It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Shut Down Their Weapons Against Humanity, With United Intentions of Love and Prayer/Meditation!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Well, seeing as there's been a ton of studies that have concluded that the power of meditation has no real effect except perhaps changing someone by way of empathy or perhaps even the emissions of pheromones, I'm going with....you're psychotic.

But try, try, try all you can!

Not stopping you here, lol.

As we get older there are certain areas of our brains that usually thin out, with insight meditation those areas of the brain grow instead of shrink as we age. These researchers at Harvard, Yale, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have found the first evidence that meditation can alter the physical structure of our brains. This is great news and so good for anyone meditating. But this can change the way we heal our patients that have brain injury maybe.

“Our data suggest that meditation practice can promote cortical plasticity in adults in areas important for cognitive and emotional processing and well-being,” says Sara Lazar, leader of the study and a psychologist at Harvard Medical School. “These findings are consistent with other studies that demonstrated increased thickness of music areas in the brains of musicians, and visual and motor areas in the brains of jugglers. In other words, the structure of an adult brain can change in response to repeated practice.”

www.examiner.com...

UM JUST SAYEN

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well, seeing as there's been a ton of studies that have concluded that the power of meditation has no real effect except perhaps changing someone by way of empathy or perhaps even the emissions of pheromones, I'm going with....you're psychotic.

You and I don't read the same studies I guess, because the opposite has been found.

And no matter what, I stand by my own words, and the only psycho's I know are the ones harming everyone in this world.

Be at peace, love you much anyway. Much Love!!!!!

But this is only going to grow.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Fascinating idea. As far as I can tell, everyday, billions go to church and pray for peace. They've been doing this for thousands of years. They do it in earnest, concerted, often fervent fashion. Each religion has organized this, even regular no religious folks don't want war, death, destruction, drought, flood etc. Folks conjure god, "the universe," spirit, gaia, buddah, even the jedi warrior spirit to aid us in the quest. So we can safely say that billions, everyday, pray for what you are intending.

So why have we not had day of peace in 2000 years?

It clearly does not work, so why? Could it be that everyone is focused on the outside, changing the outside world, which is only a reflection of the inner reality matrix? Could it be that thinking the world out there is alterable from thinking "out there" is simply wrong? Could it be that people really want things this way, and it is the real, hidden truth?

It might be helpful to be less fantasy oriented here and actually seek to answer the one undeniable fact: 2000k of prayer, often led by pope's and the like, has not made a dent on the war, destruction ideals of the planet: why?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
we're the foundation for eutopia, not destruction,not tearing down, but overcoming that program and healing.

Yes we are my friend. And thank you for sharing LIGHT abroad for ALL to absorb and process

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No its not stopping us

but we are not psychotic... we are you...as you are one, you are..
there is no try. there just is or isnt, the fact we are here debating this, means it is..
to be or not to be.
we choose to "be" though others will "try" to divert us..
We see though the shadows and smoke to look into the mirror of reflection. We have seen into the abyss and climbed the mountain. now we come to find those that truly want to be found..
I hope you find what you are looking for, and as there is no right or wrong way to reach the goal we all walk towards, we will see you there.
travel well friend, the road is long, and i fear you have a great way to go..

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typos

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

If your teacher/preacher tells you wrong data to produce these conscious outcomes. then all pupils will not produce with wrong data emmitting teachings shared to them. So they are ALL in good intent but may have been intentionally misguided to prevent outcomes. So some naturally may still be able too and over time embedd in the conscious the correct way to bring forth good outcomes. Others in ignorance know this and use it in wrong way..

Love Light Eternia

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You and I don't read the same studies I guess, because the opposite has been found.

Enlighten me, please.

And no matter what, I stand by my own words, and the only psycho's I know are the ones harming everyone in this world.

I said psychotic, not psychopathic. There's a huge difference.

You're using the same divide and conquer strategy that you claim to be so against in other posts. That's hypocrisy.

There are human beings, doing what they've always done. Some are more daring, more manipulative, etc..so what?

This is the way our species has always been. A collection of diverse features from individual to individual.

There's a reason why psychopathy is found universally amongst the geographical regions and in every culture.

It's because they serve a purpose. We must be governed, because of the conditions of our environment, and our own damning nature.

Be at peace, love you much anyway. Much Love!!!!!

But this is only going to grow.

I wish the same of you.

I agree that "this" will only grow, but I don't think it's what's best, or what's needed.

People will continue to defy the state, the state will continue to lash out, and eventually what will happen is many of the resources on this rock will be depleted, and a state of civility will cease to be a possibility.

