It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You confirm my thoughts.
Thank you for your honesty.

To the general posters in this thread:
This is why the truth will never be spoken of on any news media.
Truth is paramount, because if you do not know your past you cannot know your future.
I truly feel for those who have died for a lie, whether they were christian, jew or muslim.
This goes as well for all time periods.
If we were to uncover past conspiracies then I believe in general most deaths could have been avoided.
Avoid lies and deny ignorance.
In the upcoming world war I hope that people could learn to put aside prejudices and embrace truth as if not us our children will be the ones dying for some fat cats bankroll.
All because we choose to believe or forgive and forget the lies that have shaped our false opinions.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So next time perhaps you will learn to do some research instead of believing nothing but lies...

edit on 24-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

Umm. Your source is friggin Wikipedia, perhaps you are the one that needs to be schooled

Israel today + Jordan today = "Pal estine" Before 1923

Take a close look at this PRESENT DAY MAP of the Middle East in which you can see that 22 Arab and/or Muslim [Iran is not considered Arab] nations completely engulf Israel. If someone can explain to me how "expansionist Israel" has "taken over" the Middle East, please explain! The Arab countries occupy 640 times the land mass as does Israel and outnumber the Jews of Israel by nearly fifty to one. So much for Arab propaganda!

Now notice the TOTAL area of Israel and Jordan. This was referred to as "Palestine" and mandated under British administration following World War I. How convenient that today's Arab propagandists forget that land east of the Jordan River was also part of "Palestine" and is, in fact, the Arab-Palestinian State!

From 1517-1917 Turkey's Ottoman Empire controlled a vast Arab empire, a portion of which is today Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine. In 1923, the British divided the "Palestine" portion of the Ottoman Empire into two administrative districts. Jews would be permitted only west of the Jordan river

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hm ok, who told ya that? im curious now..

Originally posted by IzRaHell
Zionist Izrahell does not control the US Media any longer!

You can take that to the bank!
edit on 24-5-2011 by IzRaHell because: added a line

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by something wicked

And what is it with the ignorant claims that the Israelies were just given Israel out of the blue as if no Jewish people ever existed in those lands?...

The mayority of Palestinians ARE IMMIGRANTS FROM OTHER LANDS sent from other Islamic countries to try to take Israel back.

Not to mention that the original land was BOUGHT from Palestinian, and the lands seized were seized because THEY WERE USED TO ATTACK ISRAELIS...

I wonder what most of you would do if you neighbor in the house right next to yours started trowing molotov cocktails, and began shooting randomly into your house... Would you ALL be so naive as to claim what you all are claiming in this thread?...

I am sure you would do your best to either get the police to arrest yor neighbor and make sure he/she is never close to you, or you would be shooting back at your neighbor...

I thank you for your post. And from your first and second sentences I think we agree with each other, not sure what you want to say to me?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well if your going to come into a forum based on conspiracies and such, better be ready for it. I certainly see where your views lie. You can't come in here head high nose in the air and then attack an entire group of people and look sane. Come on, i'll open that door for you and dont worry i'll take special care it doesnt hit you in the ### after you've left.

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by Eliad

and with that said and wisely at that... I confer.

Do you mind carrying the hatred in the comments you've posted out with you? It may not have come from your mouth but you are the one the made the choice to share it. Thanks, the door's right over there, feel free to close it on your way out but don't worry, a dozen people who are anti sematic will be here to take your place real quick, it's how it works on here. The only reason I see some deliverance is that some of the people spilling racist bilge also believe that our governments across the world are also alien reptiles, kind of gives the whole debating board the credibility it deserves.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzRaHell

reply to post by Eliad

Do you mind carrying the hatred in the comments you've posted out with you? It may not have come from your mouth but you are the one the made the choice to share it. Thanks, the door's right over there, feel free to close it on your way out but don't worry, a dozen people who are anti sematic will be here to take your place real quick, it's how it works on here. The only reason I see some deliverance is that some of the people spilling racist bilge also believe that our governments across the world are also alien reptiles, kind of gives the whole debating board the credibility it deserves.

