It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling heard in Belgium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Oh....
I misunderstood you...sorry about that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

this is one time I would not mind the "idiot" in me being wrong..cause it's sort of like we are being set up
for something..gulp..that is if the idiot in me speaks.
otherwise, got too many real chores to do in my small world and naps to take because of my seniorish age
to pay it much heed, the odd noises. now somebody on youtube had/has? a video of a sound coming
out of the woods near their home at night. i dunno' i recall years and years ago the family dog looked
toward the ceiling and barked like she heard something..it was during the day..was it a squirrel or a sound
coming from an aircraft that my human ears could not discern?
I have heard numerous things during my lifetime but many I have not.
Aircraft might be doing circles during tests..that is possible but this noise seems to be new and quite
disturbing in a way.
You have ducting phenomena possible and clearing out pipes and engine ground tests to consider.
Parking lot sweepers can make a whirling high pitched noise as they run around cleaning empty parking lots.
HUMMM...read several months ago..maybe even a few years ago about the weird white orbish looking
thing like a balloon being hauled away by folks in an ambulance no less when it landed in or near
a city or town.
Looks like if there was some huge new aircraft up there say resembling a huge balloon with huge
fans it would need running lights to operate within aviation laws..you would think.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

I am just baffled by this...it's funny, but my dog does that all the time (looks at the ceiling and badks) The sound I heard was like nothing I ever heard before. I have searched and searched , but the closest I have found to matching it is the volcano sound (the rumble before eruption) I've said that before, but there are no known volcanoes in Louisiana....I think....I read somewhere that there are some in the Gulf of Mexico, but I don't know how true that is....
edit on 6/3/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine

Perhaps totally unrelated, but that day and every since, my dog is acting extremely wierd. He is barking and whining at night, looking up at the sky, and seeking refuge- like he does when there is a storm, but there isn't!

Perhaps nothing.... I add it because I am not that far from you, relatively speaking- I am in France.

OMG

Today my parents dog has been acting up like never before. She has been short-of-breath for ~4 months now, but today it was a whole new level.

yes she is already old, just thought i mention this since that has been a worry for the whole day. And as i mentioned in the thread linked about this rumble, i started hearing it some thee to four months ago here in Finland. Just like a jetliner coming in for landing and taking the airbrakes/landing gear out.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
June 04 12:42 currently and the same deep 'bass-like' rumble can be heard here currently. Best described as the poster above for anyone whose ever travelled on a large commercial airliner and is familiar when the Spoilers or Gear comes down, the noise in the fuselage is almost the same pitch as that albeit at times significantly inaudiable.

The Military doing manouvers could be one factor but some FL500 over central England when there's the North/Irish sea to be playing around in, especially in open airspace. I just can't feasibly see any airspace regulators giving the Military permission to be playing dogfights over populated areas for reasons unspecified, not to mention the MOD here in the UK publically lists times and dates of intended sortee's or joint-ops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join