It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like I'll be celebrating New Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Now the Rapture nonsense is over (phew, close call eh!) it looks like we should be ok for September and October as well.
I've just received my first Christmas catalogue. I know, let the bells ring, Jesus' commercial interests watch over you 24/7.
Somehow it does not compare with the first cuckoo of spring, notwithstanding the cuckoo's an invader too.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I can tell your new at this.

Trust me, many more will come before october. All of which don't take seriously.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

Trust me, many more will come before october. All of which don't take seriously.

I don't quite understand your reply. Do you mean I'll get more advertising before October? I should imagine so. Or, with you stating October rather than Christmas which was the point of what i hoped was a jocular post, should I read something more conspiritorial and sinister into your reply.
Yours sincerely,
puzzled.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Haven't received anything yet

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Originally posted by gandhi

I don't quite understand your reply. Do you mean I'll get more advertising before October? I should imagine so. Or, with you stating October rather than Christmas which was the point of what i hoped was a jocular post, should I read something more conspiritorial and sinister into your reply.
Yours sincerely,
puzzled.

All of which don't take seriously

There is nothing sinister in the posters reply. you are simply being made aware that there will be further forecasts of disaster between now and October.
We still have the Nibiru/Elenin subjet circling over our heads

Then there will probably be planetary alignments causing disasterous earthquakes thrown into the mix.
Read and enjoy but: don't take seriously

Unless.....
edit on 23-5-2011 by rykc27 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join