It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Shut Down Their Weapons Against Humanity, With United Intentions of Love and Prayer/Meditation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by starborn
Never hurts to pray for others. But no one can force another to change. They'll grow up some day. For now we can change ourselves.

This isn't about forcing. I can't force everyone on ATS to understand how much they can change things, simply by praying, closing their eyes, and picturing, joining in, with others. Even one person can make that difference, but united we have so much abilities. So this isn't about forcing, but its an invitation that we should start to do this now. Everyday, and give this all to Higher Power, Higher Self, God/Goodness, Family, Yeshsua, in our way, our own belief in the Highest Goodness and Love in existence.

I hope you can join in, just set the intent any time, day or night, to join with the group seeing this harmful technology neutralized, and only waves that heal and purify earth and rid us of radaition and disease, that help, only helpful technology, to the masses, to humanity, that need to be free, ever being used.

Peace, Love and Light, and may we send forth visions of happiness, safety and a good world for our children.

Ah, but what you are doing is a form of manipulation of others, whether you acknowledge it or not. True prayer is asking the Divine to help you or help others. Visualizing something about others, that have not given you permission first, is attempting to force your will upon another. Doesn't matter if it's done in the name of love.

Are you so sure HAARP is even being used in the ways you think? What proof can you provide HAARP is this evil machine being used against us all?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
Fascinating idea. As far as I can tell, everyday, billions go to church and pray for peace. They've been doing this for thousands of years. They do it in earnest, concerted, often fervent fashion. Each religion has organized this, even regular no religious folks don't want war, death, destruction, drought, flood etc. Folks conjure god, "the universe," spirit, gaia, buddah, even the jedi warrior spirit to aid us in the quest. So we can safely say that billions, everyday, pray for what you are intending.

So why have we not had day of peace in 2000 years?

It clearly does not work, so why? Could it be that everyone is focused on the outside, changing the outside world, which is only a reflection of the inner reality matrix? Could it be that thinking the world out there is alterable from thinking "out there" is simply wrong? Could it be that people really want things this way, and it is the real, hidden truth?

It might be helpful to be less fantasy oriented here and actually seek to answer the one undeniable fact: 2000k of prayer, often led by pope's and the like, has not made a dent on the war, destruction ideals of the planet: why?

What makes you so sure that prayer didn't help? Maybe things would be 1000 x worse today without it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
With that preliminary which may help a little, but still, come as you are is the best approach, will write up some ideas now.

And of course, sharing some other ideas and excercises is more than welcome.

To begin with, finding a relaxing place, if in the bath please take care, you might fall asleep, so i recommend lying or sitting, (though others may be doing dishes, walking, tai chi even, yoga,some could be dancing). Choice of music or silence is up to you. I will suggest several states to attempt to reach. if choosing music, then hemisync, or binaurals, theta, or dolphins and whales. I've put alot of those on my second thread I linked on page one, of one of my threads. They're on youtube. Also, on that second link are many of morningmayans frequency course and gives good suggestions too.

But now, the goal if lying down, is to reach a state where the body is asleep but the mind is awake. Other forms is to just relax into that zenflow of sitting comfortable, or moving dancing like a supple branch, in tune and in love with your body and Love, or connected to water.

When I'm listening to the monroe institute they tell you to put all your worries in a box. one of their meditations takes those worries and turns the negative problems into positive solutions and you may wish to freeform this listening to hemisync on youtube. I download them with download helper and put on mp3 on continual play.

In any case, to imagnie you see a golden light around you, the light emanating from your spirit body, and you sink slowly into this light. I spend time instead of relaxing my muscles, just breathing naturally and praying to Dad and Mom to keep me safe and help me to see, achieve, be the person I should be and to help others, and offer everything as a prayer to Love and Goodness, and ask anything that needs altering to be brought to my attenition for everyone's happiness and wellbeing, and not for anyone to be harmed but only blessed.

Instead of slowly relaxing muscles I cheat always.

I set the intention of being relaxed, in a state of body asleep or attuned, and mind awake and consious, and count to 10 or 12, seeing myself grow so large I can cup the milky way in my hands and send love and kisses.

And so , play around with this.

In this case, we're seeing the towns and countries, and power plants, and nuclear facilites and all that have been damaged by natural or unnatural events as healed, sheilded, protected, surrounded by love, awoken, stirrings of peace and unity amongst all the people who can start to wake up and change things. Children safe. Help arriving. Radiattion as neutralized. See raindrops, air, wind, soil, oceans, plants, gardens and our bodies as pure, clean and uncontaminated.

And see directly their technology, their haarp. Ask for this to be neutralized and send a cloud of light to encompass it. You may be very sensitive and feel the infestation there, as I have. Nonethless, be calm and happy, and know you are connected to Infinite Love and Family and source and see this as hijacked, only sending healing things, and shut down if it ever operates as a weapon, just neturalized. See all nuclear plants being transformed to alternative clean energy and see the confused looking black ops and people serving negativity, coming out, and feeling the love, so they start to wake up too.

