It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PASTlifes?? Were the same families always made in process or do YOU have ORIGINAL family??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So basically I was discussing with someone Afterlife and I asked them how do they feel previous lives were set up. Did everyone have the same parents siblings. Or is it more dynamic in energy migration that being born is more related to your species energy then family genetically.... Species energy meaning, species reproduces same energies or souls over and over and use local dna for vessel injection. so an intelligent species may set up to populate or invade a location by learning who the most developed species is in local and then injecting their energies within local dna vessels. Basically bringing your Spiritual family to location via reproduction methods of most productive species....

Something to think about. So to answer the OP: DO you feel ALL who believe in this paranormal or experienced it feel free to add had same families past life or only your original energy family. Or do you feel each past life is associated with the same family members meaning you had same mom dad and siblings...

Be well

edit on 5/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think it is the energy, where your soul sits in the ying and yang.. the spiritual circles..
Our body is just a construct, so it matters not what we look like..
we are all family, we just choose to wear diffretnt masks to help each other reach where we want to go.
so the person in the street who smiles at you, just as you are thinking there has to be someone out there who knows me.. or your brother who tells you off for taking a cookie without asking, before mum finds out..
Your lover, your friends, your adversaries..
its all the same. We are all here to learn and experience.
thans for posting this

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I know this makes you think really hard so this is the objective. It does make sense you are part of original energy signatures none Earth flesh. Your born in local planet or nebula flesh and related to others who look like you. But you are all from same family or energy source family or origin.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I dont believe in past lives. One reason, why would anyone want to live through this Hell more than once?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've read that the same souls seem to gravitate towards each other. Those souls are usually your closest friends or family in one life to the next. But your father in one life may be your daughter in the next. Have you ever met someone and they seem so familiar to you but you just can't figure out why because you've never met them before? Then they end up being a very significant part of your life. I've had 2 people in my life like that. They aren't family in this life, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were in a past life - if past lives exist.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What a great question, S+F, I feel that I have been my fathers son before and this is why, he has a lot of dreams of living in Egypt but in the times of the Pharaoh (Ancient Egypt), I have had those dreams as well but what gets me thinking that the most is when I was a very young child (like from the years 3 to 6) I had a imaginary friend his name was Ganus, I spoke to him (even when I could hardly speak), set place at the dinner table, did everything with him. When I was older I wondered where I came up with that name and looked into it and it's and an Egyption name. I thought how could a kid who can hardly talk come up with a name like that.

Very interesting question and thought, thanks!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

You are every welcome sprocket2cog thanks for posting. Basically you see what 1 mens we look different yes which causes segragation due to race religion financial gain. But in the reality we are all still energies reproducing on a planet using the planet of locals materials to house our eternal bodies. Imagine if many in power woke up one day and said wow I am at war with my family only an ignorant evol would continue.

Thanks again

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
I dont believe in past lives. One reason, why would anyone want to live through this Hell more than once?

Maybe to LIVE due to not having elswhere to inhabit so this primary local target of spawn. SO your here repopulated ect ect. Try again may not always be so bad when started you may be feeling ending problems due to power misguided and mistreated, minipulated by potential other energy signaturebut still part of your energy family as 1.

Be well and thanks for your input.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13

Well that depends if you call this hell on earth or heaven on earth..

Im here because i choose to be.
you have to admit, its a fun ride, and the foods great.

i wont leave a single soul behind no matter how hard it is, how deep the pit is..
I choose to leap head first into the abyss building stairs behind me so others may one day find a way back..
its a matter of outlook.
i choose to be a rear guard... what do you choose to be, what do you choose to see.
i see the lights in the dark of the pit.
the stars the souls, that want to go home..i just point to the door. but they must open it..

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

This is a very well put evaluation of the process in discussion. I feel this in many ways to work. We produce simular energies so its logical our energies will gravitate together, (way outta box comment next) when approaching intra points to Planet or Nebula to be reborn within. And I like how you kept it lol still in the family may have been dad then but sister now gener changed as well energy still drives vessel.

Thanks Under Water for your input within great points made.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Really interesting to think about.

I am going to look at this like this - Past lives are infinite, you always end up with the same family, possible changes in society can effect your time line.

Now for someone like me, I am adopted, adoption has not always been an option and not as popular as it has been for the last 20 some years.

Now in the past lives before adoption was an option or even existed where would that leave me?
Possibly in the beginning I would have been with my birth mother.

