It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Girl gets run over by bulldozer and thread goes into anti-Zionist overload, brilliant Goebbles would be proud.

The only thing he would be proud of is the Israeli treatment of Palestinians.

edit on 24-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am bawling in my car on the way to work. When I saw the mother holding the passport I thought of my own daughters.

I feel like a coward for not doing more. What makes one group of humans so much better than others?

Please don't hate Israelis. There is a small but powerful group that wants us to hate them. They want this video to be seen all over the world to engender hatred. They believe to fulfill prophecy, the armies of the world must mass on their borders. They are trying to bring their messiah.

The Iranian leaders are falling into the trap. They too look toward the battle and their messiah. The united stAtes is a pawn.

We can prevent WWIII. Our collective love is more powerful than any material weapon on earth. The dark side understands that explicitly and fears the only weapon they can't defeat is our love.

Don't let them win. You know in your heart what I say is true. Listen. Listen. Listen!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

no actually he would be quite proud that, through his advent and mastery of modern propaganda, the victims, the CHILDREN, are being seen as the perps. The girl, attempting to stop a bulldozer from ILLEGALLY bulldozing a DOCTORS HOME, is run over, on purpose, and murdered, and we're supposed to blame the GIRL.

Yes, I'm going to walk towards you swinging my fists in the air, if you happen to get smacked in the face, it's your fault.

Beyond that, he would be grinning ear to ear to see that the Christians in America are actually bending over backwards, destroying their own country to support Israel, who, once completely in control, will have no love lost over those stupid Goys. That's the amazing part, the non jewish christians foaming at the mouth proclaiming Israels right to murder people because the bible tells them so. THAT, my friends, is the amazing part.

Oh, and since some people keep bringing it up....

When exactly was the last time a Palestinian child strapped bombs on and blew themselves up killing an Israeli? Better yet, what is the current Israeli death toll from Palestinian attacks, oh, lets say, from 2003 til now. What about the death toll on the other side? Yeah exactly.

You people can attempt to make it about supporting terror, but you know it's not, and so do we. You know we don't support murder, by either side, yet you will come here and claim otherwise. You know this has nothing to do with religion, but you will attempt to make it that. You know we, well, most of us, make a clear distinction between what we call the Zionists, and Judaism as a whole. But you will continually switch the words around and try to make it about "Jews" when it's about the government, and military, of Israel. Sure, they happen to be Jewish, that doesn't make them evil, and it surely doesn't give them a pass.

It's funny, the media is completely controlled by the Israeli Lobby, as is the government, this is an open secret, but any news from the middle east, not completely cow towing to Israel, is propaganda.

The UN is antisemetic. Nato is antisemitic. America, who sends billions a year in unanswered military aid, is "turnning their back on ISrael" by simply stating the obvious, draw up your borders based on what everyone agrees should be the starting point, pre 1967 borders, with mutually agreed landswaps as no one expects people to just up and relocate (well, no one except the Israelis).

That of course is just antisemitic.

I'm actually appalled to see people in here actually saying that if the jews can just relocate somewhere, maybe the arabs should relocate elsewhere. Hmm, maybe you should have spoke up sooner so we could have told all those Jews attempting to immigrate to PALESTINE, to just pick somewhere else as it was already occupied.

I find it quite telling that people talking about the government of ISrael, and their military actions, and be called racist or antisemitic and in some cases silenced over it. Yet people can come and make crass generalizations about Muslims, including using racial slurs and blatant acts of racism, yet THEY get 50+ stars and no one seems to silence them.

Back to the OP, honestly, I don't know why you bothered, it's been tried before, these guys just come a derail the thread, as they did here, and they are pretty good at it, yes everyone is on to their game, but did it stop the derailment, not at all, it completely killed the thread 3 pages in.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Girl gets run over by bulldozer and thread goes into anti-Zionist overload, brilliant Goebbles would be proud.

The video in the OP is pure propaganda, the bulldozer incident (accident?) is just a device for stirring up emotion against Israel. Question motives > deny ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Please don't hate Israelis. There is a small but powerful group that wants us to hate them. They want this video to be seen all over the world to engender hatred. They believe to fulfill prophecy, the armies of the world must mass on their borders. They are trying to bring their messiah.

