It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Alternative Website taken Down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

What *I* get, visiting that site is this:

HTTP 403 Forbidden

The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
Most likely causes:
This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

I have visited Red Ice before... How odd.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

I did a google cache search, according to that its only been down a day or so

This is Google's cache of www.redicecreations.com... It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 22 May 2011 17:43:36 GMT.

But as it says it its suspended i think its either a breach on the terms of the server they are hosted on or failure to pay the fees for hosting etc.
but time might tell us more.
but here is asample of some of the storys on there front page.

US Government Takes Down HAARP Website to Conceal Evidence of US Weather Modification and Earthquake Inducing Warfare
Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
Anonymous plans UFO hoax
Danish Film Director Lars von Trier Steps on Zionist Toes
When a pet’s love is all you have left
Suicide off tallest skyscraper in Dubai
The CIA-Pentagon Shuffle: The Fake Story And The Real One
Will Gaddafi end up in Hague? Corbett on arrest warrant request (Video)
Face Development in the Womb - Inside the Human Body (Video)
The Bug-Out Bag - Wikipedia
U.S. Officially Hits Debt Ceiling, Treasury Implements Emergency Measures to Raid Federal Pensions
"Way of the Morris": 2 (Video)
"Way of the Morris": 1 (Video)
Hobbits beware! To test emergency broadcast system, Hungary says severe floods in "Middle-earth"

Might have something to do with this;

torrentfreak.com...

By I only that because of the entries in your list that indicate videos.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just a bump,
As anyone knows who tries to access any "archive" pages on wikileaks mirrors you get an 404 but the main page is up, is this the same people closing it down?

Wondering if the Three Amigo's or any Mods who may be in the loop or know have contact with Red Ice's Mods owners have any info on this?

Kind Regards,

Elf

Edit to add I find the post on page one with the most stars saying "I have never heard of this site" strange, as said this is one of the most respected and quality sites on the Net and most people who are not just into GLP and WND besides ATS know about it, seeming to ridicule or say this is not important could be seen as muddying any take down of this quality site?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Red Ice is definitely one of my go-to sites, and it's a shame that this is happenin to em.

Figures, I just get my comptuer up and running again...

**sigh** Wonder who's toes Henrik took a stomping to.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
just a gremlin in the system, up and running from canada

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Great ... they are back for me, here in Pennsylvania. Must have been a glitch.

p.s. I just spoke to Obama and he said to stop listening to stations like RIR. He said we should all pick either FOX or MSNBC.

edit on 23-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Has anyone got anymore links to other enlightening websites they care to share u2u if needs be if you dont want to post them. Thanks in advance.

mysterious universe.org.. if you listen to podcasts (itunes), this one is great, probably my favourite.. their site is ok too..

another good podcast show is the unexplained with howard hughes.. i think his site is unexplained.tv.. but the site is basic, its the pocast that is good..

a good site for stories, with many links to alternative websites.. ufo, paranormal, conspiracy etc is area51.org
that will give you loads to chose from..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Glitch or not, its a great viral marketing strategy... Think about it... Loads of people who knew nothing about this site now do.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loxly
just a gremlin in the system, up and running from canada

good stuff... i was sure it would be ok..

great website and podcast shows, im glad everything its up and running again...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Glitch or not, its a great viral marketing strategy... Think about it... Loads of people who knew nothing about this site now do.

From their site:

Note: Minor glitch with the technicalities today. We're back up and running. All is good. Sorry about the downtime.

Mischievous Elf is a long standing member here, and I seriously doubt it was done for those reasons. FAIL. It was a technicality, just like the website says.

To ME:
Hey, you ever used that site as a source in any of your threads? Cause I don't ever remember even seeing mention of this site before.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I commonly mention it in my threads - well, two or three. But, you are correct ... I don't see it that often sited or reference for news. However, their guests and interviews are top notch. Henrik is the man.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

From their site:

Note: Minor glitch with the technicalities today. We're back up and running. All is good. Sorry about the downtime.

Mischievous Elf is a long standing member here, and I seriously doubt it was done for those reasons. FAIL. It was a technicality, just like the website says.

To ME:
Hey, you ever used that site as a source in any of your threads? Cause I don't ever remember even seeing mention of this site before.

i have to agree... they dont seem the type to do that, i think they are pretty well known anyway and i think they are quite respected in this field of interest. if you listen to the guests on the podcast, you generally here their gratitude for being on the show..

although, not saying you mischievous elf, but there is no doubt in my mind, someone from red ice will be a member here, as with all the other alternative websites/podcast shows..

ATS site is a great resource too.. the guys at mysterious universe often quote ATS on their show... (wish i knew who they are on here)
come on guys who are ya....

There was also a podcast i used to listen to many years ago, called "now thats weird" it was an internet radio show. its not on anymore, (but i think there are still some old shows on itunes) in the title it had someone doing an impression of George bush and he was saying something about making up conspiracy theories on the ATS forums.. thats where i actually first heard of a site called ATS...

edit on 23/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Edit to query? As one poster asked about other sites of interest, on the "Friends" list of Red Ice ATS used to be there and some time ago dissapeared, I always meant to investigate more why that was anyone have any answers?

reply to post by TrueAmerican

I have used some of the stories that have appeared there but I always link the original source. I believe once or twice especially when quoting written books or an interview have in the past, but have not been posting much over the last 12 months so I cant remember any directly.

I doubt very much it was a Marketting ploy, there is a loyal and very long standing subscription base to Red Ice, I used to subscribe but dont anymore, and always felt those at the top seemed to "walk the Walk" as well as the talk and wouldnt do that.

So glad its back up was afraid to log into ATS later and get the same message.

Maybe denial of service can think of about a dozen three and four letter organisations from around the world, just like on ATS who have been exposed or highlighted there.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 23-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: As first paragraph of post

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This might be little off the topic, but did you guys read that thread in here called " Extraterrestial threat to those with negative blood types"? I thought it was very interesting thread and now it is completely shut down..anyone know why?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
well it is up and working now www.redicecreations.com... from the site page

no conspiracy here

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I would have sent a message to some moderator, but I still dont have my 20 posts
So, thanks a lot matey!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Dang, it wasnt for me..(hides in shame)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

its up and running-i just logged in. im a member...try again, and again if need be.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Facebook page:

www.facebook.com...

Red Ice Creations We're back up. Just a minor technical glitch. Nothing serious.
4 hours ago · Like · 1 person.

Red Ice Creations We're back up. Just a minor technical glitch. Nothing serious.
4 hours ago · Like · 1 person.

just check facebook
there back up

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
its still not working for me...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join