It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take notice, Mother Nature is slowly cleaning house.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
they know...

draw parallels here. please do not focus on the global warming issue: it is a warning...

for the record, the guy that made this vid is talking about the end result, NOT what this thread is all about. bottom line, they know and they wont help. but, oh yeah they will! the UN...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Mother nature is doing a cleaning, She is cleaning the negative energies around the world through natural disasters. Some are cause by the governments as well but are for a different purpose. Areas around the world who have a lot of negative energies will have the most natural damage cause by the correction of the frequencies. I warn you, to stay away from those negative environments, they are the places with negative thoughts from the people and destroying mother nature through oil, gas drilling, ect.. Learn to love and develop spirituality and to use your light energy to help clean the negative frequencies.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I have had those same feelings that the Earth has about had enough of us for about seven years now. Just a sense really, but it seems to be proving to be true. I have been wondering though if things have not sped up in intensity since the Norway Spiral was spotted. I would be interested to see if you, or anyone, thinks there might be a connection there or not.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if it also beat the record for being the deadliest? 334 killed in the outbreak in 74. I dont mean any disrespect to anyone that have lost friends or families in these storms, but does anyone have any idea what the total deaths are from the 2011 tornadoes so far?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

According to Wiki the total so far for the US this year is 481. That was before the 150 or so that probably died yesterday, and the upcoming days as this storm keeps rebuilding and moving Eastward.

I'm thinking 1000 U.S. deaths this year is a possibility. We will probably be 650-700 by the end of this week and Hurricane Season hasn't even started yet. We always get a few more from the tornado spinoffs during hurricane season. The Midwest usually gets one or two late summer storms as well.
edit on 23-5-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna
S+f and i fully agree. When I hear of tornadoes in Minnesota! What the heck is going on! Here in NC we just had some doozies but its nothing compared to just yesterday/last night in Arkansas. Something is surely different this year, we shpuld all begin to prepare so we dont lose everything we have, should it happen to us too.

I grew up in oklahoma...i have slept through tornadoes but those times are over...

I live in MN and we have tornadoes every year. That is nothing new. Actually we haven't had as many as we usually do by this time of year. Yesterday was the most tornado activity so far but I'm sure things will pick up. It is everywhere else so it is only of matter of time.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

I had no idea MN got tornadoes! I have family there and they talk more about the snow I guess. Still, what the heck is going on, when every storm we hear of is a record breaker....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by ucantcme

I had no idea MN got tornadoes! I have family there and they talk more about the snow I guess. Still, what the heck is going on, when every storm we hear of is a record breaker....

Yes we get a ton of snow! It gets so cold here in the winter! We get all kinds of crazy weather! Yeah I found this article today about tornadoes. There was one I read at the end of april about the records I'll see if I can find that one too. Or maybe a newer one with the latest tornadoes added.

Top 10 deadliest tornadoes
•Mar. 18, 1925 (Tri-State Tornado): 695

•May 6, 1840 (Natchez, Miss.): 317

•May 27, 1896 (St. Louis, Mo.): 255

•Apr. 5, 1936 (Tupelo, Miss.): 216

•Apr. 6, 1936 (Gainesville, Ga.): 203

•Apr. 9, 1947 (Woodward, Okla.): 181

•Apr. 24, 1908 (Amite, La., Purvis, Miss.): 143

•Jun. 12, 1899 (New Richmond, Wisc.): 117

•May 22, 2011 (Joplin, Mo.): 116

•Jun. 8, 1953 (Flint, Mich.): 115

beta.weather.com...

Okay I found the article I was talking about.

beta.weather.com...
edit on 23-5-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Mother nature is doing a cleaning, She is cleaning the negative energies around the world through natural disasters. Some are cause by the governments as well but are for a different purpose. Areas around the world who have a lot of negative energies will have the most natural damage cause by the correction of the frequencies. I warn you, to stay away from those negative environments, they are the places with negative thoughts from the people and destroying mother nature through oil, gas drilling, ect.. Learn to love and develop spirituality and to use your light energy to help clean the negative frequencies.

I hardly think that mother nature would choose sheer terror,and devasting sorrow to clean negative energy??

C'mon....serioisly think about what you are saying with that statement.

I don't think this is "mother nature " at all..I think its manipulation of the weather systems by people with much more sisnister plans,than we might expect. A plan that has been thought out well in advance,and carefully executed...step by step.

Nature ,does not do things for reasons..it simply is,and reacts to scientific changes , wether they are caused naturally by science, or produced by humans through scientific error, or deliberately calculated for some agenda.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Still, what the heck is going on, when every storm we hear of is a record breaker....

What is going on is what was GOING to go on, due to the natural cycles of Earth's weather and climate. I believe it has NOTHING to do with HAARP, man made pollutants, our technology to detect and catalog weather, or anything of the sort. The next asteroid that hits was due to hit, and may kill all of us the way it did the dinosaurs. It may even bring new things from space that could start a whole new species on this planet, which this planet has to this point not even experienced yet.