Beg to differ. The modern state of Israel is NOT the old testamant era Israel, as fantasized by many christians.
There is nothing "religious" about the motives of the Israeli government... and they are NOT trying to fulfill anything prophetic. Its simply all about control of land.. and subjugation of a population that they see as standing in their way.
While most Israelis themselves are regular people looking to just run their lives, the state of Israel posseses all the traits of a sociopath. Ruthless, decietful, manipulative, shameless, guiltless and lacking in empathy... while enjoying the support and cheer of vast number of christian Americans who think Israel are doing the right thing.

"Those who bless you will be blessed, those who curse you will be cursed" does NOT apply to this modern day oppresive regime.

Also does this "small but powerful group" wants us to hate the Palestinians and percieve them as terrorists who invite Israeli aggression? Or is it always the jews that everyone is perpetually after.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Alan Greenspan- Ethnicity Jewish

Ben Bernake- Ethnicity Jewish - Chairman of the federal Reserve

Elena Kagan- Conservative Judaism- Supreme Court Judge of the U.S.A

Just saying Coincidence i think not; we are allowed to question these coincidences without being labelled as anti-semite and the agenda of Israel.

Thank you for adding to the list of known People in high positions in the U.S.A

edit on 24-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Islam is anything but child killing. I think you've been watching the MSM a bit too much. I've rarely see a Muslim man/women cheering at the death of their children to the IDF. Or from Hamas to be fair.

They are usually sobbing crying /in despair because of their childrens death...

In fact throughout a large part of History Muslims Christians and Jew's lived in Peace in Israel and/or the Vicinity of the region there were times when there was violence yes. But many Muslim and Christian Rulers allowed worshipers of all Religions.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ordinary Palestinians and Jews actually had no quarlms with one another until the bomb slinging bullies started this whole,'we own the land get out' business in 1947-67. They were very friendly neighbors who enjoyed life and lived very peacefully with each other.

Of course the propaganda machine started this, along with other countries because THEY LOVE WAR.
It really isn't that hard to figure that out if you look at the recent last 150 yrs or so. Ordinary folks never want War, only Peace, they always find a way to make Peace with each other. Its the Narcissistic War driven Insane Men in Power who want this, absolutely no one else wants it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Yes Exactly and these men in power with collaboration and profiteering Agenda. Both Gain from the genocide and war going on. The weapons companies reap the profits and the people suffer at the hand of the oppressors while their land is taken away in front of their eyes and their families killed!

To label the people defending themselves from the IDF as terrorist is just hypocritical.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

obfuscate

Irony

Like i said before..........educate........

Like i said, stop being racist, labeling the whole of Islam as child killers.

i see your using the word racist for a religion. is that because you don't understand the word or because you recognize Islam is really just the arab version of colonial expanshion and expect to hide behind the Vail of religion untill thay establish an empire that can forcefuly rule the world

don't get me wrong zionists are insane scum but muslims demand and if thay don't get then thay have no boundaries as to how low thay will take the morals of the struggle

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Just saying Coincidence i think not; we are allowed to question these coincidences without being labelled as anti-semite and the agenda of Israel.

If these people were black what would that make you?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You mean like this lie?(sarcasm)
Warning Extremely Graphic.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

If these people were black what would that make you?

OMG! I know the answer to this!!

Mhmmmmmmm, a racist?!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Lets stay on topic thats not adding anything constructive to the Entirety of the Thread. See Accusations are coming from people already! Because i list names of Jewish people in high places of power in the United States.

I am allowed to list the connections without being labelled a racists. Thanks.

Move along and don't post post off topic rhetoric again. Please

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Actually you're right. Telling the truth seems to be out of Vogue and not just with the Gov't these days. It's true, we are all well aware of who runs half the globe now. So why is that 'sinful' to mention it?

I'm white, omg im white. I'm a Goyim i want to make that an issue now, White people are the Minority and people are picking on me because im white and classified by another race, oh everyone grow up.

