It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin buys home in Arizona; Is she planning on running?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

man!..I would love to see her in a cheerleader uniform... run Sarah Run! (in slow motion)

reply to post by mishigas

How impressed were you with that statement? Do I detect some hypocrisy on your part?

I agre with him 100%, except that I'd prefer a dark business with her hair pulled back. That type of woman makes me melt....

It's a hetero thing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That was revealing. So your position is one mental midget is better than the next and you are willing to show your vitriol while defending such a position? Sassy!

CJ

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

I love the state of Arizona but the politics are beyond corrupt there so it makes sense that Sarah wants in on it. Maybe this is where they are trying to create the ultimate right wing sovereign homeland? Please read up on Russell Pearce's (Republican Arizona legislator) background to understand what is going on in that state.

If Sarah wanted corruption, she'd move to Chicago, home of Soetero's, Rahmbo, Blago, Daleys, Valerie Jarrett, et al. Why re-create the wheel when Chicago is the pinnacle of corruption?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

That was revealing. So your position is one mental midget is better than the next and you are willing to show your vitriol while defending such a position? Sassy!

CJ

Can you answer a question for me? Seriously.

Why are you libs so damned afraid of Sarah Palin? Is it because she was so successful in the 2010 elections? Are you afraid that she will mimic Donald Trump and call Barry's bluff?

Here's your chance to show your vitriol...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I agre with him 100%, except that I'd prefer a dark business with her hair pulled back. That type of woman makes me melt.... It's a hetero thing.

Well that about sums you up, a shallow, hypocrite.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I agre with him 100%, except that I'd prefer a dark business with her hair pulled back. That type of woman makes me melt.... It's a hetero thing.

Well that about sums you up, a shallow, hypocrite.

Once again you post a reply that adds nothing to the discussion. All you do in this one is sling personal attacks.

Rule 1 on ATS: Discuss the topic, not the member.
edit on 23-5-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
One thing that makes me very happy and gives me hope about Sarah Palin is that she is a quitter. She quit her post of governor of Alaska 16 months before the term ended. If she could not take the heat of being governor, she most likely will not be able to take the heat of the Arizona desert and she will leave!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Oh, really? You said I was being sophomoric and look what you and your little buddy said. You might want to take a good look in the mirror before you make your comments.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by pajoly

She will beat Obama in any forum that there is NO Telepromter around.

Obama can't speak two sentences without a Ummm, errrr... etc.

Palin can hold her own.

My GOODNESS would I pay dearly for the opportunity to see that.

Would she be allowed to write 'freedom' on her hand, or would she have to remember it?

Seriously. Good Money.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
She is a strong, intelligent conservative

Is this a joke? Palin is the very definition of a moron.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Oh, really? You said I was being sophomoric and look what you and your little buddy said. You might want to take a good look in the mirror before you make your comments.

Please stay on topic, and stop with the insults. Discuss the topic and not the members.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

CJ

Can you answer a question for me? Seriously.

Why are you libs so damned afraid of Sarah Palin? Is it because she was so successful in the 2010 elections? Are you afraid that she will mimic Donald Trump and call Barry's bluff?

Here's your chance to show your vitriol...

I'll take the bait. Seriously. To begin, I don't know what you mean by "you libs". To begin any discussion assuming someone does not have the brain power to think for themselves is not a good tactic. WIthout saying, I am not a "lib" as used in this very silly manner. Are you a teabagger? I would never have assumed but I could very easily section you off as such - I won't. In my first post I merely mention Roger Allies and Fox have recently publicly stated they don't think she is the brightest bulb - that's all - they were and may still be her biggest supporters but when your money maker starts to dismiss you, well, the writing is on the wall.

In answer to your questions, Barry, as you call the President, is JUST AS PATHETIC as Palin, only he wears a different suit. I am afraid for the political process in the USA. The simple divisive tool of the "parties" is that they stir up essentially unconsequential personal issues to get you all fired up - and then it is just a matter of semantics when WHOEVER takes office.

Regarding me being scared of her success in 2010 - what? That was random. I guess losing equates to success? I do know several reality tv shows have been spawned due to her instant fame for nothing, so I guess you could look at that as success. Also, you have to look at the here and now...the GOP will NEVER trot her back out - or in any case support her, as she has become a persona no grata...she is never discussed in a any serious terms when the discussion falls on candidates throwing their hat in the ring...she will not because she is exposed for who she is.

The mere mention of Donald Trump as a source for anything other than sheer bafoonery is a reflection of how hard you are thinking about the subject. You have been fooled.

ColoradoJens
edit on 24-5-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'll take the bait. Seriously. To begin, I don't know what you mean by "you libs". To begin any discussion assuming someone does not have the brain power to think for themselves is not a good tactic. WIthout saying, I am not a "lib" as used in this very silly manner. Are you a teabagger?

But you are a lib, nonetheless. And you are also very crude, young, or ignorant to use the term teabagger.

I would never have assumed but I could very easily section you off as such - I won't. In my first post I merely mention Roger Allies and Fox have recently publicly stated they don't think she is the brightest bulb - that's all - they were and may still be her biggest supporters but when your money maker starts to dismiss you, well, the writing is on the wall.

I firmly believe in TPM principles. I am a conservative, and not ashamed to say it.

In answer to your questions, Barry, as you call the President, is JUST AS PATHETIC as Palin, only he wears a different suit.

I only call him Barry in public. I have other names reserved for him when offline. And he is much more pathetic than Palin, or even Jimmy Carter or Biden or Pelosi or Reid.

I am afraid for the political process in the USA. The simple divisive tool of the "parties" is that they stir up essentially unconsequential personal issues to get you all fired up - and then it is just a matter of semantics when WHOEVER takes office.