See a world of complete abundance, clean technology, equality, and information for all, and everyone able to be themselves without judgments and share each others burdens, and children being able to grow up in safety and acceptance and realize their dreams and talents being used, no matter who they are, not scarcity, but abundance and not forced slave labor, volunteering. Giving, not taking, not demanding.

See Love surrounding all these technologies and shutting down all negative weapons.

In this time you can also pray, and thank God/Goodness, for so many graces and love and help, for we we all have so much to be thankful for. Be thankful and grateful, give thanks and ask to be shown how to make this time more productive, how to even improve on these thoughts and intentions.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starborn

I believe we're here to envision and lay the foundation for bringing earth to heaven, without harm. And all good intentions and visions are only Love. We're not here to just be passive children who only give thanks, but weather all storms, but to start to grow up from seeds to flowers and use our minds and spirits and intentions and prayers and develop our abilities to still storms, and provide safety. These weapons are against the will of all people, though many are unaware, and its only responsible to begin to see that we can make that difference.

By all means, I give everything to Dad/Mom/God/Yeshua and Higher Self, because I have faith.

To see this as shut down, and only technology that heals and benefits is no less purity and faith than to send healing to someone. Yeshua himself did that. He actively helped others. To send healing, to ask for help from Family and envision what we need is a part of growing up, and doing the work we came to do.

He also instructed us that we can unite and move mountains.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Also, after seeing, ask for direction too, and then give some silence, and hold silence, and listen. So we are not only praying our meditations, but seeking and listening to the Voice of Love within us to nudge us, guide us. Its best to spend at least 10 minutes or more, listening in silence.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm down to join you guys, I believe in the power of love and peace to overcome this evil, a little help for you all is to listen to binaural beats when meditating, I listen to it when I go to sleep in a shuffled playlist, I get some pretty cool dreams, but I'm not as powerful as any of you here, so you all can probably use this as a higher advantage.
It is here you shall download the tones
www.theakashiclibrary.com...:the-collection-of-9-solfeggio-tones&catid=37:downloads&Itemid=57
Use the headphones and begin.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

We're all candles holding up our light, no bigger or smaller, equal, some just forgot that.

Much Love.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I believe we're here to envision and lay the foundation for bringing earth to heaven, without harm. And all good intentions and visions are only Love. We're not here to just be passive children who only give thanks, but weather all storms, but to start to grow up from seeds to flowers and use our minds and spirits and intentions and prayers and develop our abilities to still storms, and provide safety. These weapons are against the will of all people, though many are unaware, and its only responsible to begin to see that we can make that difference.

By all means, I give everything to Dad/Mom/God/Yeshua and Higher Self, because I have faith.

To see this as shut down, and only technology that heals and benefits is no less purity and faith than to send healing to someone. Yeshua himself did that. He actively helped others. To send healing, to ask for help from Family and envision what we need is a part of growing up, and doing the work we came to do.

He also instructed us that we can unite and move mountains.

You seem like a good person and I admire you for you willingness to attempt to do good and help, but it is one of the most basic spiritual precepts, that if you attempt to use or abuse spiritual abilities in any way that brings harm to another or manipulates them (against their will) you are taking a path that will more than likely end very badly for you. This would include forcing others to change or grow prematurely.

No one said anything about sitting back and being passive. There is plenty you can do of a physical nature in the physical world if you want to help end the many problems here.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Then I guess they the mesmers and controllers who have lied to everyone and use their bully brutish strength on the idea that might makes right are OK?

If you are only one heart and soul who know the majority are not here to be harmed by this group and envision this Pure and Good Loving Thought, you are doing the work you came to do, you are joining your light to the Greater Light.

Might does not make right and there is no one who, if they were awake, would empower those weapons. I am very much in this meditation. Mine was just in the bath, I knew I wouldn't fall asleep and it was an empowered one at that, given completely to Goodness.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Come join with me. I see everyone standing on a rainbow, sending forth inentions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e767c8ef5b5.jpg[/atsimg]

and we can join in our inentions with those who already send forth this prayer and with frequencies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/202a9e3c8ce7.jpg[/atsimg]

Blessings everyone. Peace. Love and Light.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm always amused at how much effort and work, how many movies and media, how many lies and dark wishes, the other side puts out in huge numbers, they even made sculptures of common folk under the ocean, to code the matrix, and everyone thought how wonderful. NOT!

In any case, they give themselves 99.9% of the airtime, and all the podiums. They take truth, dismemeber it and hide the pieces like a game of hide and seek only the quality souls might look, so stingy an controlling.

They even think they write the rules. Jesus wrote in the sand with his finger,and its the intent of our hearts that counts. Love overcomes all psuedo laws, set yourself free within.

And steal that microphone and podium.

Even on esoul here can give themselves permission to think all good thoughts.

That there harmful tech is neutralized to me is a very good thought.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I set myself free!

I Set Myself Free - Meditation for Being Aware of The Pure You

Mother of the World

Angels

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I honestly no very little about HAARP but, please count me in on spreading light and Love.

