It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is not a new video, it was posted on youtube in 2008....I hadn't seen it before, and the message is every bit as relevant today. I found it moving, sad and inspiring, and was particularly moved at the video clip of Rachel Corrie's 5th Grad speech, which is amazing and truly gave me goosebumps. The clip is at the end.

THIS is the kind of message a responsible media should be giving centre stage - instead of all the fearmongering, warmongering and empty trivia of the zionist propaganda machine.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I've seen that. The media is too busy faking assassinations to prop up the current US regime to actually report news. Besides, didn't you hear? The Palestinian people "don't exist". If I had a time machine and a neutron bomb, I'd set it off here:

brianakira.files.wordpress.com...

And save everyone a lot of trouble.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is already known. We can't do $hit really unless everyone stands up and opens their eyes and strive to make the change - and thats not happening any time soon unfortunately.
edit on 23-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thank you for the video!

I've recently learned about how the State of Israel was created. They basically invaded (because they believe God gave them this land), started a War, were supported by the Western Powers (NATO, US, UK, France, etc), displaced (& murdered) an estmated 700,000 people, destroyed their homes & villages (still done today as seen in your video) and continue to take land & murder innocent people.

I do NOT support Israel & any nation who supports it. Ugh!!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Israel is a terrorist nation In my personal Opinion. The U.S must cut all foreign Aid and support/funding to Israel.

Then we'll see how much Israel wants to torture Palestine with Iran/Syria/ Lebanon/ Egypt at their doorstep without the U.S support of their Genocide and illegal Occupation of Palestinian Land.

The IDF is a terrorist Organization.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The reality of war never gets full exposure on the MSM. There’s too many missiles to use and sell for this to happen

The MSM cannot bring down the war industry. They have their place and its not to change the way of the world The evil elites created this world as it is now as they have all the money.

This is a sad storey that is repeated in many war zones around the world. War is misery but the people who create it watch it from afar on their HD TVs. Its a massive shame that’s there’s so much suffering on mother Earth.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
at 1:17 the demonstrators bring fear and past memories with their flag design.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The Censorship is wide spread. I search on google for videos of murder of palestinians by Israel and all the Israel pro news comes up first when that is not even what i searched for.

I searched for news and videos of Israel bombing Palestine i have seen the videos they are gruesome and sickening Israel is a Terrorist Organization and the Censorship of the atrocities is Real.

All while sheep sit in their homes lulled by their Entertainment on the T.V a genocide is happening and they are too brainwashed to know any better.

IN FACT they'd rather ignore the real situation because they are cowards

But i have searched the new far and wide and found an Extremely Graphic Video i am going to warn you before watching it if you cannot bear Gore and Violence do not watch it

But this Video exposes the reality of what is happening in this world and you cannot ignore it.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC DO NOT CLICK IF YOU CANNOT WATCH SENSITIVE MATERIAL

The Video is harrowing Graphic Disturbing Horrifying and extremely Saddening.

Expose Israel for what it is A Terrorist Organization.
edit on 23-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is what you get when you use children as weapons to fight wars.

What is the Palestinian birth rate? Answer, one of the highest in the world.

It is disgusting how Islam uses children and women as shields and weapons.

You fool no one with your lies.

+8 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

How exactly can you use children and women as weapons? By picking them up and throwing them at the enemy

+12 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

That is a an outright deception. These people are simply being persecuted for living in the area. What do you suggest they do?

The area is these peoples homes and livelihood where Israel is bombing killing maiming shooting and killing them and their relatives children, siblings,sisters,brothers,mothers,fathers,sons,daughters,grandparents,uncles,aunts.

These people are simply being murdered and or committed genocide on them simply because they are residing in the Area that Israel wants to exterminate them so Israel can place Settlements there and/or exterminate the Palestinians

+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

These children are being used as soldiers, shields, and weapons by the Muslims, who care nothing for children.

When Muslim terrorists aren't busy killing school girls for daring to go to school, they are busy blowing up schools full of children, or else using children as shields as they fire weapons at their enemies (which means anyone who isn't a muslim).

Do you really not know about this?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

From my understanding, their preferred method is to strap bombs to them, and send them into busy market squares, but I wouldn't doubt that they have used the tossing method.

If the Palestinians had any brains, they would turn their backs on Islam, and embrace Israel for their technical prowess. That is the road to peace, for anyone who cares to actually pursue a peaceful solution.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I am not going to spend two hours watching this video, when the first several minutes are nothing but a bunch of hype. If there is anything worth watching in the video, please give the minutes into the video, and I will watch.

As far as 9-11 goes, where is Halliburton's headquarters now located? Who has the closest ties to Saudi oil money? Who benefited the most by taking out Hussein?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Who did bush appoint Chairman of the Federal Reserve of the United States of America. ? I may ask
Ben Bernake- Ethnicity Jewish

Coincidence i think not...
edit on 23-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Here is some not long text who explain that video and some things

www.corbettreport.com...

A must read !
edit on 23-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Israel is a terrorist nation In my personal Opinion. The U.S must cut all foreign Aid and support/funding to Israel.

Then we'll see how much Israel wants to torture Palestine with Iran/Syria/ Lebanon/ Egypt at their doorstep without the U.S support of their Genocide and illegal Occupation of Palestinian Land.

The IDF is a terrorist Organization.

I agree, and the US is funding the terrorists.
edit on 23-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

This is what you get when you use children as weapons to fight wars.

What is the Palestinian birth rate? Answer, one of the highest in the world.

You fool no one with your lies.

There is NOTHING in this video about using children to fight wars.

Your comment is off topic and you clearly have an agenda....one which I find abhorrent.

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

These children are being used as soldiers, shields, and weapons by the Muslims, who care nothing for children.

When Muslim terrorists aren't busy killing school girls for daring to go to school, they are busy blowing up schools full of children, or else using children as shields as they fire weapons at their enemies (which means anyone who isn't a muslim).

Do you really not know about this?

You've been watching too much of the Zionist propaganda machine....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join