It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

After the tongue lashing Netanyahu gave Obama, you can tell how arrogant Israel is. They receive billions of aid from the U.S. and don't think twice about disrespecting the president of the U.S.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Your colors are showing...........and if you honestly dont know the difference between Racism and prejudice, then you need to take a step back........

You was telling me a few posts back, to educate myself, now you say, it wasn't Racism, it was prejudice....Irony..

Now you can go cry to the mods all you like, all i was doing, was making it clear, that its just a small group of fundamentalist that commit horrendous acts of terrorism using children....
Not Islam as a whole, and yes it is a form of Racism whether you believe in your head it's not.

And my own source, as you put it, is Wikipedia.

Irony, how is it irony? I can have a prejudice about anything, that doesnt make one a racist, which is a HUGE difference..........

You wanted to get ugly in the thread and I took you on, Im sorry you couldnt handle it and the first thing you did was attack me.....

You never addressed my allegations what so ever.........

No its not racism.......because any person of any race, can be Muslim..........nice try

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You wanted to get ugly in the thread and I took you on, Im sorry you couldnt handle it and the first thing you did was attack me.....

HA HA...People can read you know....

I was replying to another poster, BUT you jumped in and attacked my post, so get it right !

You never addressed my allegations what so ever

What allegations, you never put any to me, go back and re -read the thread, i think you lost your way.

All you did, was try and act the big man, then started crying when i called you back on it !

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

You have some reading comprehension issues..........Im aware with what you did and who you were talking about.......

And yes I called you out on it, and YES you failed to address anything I said, instead you called me a racist........

I cant believe im having this discussion and you have no comprehension of the exchange that went on?

I dont have to go back and read my posts, I know exactly what happened....

Next time you decide to attack someone and call them a racist, make sure its a race issue first.......

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Here's what I took away from the video... when a giant bulldozer is coming through don't stand in front of it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
This is not a new video, it was posted on youtube in 2008....I hadn't seen it before, and the message is every bit as relevant today. I found it moving, sad and inspiring, and was particularly moved at the video clip of Rachel Corrie's 5th Grad speech, which is amazing and truly gave me goosebumps. The clip is at the end.

THIS is the kind of message a responsible media should be giving centre stage - instead of all the fearmongering, warmongering and empty trivia of the zionist propaganda machine.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

The Palestinians make up events for propaganda purposes all the time. They can't be believed. That is why reputable news services never cover it. And there is no "Zionist media" except maybe in Israel, called Israeli TV.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Labelling all Muslims as brutal is like comparing all of the people from Israel to this man.

There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults

Do all Israeli people think like this?

Settler Rabbi Publishes "The complete guide to killing non-Jews"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

love it

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Thank you for the video!

I've recently learned about how the State of Israel was created. They basically invaded (because they believe God gave them this land), started a War, were supported by the Western Powers (NATO, US, UK, France, etc), displaced (& murdered) an estmated 700,000 people, destroyed their homes & villages (still done today as seen in your video) and continue to take land & murder innocent people.

I do NOT support Israel & any nation who supports it. Ugh!!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I cannot agree more with u, Isreal must stop all this BS of self proclaimed God's chosen People, also the Islam, both religions are intolerant. we are In the XXI century, and there is no place to such retarded beliefs, we must advance as an equal and inteligent society.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by wcitizen
This is not a new video, it was posted on youtube in 2008....I hadn't seen it before, and the message is every bit as relevant today. I found it moving, sad and inspiring, and was particularly moved at the video clip of Rachel Corrie's 5th Grad speech, which is amazing and truly gave me goosebumps. The clip is at the end.

THIS is the kind of message a responsible media should be giving centre stage - instead of all the fearmongering, warmongering and empty trivia of the zionist propaganda machine.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

The Palestinians make up events for propaganda purposes all the time. They can't be believed. That is why reputable news services never cover it. And there is no "Zionist media" except maybe in Israel, called Israeli TV.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

If you do some checking you will find out that Israel heavily influences our MSM. And when was the last time you saw Palestine propaganda on tv?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

After the tongue lashing Netanyahu gave Obama, you can tell how arrogant Israel is. They receive billions of aid from the U.S. and don't think twice about disrespecting the president of the U.S.

