It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA vs Conspiracy theorists Grudge match showdown Live october 26th 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ok so basically we have NASA telling us Elenin is a 4km wide comet that will pass us from 30 million km away and we will barely be able to see it. On the ootherside we have the conspiracy theorists telling us its actually some giant dwarf star that has been causing earthquakes and is coming to # us up.

However! The one thing NASA and the conspiracy theorists do seem to agree on is that its all going to go down on october 26th of this year. SO, my point is that if this thing comes and its huge and it starts causing some big # on earth we know NASA are the lieing cover up agency alot of people think they are. BUT if this comet comes and its a tiny dot in the sky and passes by without even a whimper and NASA have been telling the truth this whole time, what happens then?? Gets briushed under the carpet and the samething happens all over again intime for 2012??

ELENIN WAS A SMOKE SCREENbla bla bla THIS is what they REALLY dont want us to see yadda yadda yadda

Im not saying I believe NASA are being truthful but im also a bit skeptical of all these elenin is nibiru claims aswell, both sides put good points across so I am still on the fence on this one.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

hey.. you are either with US or THEM..what is it going to be ?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I thought it was around October 16th that it was at it's closest?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Actually you may be right, il check in a bit and change if necessary.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Shakespeare was right: "To Be or Not to Be, That Is the Question.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the same thing happens for every single other prediction. people are CONVINCED that its real and tear down anyone who says otherwise then when its proved they are wrong, they just claim it was a warning for future events ect. for example, the rapture thing last saturday. nothing happened. but the person who started it called it a "sign"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How many times on this site has this happened before January of this year (when I sstarted viewing)?

top topics

join