It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RANT >>> Elect Bill Gates for President!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Even though Bill Gates is not running for the highest office, the lessons of his company could be applied to our election process and the way our federal government operates. Let me put it this way, the leaders of our planet are nothing more than rulers of their own sandbox in the playground; the terrorists are the bullies of the playground. Until our leaders worldwide grow-up and decide together that they are tired of the bullies kicking sand in their collective faces and want to truly rid the playground of the bullies� life in this world will be still much as it is today. Kerry or Bush does not have the right answers to change the world as we know it on their own! The election process should be like competitive sports or structured like corporations. That is� the best team wins� not one person. It should be everyone, in each party�s Cabinet Team making it happen! Much like winning the Super Bowl in football or winning in the Olympics! The best of the best wins! Can you imagine if the winning Cabinet Team consisted of 5,000 people all who have trained for four years in advance to step into their place in a new administration? Call it Election Sunday! I bet the number of people that vote and the number of people that watch the Super bowl are comparative! Each team goes against each other for one day doing presentations and the winner takes all� by popular vote! That�s why Microsoft is successful! Bill Gates, whose personal wealth is equivalent to that of many countries, has the right idea when it comes to world domination! He knows that it takes many teams of dedicated individuals to make it happen! Maybe someday our government will be run like Microsoft and that all other governments of the world will realize the benefit of using Windows� until then the world and its leaders will continue to play like kids in a sandbox.

df1

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I could not agree more. Bill Gates is one of the few people that has mental capacity and the non-ideological wisdom necessary to run America. I am sure that many will find this a strange point of view coming for someone that wishes to neuter the rights of corporations. However I believe Gates can see beyond politics and has a natural ability to allocate resources in the most practical manner necessary to obtain results. It is time to elect a leader instead of a politician to run the country. And besides that "Gates In 2008" has such a nice ring to it.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ya know there's a section in BTS for rants.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

join