What the hell is wrong with people when expression is no longer a right? This planet is messed up.

Lets stay on topic thats not adding anything constructive to the Entirety of the Thread. See Accusations are coming from people already! Because i list names of Jewish people in high places of power in the United States.

I am allowed to list the connections without being labelled a racists. Thanks.

Move along and don't post post off topic rhetoric again. Please

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein

edit on 23-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

What do u have to say to that !

Thank you your video is wonderful i live an Hour from the University of Waterloo in Canada. Maybe i will end up going to school there.

What a great and wonderful Professor!.

Even he will speak out against the Atrocities of Israel when he hails from Jewish Ethnicity. It is wonderful to see people advocating peace these days. In all the hatred and nonsense and racism.

Many posters will simply come on here to label us as racists for questioning their agenda and Genocide on the Palestinians.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
heres what i want to know

all of these people defending israel

and all of these people defending palestine

WHAT THE F DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN!?!?

seriously, the inet is FILLED with israel this and palestine that

i know for damn sure this thread and all the rest of the inet isnt filled with actual israelies or palestinians that actually have something to gain/lose from this

so wtf

seriously why are you all doing this nonsense

you want to make the problem go away

stop supporting both sides

screw the whole area, those in charge of both groups are nothing but evil

stop defending either side, they are both trash

shut the f up with all the israel palestinian nonsense and anti semetic crap (im so sick of hearing that word everytime someone criticizes israel)

and go and deal with your own problems in your own damn respective countries

i know EVERY country in this world has bigger problems of their own to deal with that DIRECTLY AND ACTUALLY AFFECT THEM more then the issue of israel and palestine

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It's called Genocide ....

We have an American who was killed and we have some who support this ?

How would you feel if someone bulldozed your home ? Bulldozed Your farms necessary to feed your family ?

Would you not fight back with whatever you had to fight with ? Of course the Palestinians have resorted to using terrorism, for what other options do they have?

They haven't an army of American supplied M1Abrahms tanks, Apache Helicopters to fight back with.

Look at the map below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9c40b347afa.jpg[/atsimg]

More typical hypocrisy, especially from Americans who supposedly exemplify freedom and democracy ?

How many of us have a Native American neighbor for that matter ?

Most likely you do not because the Native Americans that weren't killed off by our own military were herded and placed into compounds far away from civilization...called "Indian Reservations".

Same Deal....different decade.

Not all Jews feel this way. They know that this is the same type of genocide practiced by the Nazis against the Jewish people. The Nazis learned genocide from the Americans who practiced it against the Native Americans.

I know that some look down on these Palestinians but they are people too and It's still called Genocide....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

Thank you your post was truly enlightening and even though i am not religious (Was raised Christian) . I feel what you stated was unbiased and true.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well unfortunately it Does affect Us, aka the rest of the World. There is only one way to stop all of this but no one ever listens to me, so i wont bother mentioning it. However, it does get repetitive i agree and incredibly annoying. Every race on the face of the planet could say the same thing. So why are they pumping up the Z propaganda machine which most old school jews really dont want to have any part of. Again the hidden agenda of world domination. Gee what do you give power hungry men who have everything anyways? Anything their perverse minds demand. And War is on the Top Ten List.
Everyone has been damaged by war, countries other than Israel have suffered more than 10 million deaths, so why are they being ignored for having suffered? Because, the propaganda machine run by Narcissistic humans, if you want to call them that, have something called an Agenda. And owning YOU is but one of them. This is the reality of this holographic nightmare. yes it is. As i said before i hate being referred to as a Goyim by the Jewish system however i am not going to start a war over it, that would be futile and childish.

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies
heres what i want to know

screw the whole area, those in charge of both groups are nothing but evil

stop defending either side, they are both trash

shut the f up with all the israel palestinian nonsense and anti semetic crap (im so sick of hearing that word everytime someone criticizes israel)

and go and deal with your own problems in your own damn respective countries

i know EVERY country in this world has bigger problems of their own to deal with that DIRECTLY AND ACTUALLY AFFECT THEM more then the issue of israel and palestine

edit on 24-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join