It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22/05/2011 ufo UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
here is a short video of what seems to be a glowing object hovering at a very low height over south west UK. the video was added today, the citing yesterday (so it says) here is the unidentified flying object

*note: around 0:02 the object goes brighter and slightly changes direction. it could be wind affecting it and there is a candle inside it too.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The light isn't the main light you see in the video I noticed, it's a much smaller light that passes behind the street light.. you said there is a candle inside of it? how do you know that? .. of course if that's true then what it is, is obvious...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

someone commented on the video and said "chinky lantern" so thats where i got the idea. i dont know what it is. perhaps ask the uploader for more details

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hindenburg
here is a short video of what seems to be a glowing object hovering at a very low height over south west UK. the video was added today, the citing yesterday (so it says) here is the unidentified flying object

*note: around 0:02 the object goes brighter and slightly changes direction. it could be wind affecting it and there is a candle inside it too.

Are you serious 'a candle...........in the wind'

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by miniatus

someone commented on the video and said "chinky lantern" so thats where i got the idea. i dont know what it is. perhaps ask the uploader for more details

Hahahaah, chinky lantern. Not heard that term before appart from am goin to the chinkys to get some munch

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
why is the footage so short?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I believe CHINKY is a derigetory term for CHINESE. Hence chinese lantern. I thought racism was a think of the past........pity.......

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hindenburg

post by Hindenburg
and there is a candle inside it too.

If you know that there is a candle inside it then why post this , you must know its a lantern .

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Hindenburg

If you know that there is a candle inside it then why post this , you must know its a lantern .

My thoughts exactly Hindenburg.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by gortex

post by Hindenburg

My thoughts exactly Hindenburg.

i dont know, as i said before i got the idea from a comment i read on the video if you go to the video link you can read it... i dont know what this is, i'm just guessing. maybe someone who studies ufos can tell us. i dont know what this is but i've seem many like it on youtube.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Seems to me its a lanten, theres always loads of these around the UK, infact i seen one last night. Doubt it was the same one though as im in the middlands and not the south west.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Cool, the ever growing search to find ET and UFO's through youtube.

your not going to unlock the truth through youtube. do your own investigations

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i wont make any more threads about ufo video. this was my first thread

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

i wont make any more threads about ufo video. this was my first thread

Im sorry its just we get tired of youtube videos that were submitted by someone else so you have no first hand knowlege if its real.

to get a good thread going, catch your own UFO and submit it. then you will get a good thread on. Good luck in your hunt

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well to me it looks exactly like what I saw yesterday and on Saturday....It looks like a great view of the space shuttle Endeaver and the ISS as they pass overhead.

new topics

top topics

join