Enjoy it all while you still can.

Peace.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm afraid religions have so many codings them, they are written up dark and light squares, like the masonic tiles found in Soloman's temple.

Yet while at the same time, I don't give as much credit for the prayers they are praying to the lie of War is Peace, and the strucuture there, which has a lot of negativity behind, Gnostic Belief and Coding, and Saturn, there is nonetheless so many hearts and intentions the Church's and faiths, that are pure love.

I know many miracles happen daily in homes. And there were studies done on the power of prayer, and so great was the outcome they even talked in the papers of putting this extra training into the medical studies for doctors.

But you must understand, religions are taught to be materialstic, they are in boxes, and don't understand the power of the metaphsycs, the matrix they're in. They've been taught to obey, many there would not even see that these weapons of mass destruction have been used.

So this is not put in the religious section but the metaphysics section, though accepting all interfaith.

From now on, I wish to make it clear, this thread is not put in a category to question the power of meditation. That is up to you, but I won't keep addressing posts like this.

I would expect if enough people were on board, that they, the black ops and damage control workers, would be on trying to shut it down, because they know the power of united intentions already. They've spent much time on this themselves.

So, if you're here, roll up your sleeves, we needs some help.

Warm Wishes and Peace!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

That search is inside you. I can't enlighten you. I am not your guru, don't want the roll, sorry. I share my experiences and speak to those who know already. There are many who do.

I have some threads that were written with many suggestions of how to begin that journey within yourself.

Enjoy, its finding that precious pearl Yeshua ben Joseph spoke of. Sending you loving vibes anyway.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You expect too much from this place..
Everything has its place, the choice is which place you choose to stand.
do you stand in the shadow of war?
or do you stand in the light of peace?
i see the war around me,
but my actions let me live in peace

peace is a state of mind, not a state of body.
if you are truely intersted search wikipedia and follow the links from page to page, and you will see the wisdom from the ages
try searching here to start the journey.
en.wikipedia.org...

Inner peace (or peace of mind) refers to a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to keep oneself strong in the face of discord or stress

and here
en.wikipedia.org...
We can only show you the door , you must open it...

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typos

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I still want to reply to everyone, but also, will try to find a way now to envision a kind of meditation that could be done.

I will come up with a very light guide, that is nonetheless open and flexible with many alternatives. Why? Because I am right hemisphere, and hate rules myself, can't do them. Every meditation done, is adapted by me or freeformed immediately including the monroe institute ones I've done, and I have 6 waves and extras.

So just need a bit of a break for some inspiration on the overall plan with many alternatives and flexible changes allowed.

Much love everyone.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What you're talking about is old news. I've known about neural plasticity for a decade or so. I can't comprehend why people wouldn't apply this concept to things like meditation.

But seriously, you're all just fooling your selves. You can trick your mind into receiving pleasure without the appropriate stimuli, but you can't change the fundamentals of nature itself.

Someone launches an ICBM, and it doesn't matter how many people hold hands and sing kumbaya, your ass is toast.

Same for wishing wellness when the reality of the situation is that the ICBM's have already been launched. It simply doesn't matter, and in fact is incredibly foolish to trick one's mind into thinking that everything is okay, when it's just not.

You want to be all peaceful and lovey dovey while resources are being depleted, and the climate stands a chance at wiping out a good chunk of us sometime this century, and while we're causing untold devastation to the ecology?? Sure, be insane. That's your choice. Not me, I'm pissed the # off and for good damned reason.
edit on 23-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not referring to some sort of spiritual attainment, I'm saying to show me the studies.

The definition has more than one meaning, you know....context!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Someone launches an ICBM, and it doesn't matter how many people hold hands and sing kumbaya, your ass is toast.

Same for wishing wellness when the reality of the situation is that the ICBM's have already been launched. It simply doesn't matter, and in fact is incredibly foolish to trick one's mind into thinking that everything is okay, when it's just not.

Thats why the "trick" is to not give them reason to launch in the first place...
intersting way to live up to your tag under your name btw.. integrative thinker..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Sorry, they're easy to find on the net, and have published in all our papers, the Vancouver Sun, the Province in BC, across Canada for years. This isn't a general conspiracy thread, so I wont waste a second of this thread for envisioning all their weapons shut down and protection of every town from these disasters on researching anything online.

If you're here, please join in, if you need to develop your views on the world and find your own links, please do, but don't peddle the wrong story here, because I renounce and denounce all harm to people, and all negativity.

Peace, Love and Enlightenment.

