It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Shut Down Their Weapons Against Humanity, With United Intentions of Love and Prayer/Meditation!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Do you feel that the deliberate actions and harm caused by a tiny group is a part of a good plan, and billions should just go along with this hijacked bullying and willingly sacrifice themselves to the cause of such wicked intentions?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

I stand on the light squares and will defend all the people who arent awake and came for the transformation of this planet.

The reason so many are working behind the scenes to line up bad things and speak of phyiscal shifts, is because, there is a higher level shift going on, that they're not standing in their souls to accomplish because they've been following bad advice, believing they're serving as catalysts, when Love does not wear different hats, and protects the children. The message has come many times to me in meditation. To protect the children, save the children, feed the children.

This is a wide open meditaiton in that people best do this in a variety of ways, some with stillness, some with motion, and come from many different metaphysical and spiritual backgrounds.

But its got a main focus, shutting down all bad tehnology and only allowing healing waves to emanate from any scalar device, or clean energy for the masses.

And all related things, warships, nuclear missiles, and its not targetting one country, but all simulataneously, and seeing people waking up world wide and bringing eutopia forth, not catalysm and fascism.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm going to list some interesting links, then spend time trying to work out actual techniques that anyone can do, and everyone is free to do the same.

I find pdfit a great mozilla addon for capturing documents.

earthtransitions.com...

www.awakening-healing.com...

authenticblueprint.com...

www.deepinfo.com...
Maps of the grid.

This lists places. You only to focus on one or two, they all feed into each other.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

very good details of locations. There are buildings on all the sacred sites. They used to be temples now they're often churches, and this isn't as positive as one thinks, its part of how they control the consicousness, shutting down awareness.

I know there was a great link on my first thread on the gridlines, I'll look for it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Found it, here, its an excellent site:

sacredsites.com...
Sacred Sites Map of the Earth

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is the google pictures of haarp and woodpecker, and what we are focusing on in this so needed meditation. We are focusing on all negative use of this scalar technology to end permanently on this planet.

www.google.com...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl= en&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=845

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm delighted to see this thread. Focused intention can be very powerful indeed. It can be even more the case when many focus together.

I also believe it increases the effectiveness to be quite specific about the object of the focus. So, I will be happy to join you all focusing in HAARP, and praying that it be made unworkable.

I'm also asking the Universe, the Source, to support this initiative.

edit on 23-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Part 04 of 14-Pleiadian Alaje - German Sub

I am embedding this, because no matter whether one thinks this is new age, or questions the mission of the speaker, his meditation is excellent. And its only a 5 minute video. He gave very good outline for meditation and holding frequency.

I would change a few of the words, for religions/faith is not on the line in this thread. If people are more awake they would see that leaders have controlled the information in their bibles and holy books, so that this is one of the biggest control factors they have, and there are many distortions and dark squares in this books. But, there are light. If we are finding unconditional love and only choosing the most loving and peaceful, non retaliation squares to stand in, then you could read from any holy book and only see the Love and universal too. I have not walked away from Yeshua.

Nor does the term "taking responsibility" mean the same thing for all people. In a world with no money and banks but where people were progressed and equal, this would not be a dog eat dog form, where the young fit men would be capable and the vulnerable living like serfs. Taking the light squares out of all political and economic beliefs and only chosing ecclectically the GOOD, the loving squares. We need both cooperation and the power of united programs that we can make happen, universal education, health, counseling, dental, and the freedom of not having controlling laws, ie. our drug laws and codex alimentarius and numerous crimes they pass as legality. There is natural common law, ie. not to rape or murder or steal or harm, but their corporate law and violation of human rights (I have a right to the land and resources of this planet including its seeds and whats growing here).

In short home, has no laws. No one needs them for they don't harm and share everything they have, yet in a physical world this would mean we still have our own homes and things, all safe, and everyone equally blessed, and no limits, abundance, no forcing, volunteering, respect for all who are vulnerable, and in need,mothers with non teenage kids, those with health condition, the elderly, in short, everyone encouraged thorughout school to try on many roles, and volunteering to the betterment of all, and creating/living their dreams. In this world, high clean technology would eliminate the lesser jobs, dangerous ones, and yet it wouldn't harm anyone, there is no money, no need to work like oxen to do those jobs,instead we can create and invent, teach and contribute in many ways. Those eager for adventures would have many to chose from.

So, a few changes for me. Everyone is able to be creative and with their own understanding of the words someone might be using, pick and chose the useful ones to them and what it means.

I'm always restructuring or rearranging meditations.

My most common one when holding frequency is, and it can be done in the car waiting for someone, is to close my eyes and relax, and step into the sky. I could stand on a rainbow, surrounded by colors and light, and be gentle and blow loving kisses or point in any direction and shine forth Love, Healing, Awareness, Waking up, Purifying, Sustaining, and Encouragement to have the Dreamer wake up to start to dream dreams of eutopia and kindness and love, where dreams can come true.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'll be joining in for all of my free time. Thank you very much for posting this, amidst all of the dreary doom and gloom its refreshing to read such a light filled post Namaste.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well, many negative things are currently happening around the globe but they had to. I'm not saying that I am according to it but it is happening so there is a reason. The raise or shift in consciousness going on right now is in part with this.

Bad events and situations need to happen to have a better future whether we liek or not (me personally I don't).
So with that being said I get your point but thrust me on this one EVERYTHING that happens had to happen.

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There was a lot of connected technology to the WTC, 9/11 and microwaves. A friend hopefully will be able to write and explain tomorrow he's done research and trained with tech and military background, he saw the patent that was connected to the cia and the supreme courts of justice, so this was a major conspiracy.