This is some what personal but I am not afraid to share it, but I always felt like I don't belong here that I am not suppose to be here that I was suppose to be an abortion or simply not exist, I've always felt like I cheated fate in some way for a long time I dealt with this, not being able to find my place in the world never quite fitting in with any certain group until I got older and decided to take matters in my own hands and make myself a place of it's own and made peace with these feeling by becoming a therapist and using my pain and life experiences to help others.
Since I've learned that people who are adopted often deal with these issues I know better now, added in with my medical problems and even "dying" on two occasion it would be natural for me to have these feeling but I am entertaining the idea of past lives and maybe the reason for everyone having this "feeling" that most adopted people have and maybe they have this feeling because of disruptions in past lives because they are so open and vulnerable with change in this kind of situation.
As most now these feeling children of adoption have stem from abandonment issues for me personally, I know my feelings came from being adopted but I really have never figured out why I felt that way as I would have choose this life a million times over a life with my biological parents I never had any real desire or want to know them, and the woman I know as my mother I would do anything for, I would kill for her, I would die for her..So my issues personally don't really come from any sense of abandonment as I do not feel abandoned.. I feel saved and cherished by my adoptive mother(we have a bond beyond anything I was with her since the day I was born, but I feel it would still be as strong even if that weren't the case)..So It's just odd to me and leads to this -

Add this feeling with the progression of time, time changes as does society so my birth mother who obviously could not handle having me because of her own issues now has the ability to abort me ..so could she have possibly had an abortion?...Leaving me with that "odd" feeling?

Then as society grows and learns adoption becomes more popular and in this time line/life I was adopted.

Sorry if this is hard to follow, or seems completely and utterly insane, as it is not my typical mind set but is something I often find myself thinking and creating little theories for..also..this isn't my belief and is just simply thinking out loud an entertaining the idea as I have no real knowledge when it comes to this topic.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Thank you for the appreciation of the OP. I see you feel that you were your dad son in previous life. Which would mean you feel the energy link is very strong between you two its almost inseparable which if using intra points you would stay close with your fathers energies naturally bringing you in reborn and birther close relations to one another. Now in reference to ancient name and being you were sensing or encountering cause you never know these days. That could be a solid form of proof if validated by others that you may be of the ancients previous 3d vessel handlers. I sometimes feel like I was a slave in past and a king who disappointed many and was banished for ignorance. So if my sense are true I have had feel of oppressed and oppressor allowing my spirit to learn in many ways. Current I feel like indentured servant of some sort working but money can be better.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

pop_science first I want to thank you for sharing your personal life with me here. I respect you for doing so in order to further explain your point. Now it seems the adoption issue could very well play deep into this process. When I say play deep, I considered what you wrote with all compassion and it seems you were adopted by your mother who loves you no matter and nutured you well. And she seems to have placed LOVE enough within your heart to cause you to generate love back for her, which is a beautiful thing to me my friend it shows the power of LOVE. Now 1 doesnt know the circumstances which caused you to be detached from bio mom and am sorry for your detachment. But it is inspirational to see the adoption process worked out for you pairing you with parental energy that matched what you needed almost seems done from behind the scenes. I know not all adoptions go well but it is great when they do. I feel you and the LOVE you have for your parental energy and thats cool to see again because even tho not bio you still ended up being supported by energies that were like minded and suited for your development. Again thanks for sharing your personal data as it helped to form another aspect 1 overlooked and how energy influences play parts there as well

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

From what I understand, you are wanting to know if families reincarnate together, right?
The answer is... Yes, AND no...

We do have people who stay with us through many lives, either because of an intense attachment to each other, or because we still have something to learn from each other. But, like Under Water said, these people will not always have the same relation to you.

People that travel from life to life with you are usually referred to as "Soul Mates" ...Which is not necessarily a romantic thing like so many think, but just a term to describe people we are "destined" to meet in more than one life. I have met and identified a few of these people in my own life, but I must mention that it is very rare to meet - much less recognize - your soul mates. That being said, yes, I do believe it's possible.

Originally posted by mileslong54

When I was older I wondered where I came up with that name and looked into it and it's and an Egyptian name. I thought how could a kid who can hardly talk come up with a name like that.

That is a cool story! It is fascinating what children will remember from their past lives. Many grow up and forget them, but a few of us do re-remember. Your story is actually similar to one of mine. I had a vision of one of my past lives once, and it was also in Ancient Egypt, and when I saw myself in the vision, I heard the name Kaiama in my head. I had never heard that name before, and I was curious, so later, I looked it up, and a map of Africa popped up! There were other creepy things like that but that's just one... It's nice to hear someone has had a similar experience.

edit on 5/25/11 by KylieKerosene because: Re-phrasing.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am not sure about my stance on past lives yet, BUT there are people I am lucky enough to know now and in the past that I am sure have been with me before. Most specifically my Grandmother and Husband.

My Grandmother passed away about a year ago, when she was alive I talked to her almost everyday for hours, when she died I have never in my life experienced so much pain - which continues daily. When she left, it was obvious that part of me went too. Although I feel she sends me signs when she can, but that is for another thread. Anyway, we had always shared such a close connection from the beginning of my memories.

My Husband...the first day I met him I knew he was something I needed around and we were instantly friends (a feat with my extreme shyness) Don't really know how else to explain it.

Looking back on my life to date, I can also say there have been people that were almost thrust in my path that I absolutely had to be around and become friends with in order to get me to where I am today.

If there is a continuous life cycle, I would say we are indeed kept within a circle of protectors and friends/family...their roles just change as the lives cycle.

top topics

join