Telling the truth about your Zionist masters is not anti-Semitic.. There is no such thing as Antisemitism, it was a phrase concocted by the ADL..

Keep following IzRaHell into the FEMA camps.. Your destiny awaits..

Would you like to learn about growing up? I understand that you may be in some way lacking anykind of education, hey, it's not your fault, just keep believing in what you believe, that's your choice.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well if your going to come into a forum based on conspiracies and such, better be ready for it. I certainly see where your views lie. You can't come in here head high nose in the air and then attack an entire group of people and look sane. Come on, i'll open that door for you and dont worry i'll take special care it doesnt hit you in the ### after you've left.

reply to post by Eliad

No, my pleasure, I just don't like to tar an entire nation with conceit and racism, you do. Hey, go figure who is good and who is bad, seems it's an open forum either way. I personally think you don't have a clue but you know who you want to blame.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Eliad

Sorry, I did post this late, do you need to get up for school? The door will hit your ass on the way out. I'm sorry but it's your head in the air, but don't let that worry you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

That's been done many times with the same results so I honestly don't know why they would do that. The end point is inevitable. Some war hero a decade from now is going to come home, rally the people, take the troops, and end them all.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok lol... I wasn't actually directing this at you if you'd checked, but rather someone else. So calm down, chill out and have another energy drink dear. It's all good. Everythings gonna be ok - Bob Marley

reply to post by Eliad

No, my pleasure, I just don't like to tar an entire nation with conceit and racism, you do. Hey, go figure who is good and who is bad, seems it's an open forum either way. I personally think you don't have a clue but you know who you want to blame.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

But you know what that world war will bring. The entire region will be made to dust. It's already coming to play. It's quite obvious that America is not in the position to fight a world war, and is going to go the way of Russia in WW1. Can you even imagine the consequences of that in the 21st century? The entire region of Israel will be dust. And not that I'm honestly happy to say that's going to happen, because despite what my faith says, I have to tell you the truth. I will be happy when Israel, Palestine, Jordan, and the whole lot are extinct nations. It's not good to feel this way. But I won't lie. The world will see peace that day.

You know, in the Bible, God took the promised land away to remind the people why they even had the land and the conduct they must be on track with. In the coming world war, I think you know what will happen. Nothing established now as border or land will survive the war. Whoever survives will not look to the past. They won't forget it, but they won't care about who had what land. Those survivors will make for them a new people that will kill those still bickering. Think now real hard. I'm reminded of the movie equilibrium. Not to the extent seen there, but certainly the mentality. The ideology that we, this generation, were worthless idiots who fought over dirt.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRxxxTMG
You know we live in sad times when our hard earned US tax money is supporting a terrorist organization like Israel.

Fact of the matter is, the truth will never get out there about the ethnic cleansing, horrible living conditions, and atrocities committed by Israel because they run the media. This is a topic that needs to be spread via person-to-person. Let everyone you know what their tax money is supporting and how it could be used here at home! If Israel doesn't want to make amends for the land they illegally took, then forget about them, cut them off completely.

1+

Nice picture sir, Calculating infinity is one amazing album

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Might be wandering off topic a bit, but I'd really like to know why the Palestinians were made to pay with the land they have been living on for generations prior, for a crime committed by Germans..
What did the Palestinians have to do with the holocaust that they have to live in ghettos like the jews did in the holocaust? And please dont respond with any of that "chosen people" horse#. Also the fact that they had lived there a millenia ago makes no sense. You don't invoke ancient history to deal with a modern issue.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how so many pro-Israeli posters are content with labeling any opposition "anti-semitic"?

You can call me whatever you want, but the fact still stands, if I were Jewish nothing would change. I'd still be completely against the terrorist nation that is Israel. Being labled "anti-semitic" for standing up for what's right is absurd and a cheap cop-out! You guys gotta come up with something better or prepare to get your asinine, half-baked views served back to you.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by pendekar

Repeating what you believe to be true doesn't change what is true. Islam is not a single entity. It is a broken collection of beliefs spread across the world.