Heck, according to one new theory, the dinosaurs themselves may have come from elements deposited by asteroids from deep space. And it is possible that humans came from the same place...

I think it's funny that some people think that just because we are here at the moment, the natural cycles and catastrophes that are due to take place like all others are somehow magically going to disappear or not happen. Nope. The earth doesn't care who or what is here. Mother Nature is going to happen no matter what.
edit on Mon May 23rd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Firstly if we take Matthew 24 verses 6-7 as a given, (and im no bible nut), but hey lets work with it. "There will be wars and rumours of wars and earthquakes" Do you think the day will come when people will say, "damn it was there, it was staring us in the face. it was on a grand scale, different political conflicts starting every day, big earthquakes every bloody week, and we never saw it.....
This is starting to scare me a bit, im not too proud to say.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My heart goes out to those in the US. But recently, this year has went off the scale.

I'm 35 and trust me when I say this, the World has never experienced this amount of "natural" devastation in such a short space of time. That includes the countless wars.

I live in Ireland, and when that storm hit us today... I was not the only one in work who thought it was "strange". It seemed otherworldly, if that makes sense. If the Gaia theory exists... We are bearing witness to that fact.

I hate to say this, but I'm bloody terrified at the minute. Things are not getting any better as the year rumbles along.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

That occurred to me today as well.

And to top it all off I only learned today that Obama's car is called "The Beast"... Now that speaks volumes!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Firstly if we take Matthew 24 verses 6-7 as a given, (and im no bible nut), but hey lets work with it. "There will be wars and rumours of wars and earthquakes" Do you think the day will come when people will say, "damn it was there, it was staring us in the face. it was on a grand scale, different political conflicts starting every day, big earthquakes every bloody week, and we never saw it.....
This is starting to scare me a bit, im not too proud to say.

I can see your logic in this..but at the same time..haven't there been wars,and rumours of quakes..since before the bible was written.

As far as it all being due to HAAARP ,I'm not implying that all of it is. But humans have pushing science for experimentation regarding weather for awhile now....that has to play a bit of a role...maybe more than we realize.
edit on 23-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Mother nature is not out to hurt anyone, correct. But there is a social order to things. Nature runs with the survival of the fittest, only the strong will survive. There is a circle of life amongst nature. We as humans have forgotten this but will soon be reminded. I dont know what but something is happening and coming. We need to wake up and take it for what its worth and get ready. I've been struggling a lot with this lately. I'm wanting to hold on to what is here and denying whats yet to come, I'm scared. Its ok to be scared. None of us know but all we can do is wait and prepare.

Along the way we've become too greedy and think we deserve everything instead of being appreciative for what was given to us. Whoever or whatever is PISSED. Someone or something is going to teach us a lesson. An awesome band that some of you might know beautifully touched on this. Here are some parts of the song below...

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dips**ts.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly s**t, stupid s**t...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes it has been very bad and only will get worse as the so-called Elenin gets closer. The next date to watch out for is July 7th...around that date anyway...Then, look the hell out...Sept. 26th, will shake up everyone on the planet..We will know then for sure if it is the so called EleNin doing it......It has to be the brown dwarf as the man leonid Elenin is a fake....government shill.....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Have you sensed the change of discussion lately in real life?

Whether I am just overhearing a conversation or I am in the conversation, seems like everyone has been talking about this strange feeling as of late. This feeling of massive amounts of change.

Couple quotes from people from just 2 days ago:

"I feel like the time I thought I had is simply not there anymore."

"I would actually be glad if humanity was wiped out. We cause so much damage to this planet."

"It feels like we are about to experience something that has never happened before."

Remember, those are not my quotes, those are quotes from various people I have talked to over the last couple days.

We feel it. Do you?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You sound like Mr Camping, and we all know what happened there....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

S+f and i fully agree. When I hear of tornadoes in Minnesota! What the heck is going on! Here in NC we just had some doozies but its nothing compared to just yesterday/last night in Arkansas. Something is surely different this year, we shpuld all begin to prepare so we dont lose everything we have, should it happen to us too.

I grew up in oklahoma...i have slept through tornadoes but those times are over...

What the heck is going on? It's called climate change and the real experts have been warning us for more than ten years that this sort of thing was going to happen. But, no, FOX News said it was not true. FOX, etc. made fun of every bad snow storm by saying, "So where's global warning?" in their mock, snide hallmark tone without realizing that shows them as fools because weather is not the same as climate.

Now all the geniuses out there who get their science training from FOX News and other hard right elements like Beck and Rush are all running around now wondering what it happening. The Religious Right of course are saying God is doing it to punish an unrighteous nation.

NEWS FLASH! Mother Nature ain't a politician folks so she does not follow anyone's talking points. The Right can deny simple science all it wants, but that does not change the reality.

Americans in particular need to learn that some things are not opinions, they are measurable facts.
edit on 23-5-2011 by pajoly because: spelling and adds

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Can anyone tell me what 26th Sept is about??!

Did I miss something???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join