And these courts all are under an illegal form of corporate/navy law, which takes all our powers away and makes us serfs/slaves under the Corporate US or Canada. These are psuedo laws, as theyr're non democratic TREASON.

Only common law is real. There are only 3 tenants to common law and everything is just a division of these 3. Not to murder or harm another, not to steal, and money laundering or fraud. Our leaders break all these and put us under pseudo illegal treasonous laws. And most people don't realize this.

never say to a police officer, yes I understand if he asks you this. For he is using a pseudo english language, not our language, and in this corporate law lingo this means: Do you stand under me and relinquish your rights?

You say instead, "Officer, I am a peaceful women, there will be no violence, but you are obliged to know, at any given time, I will act under protest and duress at all times, and I reserve all of my rights at any time, and I waive none of those rights"

And the thing is, this is hard to find the rest of it, what to say. To say no i do not understand and reserve all my rights at any time is a good thing.

They are trying to trick you into relinquishing real rights and real personhood, and be forced into being a "LEGAL PERSONALITY" in the eyes of, "The Legal System".

These are the people behind this misuse of law, government and use weapons of mass destruction to hold the world hostage.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There are very positive uses to scalar waves and much of that can be gleaned from this site, I've got over 5 gigabytes saved from here including the video's. We're going to making our own devices soon. So this meditation and what we're to envision is addressing weapons of mass destruction, not clean technology or beneficial applications, we are neutralizing negative energy and uses.

www.free-energy-info.com...

I would also like to see the dials change and when this ever is in use, that only beneficial frequencies that clean up radiation and heal cancer and disease ever are emitted.

I'm going to look for ideas on actual meditations to heal the earth grid too.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

well said sister...
the focus in the target of our positive thought is neccesary.
Its amazing, lets do it now that counciouness is growing and its gaining strengh.
appreciation, compassion, forgiveness. humility, yes... love!

Years ago i found this place (quoted below) where bro/sis can concentrate their meditations to heal in some hours, visual helper.

Event temples, a son site of lyricus.org

the lyricus site from James (son of wingmakers too) drived me to his site "event temples" where all of us concentrate the power of meditation no matter what place are you, when you have the time and true intentions. Hope this help

Its time, we need all togheter to heal our mother nature.

All my love

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What are weapons against humanity? A weapon is a weapon. It's designed to be used against another.

And who are you referring to that posses these weapons?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Good ,I hope with the deepest part of my soul you're right but since I never want you to even touch a gun I'll just stay ready to fight....even though I hope I never have to again.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It will help also to have a zero tolerance for hatred, violence and aggression.

Encourage, better yet, SHOW & TEACH...

Make a NEW SCIENCE of conflict resolution

...offer alternate solutions for pent up anguish, fear and anxiety
which consequently lead to hatred, violence and aggression.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco0698

What are weapons against humanity? A weapon is a weapon. It's designed to be used against another.

And who are you referring to that posses these weapons?

If you don't already know, then it probable that you're on the wrong thread, because this isn't one about proving anything. Its addressing who know. Why its a weapon of mass destruction against humanity, that term means used against civilians, citizens, people, and its illegal according to real law, common law. In fact its horrific. The people behind it are located all over the globe. Woodpecker is in Russia, HAARP is US, but there are underground bases in many different areas. The ones behind the paramilitary groups can be located following trails of money, especially in corporate law.

I don't care what corner of the world, our remote spacial locates them all, and we can act as if they're one.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Hmm, well I'm trying to educate myself. I'm not asking for you to prove anything, I just want to know who the enemy is and what weapons they have so I can defend myself if necessary.

Apparently, you buy into the whole "NWO and government are your enemies" theory. I'll tell you what I will do. I will pray that this paranoia stops. It is detrimental to your mental health. Perpetuating this theory helps no one. It must stop before it reaches the boiling point and someone gets hurt.

Think about that poor lady who tried to kill herself and her children because of Harold Camping. He preached his nonsense and someone actually believed him and it almost cost the lives of an entire family. If you were to tell your theory to a psychiatrists, they would say you suffer from Delusional Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Now, if you want to throw the bully label out, go ahead but you people have to stop this.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Doesnt seem to me enough people would are less to make an effort with love for everyone to get along. Great idea but way to many people dont care about anything but themselves.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

You have to be good with puzzles,that's how you find things that "ring true".
That's all you get unless you can tell us more.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

You have to be good with puzzles,that's how you find things that "ring true".
That's all you get unless you can tell us more.

I don't follow. Good with puzzles to find things that ring true? Is this a game or some type of riddle?

I'd be glad to tell you more. What would you like to talk about?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco0698

Hmm, well I'm trying to educate myself. I'm not asking for you to prove anything, I just want to know who the enemy is and what weapons they have so I can defend myself if necessary.

Apparently, you buy into the whole "NWO and government are your enemies" theory. I'll tell you what I will do. I will pray that this paranoia stops. It is detrimental to your mental health. Perpetuating this theory helps no one. It must stop before it reaches the boiling point and someone gets hurt.

Think about that poor lady who tried to kill herself and her children because of Harold Camping. He preached his nonsense and someone actually believed him and it almost cost the lives of an entire family. If you were to tell your theory to a psychiatrists, they would say you suffer from Delusional Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Now, if you want to throw the bully label out, go ahead but you people have to stop this.

Did you notice the wide open for every faith, metaphysics with a target in mind, not a cult, the only thing a person can lose is a little time, and in that time they may find they've developed themselves a little more. As for psi/chi/meditation, results, perhaps this:

Bruce Lee : Like Water

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join