It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw some thing about Ethreal Spiders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately the thread I replied to isn't up on new forum posts and I haven't been able to find it. Anyway, someone was talking about Ethreal spiders, seeing ghost spiders on their face and climbing up walls, and what not. I do remember a long time ago someone telling that the spiders are here all of the time, we just don't see them, I also remember having the creepy crawlies when I went to bed, but the phase passed and I blew it off.

So in light of the other thread I was looking up Ethreal Spiders, and came across Dream spiders, or psychic spiders how they make webs in between different planes and what not. Here is the link:

vladpup.org...

For verification I did not write this, and was surprised to read about it. If people are interested then go ahead and look it up. Let me know what you all think?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

If you do an ATS search there are plenty of threads on these spiders.

The thread you are talking about was moved to BTS in "general chit chat," I just saw it on that side.

see it's still there

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/23/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add link

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thank you! ....ugh, I experience these things rather often (a few times a year maybe?) ....always wondered about it. Off to read!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this! I have seen these "spiders" many times and they always freak me the hell out! I have always had such a bad fear of spiders and I always thought that was why... I thought I was just hallucinating and maybe I was, but I didn't realize that it was actually a phenomenon. I'll have to look up the other threads and check the links. I wouldn't have thought to look into it if you hadn't brought it up. S&F

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i heard if you dream about spiders you come into money..

worked once too...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Thank you for posting this! I have seen these "spiders" many times and they always freak me the hell out! I have always had such a bad fear of spiders and I always thought that was why... I thought I was just hallucinating and maybe I was, but I didn't realize that it was actually a phenomenon. I'll have to look up the other threads and check the links. I wouldn't have thought to look into it if you hadn't brought it up. S&F

Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond, but you actually see giant spiders at night?? If so, what do they look like? I tried seeing them a couple of nights ago. I am afraid of spiders but will try anything once, so I did n't see anything, and at the time i was disappointed but also glad I did not see it. Probably would have not be able to sleep. Just curious to hear about your experience.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

If you do an ATS search there are plenty of threads on these spiders.

The thread you are talking about was moved to BTS in "general chit chat," I just saw it on that side.

see it's still there

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/23/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add link

I did this one off of a spin off of another thread that I was reading. Apparently more people than I thought can see these things. Which to me is kind of odd, and creepy.

top topics

join