It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Millions 'at risk from earthquakes'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Prayer can be benificial to a scenario, if only to unlock a persons will to do for others what they would hope others would do for them. But unless you are prepared to prove that the mental actions of a small few , or a single individual can have a demonstrable effect on reality, without any other influences skewing the result, then surely there are more immediately effective things you could suggest?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whatch talkin' bout Willis?

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join me on my thread and hold all good thoughts for this world and to shut down all negative use of technology so only the good may prevail.

Much love everyone.

These earthquakes need to be sent some love and a metaphysical prayer, meditation, vision sent up to our Source for all good things instead.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"Millions of people in Europe, the Middle East and Asia are at risk from deadly tremors which can strike out of the blue in unmapped earthquake zones, scientists have warned."

Out of the blue? Really? And why did they only mention Europe the Middle East & Asia what about the rest of the world? The timing and everything is just fishy especially with everything going on in the world right now.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join me on my thread and hold all good thoughts for this world and to shut down all negative use of technology so only the good may prevail.

Much love everyone.

These earthquakes need to be sent some love and a metaphysical prayer, meditation, vision sent up to our Source for all good things instead.

lets hold pinkys....and sing kumbaya

top topics

<< 1   >>

join