That's your fault for falling for it and not demanding that they address the issues. But voting for Barry in spite of his glaring deficiencies is the reason we are in this mess.

Regarding me being scared of her success in 2010 - what? That was random. I guess losing equates to success?

Hah! You can deny her success in sponsoring winning candidates, but the numbers don't lie:

With that being said, Palin’s 71% endorsement success rate thus far—52 wins out of 73 declared races featuring Palin-endorsed candidates (eight additional races are undecided as of 1:30 p.m. on November 4)—is impressive, especially considering that she embraced a number of underdogs in traditionally blue states. Of particular importance is the fact that eighteen of the twenty candidates backed in Palin’s Take Back the 20 initiative have won their races (one race is undecided as of 1:30 p.m. on November 4). That’s a 90% success rate.
www.humanevents.com...

I do know several reality tv shows have been spawned due to her instant fame for nothing, so I guess you could look at that as success.

You'd know about that crap much better than me; I don't watch that mindless pap, as you obviously do.

Also, you have to look at the here and now...the GOP will NEVER trot her back out - or in any case support her, as she has become a persona no grata...she is never discussed in a any serious terms when the discussion falls on candidates throwing their hat in the ring...she will not because she is exposed for who she is.

The GOP is not the only game in town. Frankly, they suck.

The mere mention of Donald Trump as a source for anything other than sheer bafoonery is a reflection of how hard you are thinking about the subject. You have been fooled.

Trump had Boy Blunder running scared with that birth certificate thing. Barry's just lucky Trump didn't decide to expose the rest of his lies and pretending.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yeah, I hope she knows the term for a president is four whole years.

Of course she would move to Scottsdale.

Pictures Here

The Palin women are doing quite well for themselves.

The terms of the deal hide the identity of the new owner of the $1.695 house, which was paid for in cash.

I'm not a "lib" but the reason I'm "afraid" of Sarah Palin (I'm not actually afraid, but I don't want her as my president) is that I disagree with her politics, I think she is a nut-job and I think she's stupid. She's savvy. She knows how to make a buck and convince people of what she wants them to believe, but she's not intelligent or genuine. The thought of her being president is worse that the thought of George W. Bush.

She will have to give up her teleprompter, though. That's the bottom line. Her base will tear her a new one if she uses a teleprompter. (Yeah, right!) It's only bad when Obama does it.

I'm kind of looking forward to this new book: Blind Allegiance

edit on 5/24/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'll take the bait. Seriously. To begin, I don't know what you mean by "you libs". To begin any discussion assuming someone does not have the brain power to think for themselves is not a good tactic. WIthout saying, I am not a "lib" as used in this very silly manner. Are you a teabagger?

But you are a lib, nonetheless. And you are also very crude, young, or ignorant to use the term teabagger.

What's wrong with the term 'teabagger'? It was the phrase adopted by the FOX news crowd when this all began. Was FOX 'immature and crude' to have first applied the term to the protesters (which they readily took up?)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I refuse to discuss an issue with someone who cannot refrain from ad hominem attacks. I have no clue who you are, but based upon your personal insults and name calling I can deduce what kind of person you are. I answered your slanted biased and offensive question the best I could. Good luck in the future!

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, I hope she knows the term for a president is four whole years.

Of course she would move to Scottsdale.

Pictures Here

The Palin women are doing quite well for themselves.

The terms of the deal hide the identity of the new owner of the $1.695 house, which was paid for in cash.

I'm not a "lib" but the reason I'm "afraid" of Sarah Palin (I'm not actually afraid, but I don't want her as my president) is that I disagree with her politics, I think she is a nut-job and I think she's stupid. She's savvy. She knows how to make a buck and convince people of what she wants them to believe, but she's not intelligent or genuine. The thought of her being president is worse that the thought of George W. Bush.

She will have to give up her teleprompter, though. That's the bottom line. Her base will tear her a new one if she uses a teleprompter. (Yeah, right!) It's only bad when Obama does it.

I'm kind of looking forward to this new book: Blind Allegiance

edit on 5/24/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Look, Heretic, it's obvious just based on your name, benevolent, you are an unwashed left wing libtard. Stop pretending to have a brain, when we all know all that is up there is pinko-left wing democrat save the world kill babies ah stuff.

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i hope she runs and wins.

if TPTB, as most people think they are the "force", wants her to win, then she will win.

therefore, ya'll got nuttin to say 'bout it. right?

i don't think she's dumb, obama is stupid. you betcha!

she would have shot obl herself, not sit in a bomb proof shelter watching it.

besides, she would seriously rattle some cages, all over the world.

i don't believe she can be "got to" by lobbiests and wall street, etc.

common! give her a chance, how worse can it get?

obama is starting his campaign now, errr...who's running the country?

talk about quitting!

ya, let's just keep on keeping on, 4 more yrs of obama!

at least she knows what year it is and how many states she needs to win.

"what chu talkin' bout willis? i got 8 more yrs and 6 states to come in, yet!"
edit on 24-5-2011 by fooks because: being funny

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I refuse to discuss an issue with someone who cannot refrain from ad hominem attacks. I have no clue who you are, but based upon your personal insults and name calling I can deduce what kind of person you are. I answered your slanted biased and offensive question the best I could. Good luck in the future!

ColoradoJens

I went over my entire post and could not find one instance of making an ad hominem attack on you. I think you are trying to cya over the crude "teabagger" remark you made, and the fact that I chastised you for it. Then I know you must be red faced because I schooled you over your incorrect response on Sarah Palin's success. You made that comment out of sheer meanness or jealousy.

So let's not play the innocent victim, 'kay, Jens?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join