It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Amsterdam, May 21 2011, 14:10 GMT ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The thing I find odd about this thread (and it's just an observation).
OP posts story and then someone else chimes in defending the OP till the end, while the OP has simply vanished.....Just sayin.

On Topic: Wonderful presentation of Balloons as shown by dsm1664 in the second response. In case you haven't noticed this Darth Vader, there is a corroborating story which details the release of balloons in the area in which this was taken.

(Wed May 11, 2011 - 22:39) Saturday, May 21 in Amsterdam Aids Memorial Day was held. In the Dominican Church at Spuistraat will be held at 5:01 p.m. meeting. The doors will open at 16.00 hours. There are several speeches, there is music and balloons will be released in memory of all victims of AIDS worldwide.

link

And some pictures from the release as well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5385a2e0edf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ab6d3ddc6bf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/162343306349.jpg[/atsimg]

Case closed!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Case closed!

For you maybe. In time, other evidence may surface.

By no means has anyone proven these are balloons simply by linking a news article.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Looks like a bird.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Case closed!

For you maybe. In time, other evidence may surface.

By no means has anyone proven these are balloons simply by linking a news article.

By no means have you proven ANYTHING at all.

So balloons were released in THIS city at the EXACT SAME TIME and for some reason the videographer caught something else OTHER than the thousands of balloons that were released.

Do you or do you not agree that balloons were released in Amsterdam on May 21st as part of a cancer awareness campaign?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hmm, this is the second "mass UFO fleet" video I've seen in the past week, I had a dream about a mass ufo sighting which involved me and my g/f and my brother.. I wonder if my dream had any significance to any of these sightings.. maybe the ET's are finally ready to lift the veil ?

or maybe i'm just goin crazy

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
I wonder if my dream had any significance to any of these sightings?

Unless you were dreaming about balloons over Amsterdam, I'm not quite sure.
Cause that is what this is.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

By no means have you proven ANYTHING at all.

I never claimed to have proof. I simply voiced my opinion based on expericences I have had and things I have seen.

So balloons were released in THIS city at the EXACT SAME TIME and for some reason the videographer caught something else OTHER than the thousands of balloons that were released.

Yes, he may have caught something other than balloons...why is that not possible? And when you cap "EXACT SAME TIME" .... that's is a load of crap... how do you know that? ...you can't and you don't

Do you or do you not agree that balloons were released in Amsterdam on May 21st as part of a cancer awareness campaign?

Yes and no.... Yes for AIDS ... no for cancer

I have also spoken with the owner of this video and here is a reply that he sent me which is what I thought in the beginning.

#49 @ the ATS To:dplum517 hello there, I've seen the ATS thread concerning my Sighting Report #49, and here is an important info that somehow has escaped everybody's attention there, namely the timeline for the AIDS Memorial Day ceremony held on that day in Dominicuskerk here in Amsterdam: Church door opens at 16:00 Memorial begins at 17:00 The objects featured in my video were sighted and recorded at 16:10 local time - almost an hour before the memorial even begun! Therefore, the bright spheres I videoed could not possibly had been the balloons released as a closing part of the memorial. The location doesn't tie up neither, but that's a minor detail, the timing is decisive. sources: embracepink.nl... www.hivnet.org...

This is coming from someone who lives in the actually place of both said events.... so I don't want to hear some crap about a difference in time zones or what not.... So unless the AIDS People completely went off their timeline then this video was well before the releasing of balloons...

edit on 31-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

edit on 31-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh and look here .... another similar sighting. About a week after the 21st sighting..

I think we are looking at a more complex answer than "balloons"

If people want to think they are balloons so beit..... but... to say they are balloons as a fact ....is just pure ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join