga Ga etc...Pure dross! They like to let people think they are somehow in on this whole Illuminate scam. Absolute rubbish they don't know and never will know anything, it's a stupid gimmick. I hope it all blows up in their face......Fools.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
After further examination there is definately an Eye of Horus at 5:20-5:21. It's funny because that's when she's singing "my persusation". There's probably more besides the obvious, but that's all I got so far.

Edit: It's on the right side.
edit on 23-5-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Who said I can't see things in the 10 dollar bills as well as 1 dollar bills. All I said was that men have been running this planet for centuries and look where we are. The entire world is on the brink. All of this while women have been kept in their so called places. Look at Africa, Middle East, India, and some parts of Europe. Now that its in the toilet. Maybe the women should be put in charge.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
there is no illuminati, and if there is theres no organizational structure to it. there can't be it would have to be huge and everyone would be out for themselves at every level. its just unfeasible.
also these signs you all are seeing and linking to the illuminati are older than the egyptians, do your own research instead of listening to what the popular conspiracy is. there is no illuminati, open your eyes and look around, just rich people lording over the poor and the people in the middle are kept confused chasing ghosts like illuminati instead of paying attention to the rug being yanked from under their feet.
edit on 23-5-2011 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Who said I can't see things in the 10 dollar bills as well as 1 dollar bills. All I said was that men have been running this planet for centuries and look where we are. The entire world is on the brink. All of this while women have been kept in their so called places. Look at Africa, Middle East, India, and some parts of Europe. Now that its in the toilet. Maybe the women should be put in charge.

Of course you can see things in the dollar bill, that's the point...

You are right about women not having their word in most of the world but putting in charge any of the sexes in particular is giving power blindly and would mean you have been manipulated in thinking this way.

Hell, maybe that video made you think has if giving power to only women is a good thing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
there is no illuminati, and if there is theres no organizational structure to it. there can't be it would have to be huge and everyone would be out for themselves at every level. its just unfeasible.
also these signs you all are seeing and linking to the illuminati are older than the egyptians, do your own research instead of listening to what the popular conspiracy is. there is no illuminati, open your eyes and look around, just rich people lording over the poor and the people in the middle are kept confused chasing ghosts like illuminati instead of paying attention to the rug being yanked from under their feet.
edit on 23-5-2011 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

I know much about it, no worries. Illuminati or not, they are still using it's form to send a message. Like any "group", they will often take emblems of the past that we're used in similar situation or opinions. To wanting to be similar to the supposedly dead Illuminati is not a good thing in my book. I think some get a kick about seeing others cheer to NWO/Illuminati emblems and ideas. Matriarchy was part of the first main ideas of them.

Also, did you guys see the video talking about how may 1st was a great day to announce the sacrifice of Bin Laden?

www.youtube.com...

Without saying the order still exist and is structured, but I bet some satanists might get a kick about seeing the sheeple cheer to this stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join