I would have loved to see the look on his face if Obama said fine go your way we just cut off all aid to your country.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Israel owns and runs America.

Obama's speeches now calling for a Palestinian State are only trickery to appease some middle eastern Princes and Kings.

There will never, ever, ever be a Palestinian State. Ever.

Israel is the smallest nation to ever defeat the United States military. When they attacked and killed all those people on the U.S.S. Liberty. DOD scrambled jets and sent an Aircraft Carrier to go in and protect that ship but the President of the United States called back that order and allowed Israel to fire over 3,000 missiles, bombs, and bullets at the USS Liberty. Israel even sent in helicopters and was going to scuttle the ship with explosives and kill everyone aboard.

There's only 1 reason why the ship made it out along with a few survivors. 1 lazy American left 1 of the radio towers offline and the Israeli missiles couldn't home in on it since it was turned off. After they attacked he got it working and got a distress call out.

And that folks is the only reason all souls weren't lost at sea due to Israel killing Americans.

Israel kills more Americans every year than what they killed on the USS Liberty. They've got their people spread all over America acting against us to retain control of the United States.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that this will never stop with the way people are acting today. There has to be a site where THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD can gather together, have their voices heard and then those MILLIONS of voices would be sent to ALL the leaders of the world and they would have to listen. If they don't then the people would have to develop an army( a well regulated militia) to join together and remove those heartless bastards from their egotisticle seats of power. We are running out of options, they have way too much power and need to be brought way down. It would be a fight but imagine the outcome if the people win.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Everyones in on it. It's not just the jews, it's not just the Palestinians.

I can only imagine what they're doing here in the states

See the this vid for my point
youtu.be...

edit on 23-5-2011 by boomboxpanda because: don't know how to post videos yet. im new

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's been happening both ways.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Would someone please tell me who is this Zionist media that you all keep talking about. Do you all have any names so I can do some of my own investigations?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

First off you are a sad little person for backing up anyone killing any children, there is no way to make this idea OK.

What is the Palestinian birthrate you ask, well according to a quick Google search, 57th out of 228 reporting as west bank.
Or
68th out of 221
Neither of which seem to be "one of the highest in the world".

I would like to see some examples of the Arab nations using children as shields please.
As I know somethiing you don't, the Arabs do not view death like the western world does.
Why use a shield against something you do not fear?
Now as for the amount of children killed,
Once again a simple Google search of Palestine schools bombed will find you days worth of results, this is using the zionist controlled search engine by the way.
Now that all of us understand your "facts" are nothing but propaganda or straight lies, please open your eyes and see the truth please?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
and its not propaganda, its common knowledge, just like its common knowledge that Hamas plants its weapons cashes and artillery in schools, and holy places......
edit on 23-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Is it? Is it really?

Now, it's not impossible that they do this. But just for a moment, consider.

WHO is purporting that Hamas hides their weapons in schools? The IDF.
WHEN do they make this claim? After the IDF shells a school.
WHAT Evidence do they bring to bear? "Trust us on this."
HOW do you know that this source is trustworthy? You really don't; they have an interest.
WHY would it be justification anyway? Blowing up a school because there are guns in the basement is sort of like blowing up a nightclub because soldiers are dancing there.

Just because someone makes a justification does not mean that the justification is actually true or valid.
edit on 23/5/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh boy - one of these kind of threads.

Here is a thought - get out of the middle east altogether, no more money, nothing.

They will sort things out, one way or another.

edit on 23-5-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't think every, single Israeli is an evil, scumbag of a dog-log, but there are those there, especially in power, that have a stick up their asses. IN addition to that, there are also Palestinians who are not exactly the image of innocence.

My point?

I believe both peoples (not all, some, obviously) are NOT innocent/free of blood and murder, and I believe that both people of these nations deserve a land to call home.

The problem is, and I think it's safe to say (but correct me if I am wrong
) that the current generation living in those countries-well, they didn't make the choices of their fore-bearers. I guess...it's like certain groups here in America getting all butt-hurt over what happened, in some cases, centuries ago, with out giving thought to how the people of this country feel/act about said things done/committed.

Gah. Hope I made sense. I just want the fighting to stop.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Sundowner because: Typo fix!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join