Each and every day I send Love out unto the world. It's something I've done for a long time because it just feels like something I should be doing. Actually no, that's wrong. It's something I feel that I HAVE to do. It's not as though it's a chore or, a box I have to check everyday. It's something much more profound and meaningful to me.

The strangest feeling takes over me when I'm finished...not always but, more often than not. It's this overwhelming feeling in my heart that takes over and I've come to believe that it's either a sign that my intentions were recieved or, that it is love coming back in my direction. Either way, it is an incredible feeling and I only hope that others can relate to what I've experienced.

This world needs more love and positivity to offset the bombardment of hate, division and negativity....hopefully even overpower it someday.

So, count me in!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I very agree with you. The weapons of evil must be shut down before its too late. We must mediate and use our heart energy to cleanse the earth of negative energy's but we need to first activate the energy. Its simple. You can follow the instructions in the video i have included in this reply. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
can I firebomb all the haarp stations in my meditation? it would be a glorious fireworks show

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

Leuren is a major whistleblower of the nuclear industry and HAARP, and Woodpecker, and alot of other Scalar wave technology was actualyy developed into their death star devasting weapons and very much responsible for their world exhortion of funds for their secret space program and leaves their eugenics program and starvation of billions who are shut off from resources and land, and mistreated by their own governments, who are all kissing the butts of this small group of cosmic renegades. To do this, they had to inject ionization into the atmosphere and that meant nuclear tests where done, hundreds an hundereds.

The SAT scores of children went down 12% from the 1940's to 1963, when they released 250 Plutonium bombs into the atmosphere.

Most people don't have a clue about HAARP. But the ones that understand that they are misusing technology and harming this world, holding it hostage, and we have the power to stop it.

The tornados whipping through the midewest as an example are frequently blamed on HAARP.

Its odd because frequency can purify radiation and heal cancers and illnesses, these technologies can be our friend, it depends on whose hands they're in.

These meditations are for the people to be freed from this, to show them just who they're messing with. That we are far more than they think, and awake, and we want a different world, but we're not willng to harm anyone or use their pain tactics,or revolutions to do so, so if we can focus a group strong enough, then we can see this world free, and the only technology used will be for everyone's benefit.

We can also see the radiation purified.

They hijack our minds with movies and media, that depict events before they happen, and use our emotions against us (emotions manifest) to actually pull in our own doom.

We need to pull away from their movies and media, and/or cleanse our emotions and clear house on any manfisting throughout it.

And focus on the world we wish, envision positive scripts. Its like making our own movie in our head and send a lot of emotion, not anger, relieved, happy, clear , emotion at helping to make this a safe place for our children again.

Thank you, and blessings, warm wishes, and a call to send forth peace.

I actually pictured their facility in alaska and russia, and throughout the world, and underground, covered in a dome and purified the air of charge and sine waves any frequency, and any time its turned on, it only heals, and neutralizes radiation and cures cancers, it is incapable of doing any harm to this planet or earth or the gridline.

I pictured some very upset, scientists/technicians and military scratching their heads, and realizing, they'll never win for millions upon millions were awake on the job and pulling in their protection. Then the images of children harmed by their technology begin to come to them, and they cant shut out their voices, their conscience gets to them and they repent, the prodigal son, comes back home.

Peace and Love!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

That is something we can also focus on, the gridline, and send positive healing to it, and earth's core. I agree that is one of the jobs and HAARP may be what started the pole shift.

Some don't want to picture pleiadian or ET messages, though we've had experiences,so in the spirit of unifaith perhaps you might consider creating a meditation out of this. If not, no biggie, I'll look at this and another site I had that listed the gridlines, and add some potential suggestions for this as well.

I'm aware that most of their disasters happen at major energy leylines and that the Nazi's studied the leylines intensively.

Thank you for your very good suggestion.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
can I firebomb all the haarp stations in my meditation? it would be a glorious fireworks show

If you're being honest with yourself, and reclaiming the heart of an innocent loving child who can love, laugh and forgive and really envision a wonderful world, you should be able to glean that answer inside yourself. I think you know where I'm going with this.........No Harm remember.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I did star and flagged you for this thread. It is so true we need to find love, peace and forgiveness within us and try at least to imbue the others with it. The ones which will be receptive to this will simply understand and their life will improve. Sadly, concerning HAARP and all these conspiracy theories I'm with you when you say that we must start focusing on something else.

The thing is even how bad it is I believe that every single thing in this world is happening and for a particular reason even if we don't see it. Remember in this case the Yin and the Yang in everything there is good and bad not matter what it is. The final process related to the maya calendar (Universal Cycle) will imply that e will all embrace and understand co-creation. The fact that we are able capable of everything in this matrix. Everything rely on our intention and what we believe possible or not.

I must say tough, your word of peacefulness and love is really honorable and it's great to see that some people like you understand the way of thinking humanity should have in this time of great changing.

Thanks to you for sharing your feeling about this, I appreciate it and wish you again love and good luck on your path as to everybody on this planet.

Sincerly,

Thruthseek3r

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join