Sorry, but you just don't understand individuality. You are not a militant in Afghanistan. And that Militant IS a Muslim who DOES believe suicide bombing is ok by his faith and DOES use children and DOES throw acid ad women for trying to learn. THAT man is a Muslim. An I have no doubt that, you who more than likely rejects everything he believes, is also a Muslim. You have to fix your faith if you believe in it. Not I. Of course, the question has to be asked. How correct is a faith that has such members with such beliefs. Do I associate you with him? No. You are an individual. And that is what you have failed to realize. The faith of that man is equal to the faith you have, in the same book, God, and Jihad. So who is Muslim? Both men. I do not have sufficient knowledge of Islam to say who is right and who is wrong relative to his faith. I am ignorant. And thus, I cannot judge. What I can judge, however, is that Islam is experiencing a complication of message. And that I can judge as a problem. Just because i judge the man in Afghanistan to be evil, does not mean you are evil. A judgement that that man should be turned to dust by a predator drone does not mean I desire you as an individual to be turned to dust by a predator drone. Now do I hate Islam? I'd say I don't believe it to be a legitimate faith. Do I hate you? NO. Do I hate that man? No. Do I hate his beliefs? Yes. Do I hate your beliefs? I cannot say I do based on the data available. Yet both you and that man are Muslim. And both you and that man have the same faith. So why are they so radically different?

These questions were what drove me into atheism. And discovering that the behavior and beliefs of some Catholics does not make all Christians the same is a profound discovery. One, based on your responses, I cannot say you have learned yet. Liberate yourself from the mob.

"I do not have sufficient knowledge of Islam."
Then stop talking like you know everything about Islam. I don't know who is the man in afghanistan is. He might be a muslim and he might not. But based on his act, he is not doing what he does as a militant because of what he believes in. Like I said, seek honestly and ask the right person. switch off the computer, turn off the tv and go to a mosque nearby, throw questions.

"I cannot say I do based on the data available. Yet both you and that man are Muslim. And both you and that man have the same faith. So why are they so radically different?"

Why? that's the same question the 99% of the muslims including myself has been asking, to the point of considering perhaps a world-wide conspiracy being executed to hijack the religion.

Again, you judged me.. as not understanding individuality, as haven't learned enough yet, fails to realize many things among many others. Stop talking like you know everything about me based on my 4 replies here.

end.
edit on 25-5-2011 by pendekar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pendekar

I am not talking like I know everything about Islam. I am talking on what I saw. A message is worthless no matter how good it is if those that claim to follow it are doing things like I said. That's not mean much for your part. That means something for their part. The same question can be asked for the lord's army. The answer, there of which I know, is quite simple. The Catholic Church has become lax on correcting those in err. Thus, those far away are inventing their own religions based off the church. That I know. Is that the same in Islam? You tell me.

A mosque in America is not a mosque in Afghanistan, nor a mosque in England, nor a mosque in Iran. Now for Christianity, the same is true for a few, but I can state that most churches and their members I go to maintain a very similar mentality. I cannot say the same for Muslims, so why would I waste my time going to their houses of worship? I need not ask any questions. Their people provide the answers.

Good. You should wonder if your religion has been hijacked. It has. As has every religion. This is why I really like Christianity. Besides the catholic church, the protestants have no fundamental leadership. They're a lot harder to hijack, and indeed, it would look like they're one of the few not hijacked.

You'd be surprise what 4 replies says about a person. I think the few I have have revealed who I am quite well. And again, I am not judging you. If you take a judgement on your faith as a judgement of yourself, you have failed to understand the greater point.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by wcitizen

I've seen that. The media is too busy faking assassinations to prop up the current US regime to actually report news. Besides, didn't you hear? The Palestinian people "don't exist". If I had a time machine and a neutron bomb, I'd set it off here:

brianakira.files.wordpress.com...

And save everyone a lot of trouble.

I second this excellent choice of where to set off a neutron bomb!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join