A simple excercise I suggest to everyone always, in threads and posts, is to meditate within, briefly, and connected to water, doing dishes, that is a powerful connection water, and dishes are boring zen mind kicks in, and zen mind is needed, so I recommend everyone take on the chore of dishes!!!
Its a wonderful job, don't deligate it, do it. And before sleep. Ask for Goodness/Love/Family and Higher Self to help you see clearly through the world and start to overcome yourself, and heal your sight, to help you turn around any negativity within you. To show you, who you are, why you're here, and how to help others. Then be peaceful/zenmind, no conscious overlay (which is why dishes are good, you go into auto mode and zen mind) where answers can come.

And also jot down in a book every time you have a wonderful thought how the sun cuts into your room and lightens it.

It does that while driving too, will cut through thick clouds, as if Magic.

A thoughscape, with Love and Light there for us, guiding us through.

Always be Love. Don't judge anyone.

This thread however is not about proving to those who don't believe. It has a purpose. I've written that one.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Sorry, they're easy to find on the net, and have published in all our papers, the Vancouver Sun, the Province in BC, across Canada for years.

More hypocrisy? The same MSM that you claim is controlled and brainwashing you?

Get a grip.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I will gladly join with you.
I too have recently discovered the power of thought. Positive and Loved filled thinking can and will change this world.
I will send my prayers to join yours and other like minded people, we CAN make a difference.
Thank you for reminding me that there are people like you who want to make a positive difference. I needed that reminder.

Love and Joy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Your sure of this SO what if ICBM launched and then SUN CME massive hits it upon launch detonating it from where it was being sent. SO you can remain in mindstate until reached its not yor fault LOVE is still there my friend and your doubt is understood. SO none here are prejudging your will nor trying to curve it. these seeds can be grown within or you can continue to dry them out. But consider Sun and ICBM strong my friend and imagine if your energy participated in communicaing with SOL or Other celestial or current 3d related objects. In many ways your mindstate is trapping you to fear the ICBM to not to try to find a way to defeat or support.

Be well

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JoyDreamer

Thank you, glad to have you aboard and hope we can build a great craft of intent here, stand on love/light white squares and send forth the power of united thoughts to overcome the toys the bullies on this playground are using, we can turn them into pink hearts too with our intents.

Love you so much.

I'm going to work out a few different alternatives now to meditations, and then quick adaptions for those who would rather meditate quick, doing the dishes or in the shower, or on a walk in nature, or a suburban park, all of this works, for everything needs to be adapted for each person's nature.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
To begin with there are activities that increase our frequency, and really help us to be attuned to the Love channel, or our Source, Family, God/Goodness, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence.

Because earth is a school, here in the cosmos we learn lessons of Love and equality. The Power of Love versus the Love of Power. The Ai, or primitive, part of brain, focused on survival and self, versus developing the higher thoughts of altruism and giving to others, forgiveness.

My own faith I see Yeshua/Jesus as the perfect example of unconditional Love and wish to walk in His footsteps, and see myself as a wildflower, or dandelion even, or a small candle held up, just an ordinary person, and counter all thoughts of self satisfaction. Family is profoundly equal, and truly humble, so Good.

So, hopefully we've been learning to see through this matrix, the lies and codings of this world, ie, War is not Peace, money is not indicative of your soul being right with God. We need to stop judging everyone. The only one we should be upset with is ourselves, and pour our hearts out to Family expressing our sorrow over letting them down Above or family here down, and taking responsibility for all the difficulties even if we're not at fault because we can, we can be the mature one, the older child helpign the little ones and saying we're sorry. We don't have to be right, it was never about that, it was about helping others find themselves and find their love and sharing/caring hearts. And so sometimes we take on wounds. Sometimes we could even pass over. But, that would be passing and vacation time at last, for hearts that are striving to love and clean up their lives.

This isn't about what you wear, or following religious traditions or sexual orientations, or what faith or spiritual.

Our hearts have that sorrow and nudge inside, and those tears, when we let ourselves down unless we have hardened them or let weeds grow around the heart of a child, so some of this is finding the heart of child in us, and finding our purity, seeing the need to forgive self and make a safe place to heal in.

Rasing frequency can be, nature, meditation, sunrise, sunset when the UV is non existent and we can stare at the sun and let it in our hearts and pour out our concerns for family and our bad habits we cant shake.

Raising frequency is giving to others.

Excercise healthy food, birdsong, and lots and lots of laugther. Put on a comedy.

But if you want to forgo all that, don't worry the meditations really are: Come as you are! You are already loved so much!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join