It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Amsterdam, May 21 2011, 14:10 GMT ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Err they weren't ....get a clue man....

...even in HD in case your eyes still don't work.

Apparently you and a few other misguided souls are the only ones who think they are balloons..

It appears you have to watch on utube do to the advertisement ...

edit on 23-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Three yellow balloons tied together .... How can you believe that the video shows anything else

Check this out

Broadway Designated ‘Gran Via’ for a Day
Times Square’s Toshiba Vision giant screen and the release of yellow balloons into the Midtown sky
Created: Oct 13, 2010
www.theepochtimes.com...

Amsterdam May 21 2011 / New York City Oct 13, 2010..... both balloons , not ET

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

lolololol you have obviously just proven that you haven't investigated anything...

Did you even watch ALL 8+minutes of the CBS news camera footage?

You couldn't have....otherwise you wouldn't have said something so stupid....

And of course I saw that link...way back in october...or one like it

You also did not even read through the whole thread.... are you going to now claim to tell me what I have seen with my own eyes????

Sorry but you lose on the New York UFOs man.... even youtuber comments overwhelmingly support the UFOs

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't think these are balloons. At around the 3.32 mark, watch the top of the screen and you will see one of the objects change speed and direction, where as the rest continue at same pace.

And these objects are very bright and luminous.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

post by dplum517
even youtuber comments overwhelmingly support the UFOs

Yeah ..cause people who leave comments on YT are known for being critically minded and level headed

Keep on Denying Ignorance

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

haha I have always ignored youtuber comments.... I just thought it was odd since usually they are all stating the opposite on all UFO videos.

Keep on Denying Ignorance

Always do.

Keep being ignorant.
edit on 23-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I implore you to take some time away from the computer and look at our beautiful sky a little more.

Actually I spend as much time as possible in the sky.
I'm a hang glider pilot. When I'm not in it, I'm watching it.

edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

post by dplum517
I and plenty of other people have seen 100% genuine UFOs that look just like balloons...

Thats because they were balloons .... Jeeeeez , and you call me ignorant .

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
For god sake people come to this site looking for answers and evidence from responsible clear headed people with some sort of knowledge base. And what do we get, a friggin video of balloons. Sheeesh !!!
edit on 23/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by dplum517
I and plenty of other people have seen 100% genuine UFOs that look just like balloons...

Thats because they were balloons .... Jeeeeez , and you call me ignorant .

Forgive them, for they know not wat they say! I'll settle for UFO's that look like they are balloons if you do

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I don't "settle" for that explanation. I have made sure that what I have seen on multiple occasions are indeed UFOs and not balloons.

I of course will not share the details of those experiences as I would obviously be ridiculed here on ATS.

I have reported them though.

edit on 23-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What I don't understand about the New York film is how 3 balloons tied together in a triangle formation could exchange places so smoothly and create a straight line like they do from 3:00 to 4:20.
How would the string length keep changing? It would have to be more like elastic. I didn't notice that at the time and with hindsight maybe the hoopla surrounding the prediction biased my perspective to be extra dismissive.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by smurfy

I don't "settle" for that explanation. I have made sure that what I have seen on multiple occasions are indeed UFOs and not balloons.

I of course will not share the details of those experiences as I would obviously be ridiculed here on ATS.

I have reported them though.

edit on 23-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

I do, and I have seen balloons that look like UFO'S! which strangely enough is the complete opposite to your comments. And I am far from being a UFO sceptic. Right from the start of this thread you were alerted by different posters of the use of white balloons for a purpose in Amsterdam, around the time in question, even the OP gave a time. That's info to chew on, and you just about ignored everything to rattle on about New York as a tentative comparison, and all the while eschewing everything everybody else has said with good reason, as non-thinking, in or out of the box. I don't know in fact who is the bigger idiot here, me for thinking that there may be something in the reports of UFO's, or you for telling us all about your UFO's that look like effing balloons.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The topic is UFO Sighting Amsterdam, May 21 2011, 14:10 GMT.

Please keep on topic.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They sure move like baloons...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You guys should know better than to cloud a UFO believers mind with facts...
That (censored) is going to continue to believe no matter how much evidence is thrown at him. It is a lot funner to live in a fantasy world than it is to deal with real life.

So...from now on...all balloons videos will now be considered authentic alien aircraft....here to take over with thier helium based life forms...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Guys.... everyone is right.

Any video with a round/spherical object are simply balloons.

There is no way they could be anything else...

I mean.. that's all my brain can handle right now is the thought of balloons.. they have to be balloons

Otherwise my small mind might go into complete chaos trying to comprehend something more complex than balloon.

Please don't say they are anything other than balloons...cause they have to be...you know, balloons are round shape that's why....

/end sarcasm
edit on 24-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm not saying that, nor are the others.

We're saying that based on the facts at hand (event, white balloons, time, and video footage) it would be safe to say that the UFO's in this video have been identified.

They were once UFO's, but are now IFO's. Or for this video clip, balloons.

I've seen two UFO's in my lifetime, and something I could only describe as a hovering translucent orb appear in my front room, fly past my head and out the window (anyone know anything about these...please U2U me!).

The UFO's I witnessed only seem to fit three scenarios (without mentioning the 'A' word):-

1) Our eyes were tricked into seeing something. (5 witnesses)
2) A convergence of satellite flight paths, at the precise time that one went into a shadow, while the other appeared from behind a shadow.
3) Some super black ops air/spacecraft that can make sharp angle turns at incredibly fast speeds.

The only one I could subscribe to is (3). But if I do, then it creates more interesting questions...

As for the 'orb', this is the first time I've mentioned it. Two of us saw it, and I had to move my head to get out if its way. Does sound like we were munching on some majik mushies...

My point is, don't let previous experiences tarnish your ability to see the facts.

edit on 24-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

My point is, don't let previous experiences tarnish your ability to see the facts.

Okay, I agree with that, you have a good point... and I do try and exercise that train of thought.

Also sounds like you have had some cool experiences that leave you forever wondering.

But it's just so predictable that when a UFO sighting like that happens there will always be a news story about someone releasing balloons.... aka New York UFOs ...(which were not balloons)

They are also eerily similar to these types of videos from Mexico which they have a pretty good group of people that document this phenomenon.

Skip to 1:30 or watch the whole thing.... there are a lot of these types of sightings down there.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yes. There are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join