It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you pretending to be today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
We often find ourselves trying to act in a false way that brings us to a common ground of understanding. I assure you that I will not. I am a product of Uncle Sam of many years. I have traveled far and wide and have acheived great knowledge about what is and isn't. I have a higher education that touches into chemistry and physics. I have a general distain for being around most humans and have a condition that keeps me awake more than asleep.

I figure now would be a good a time as any to blow my horn and sound my arrival officially. I am unique in ways you can not possible imagine. Normally would not care about creating threads, however I intercepted something that needs a fresh set of eyes.

I ran accross this while.......tuning a radio (for all intensive purposes). It wasn't binded to any one channel. It was bleed over pretty much. Thought maybe yall would want to take a crack at it. Clearly its a com to someone else....but who?

If it helps, I picked it up with a multi-functional emergency radio (the kind that recieves all kinds of traffic). I also live in the Pacific NW.

(each sentence was broadcast twice, then altogether as one. The broadcast repeated 2 times in its entirety) As follows:

"Doom 31 your table is ready, party of 5 by the lake.

Its Ok to be late 511 through the rivers travel 61-B2-41-A3

No change for the toll booth, use alternate row 93

Ape 4 Ape, the weather is fine, climb the gun sights nose.

4 out 7 in, together meet as the trees wind down"

So, whats your take? A little too random for hucksters.............but sounds almost like instructions.....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don't thing I understand, but it reminds me of this:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Hmmmm, no this was a pretty solid broadcast....it WAS the bleedover onto a area of the dial where there should have been no channel whatsoever.

Then it went away as abruptly as it started.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I have a higher education that touches into chemistry and physics. I have a general distain for being around most humans and have a condition that keeps me awake more than asleep.

If you are so special and unique, I'm sure you'll "figure it out"

**Multiple face palms**.........*sigh* These "I am special and so much better than you humans" and I have secret info threads are getting VERY old.

edit on 5/23/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

new topics

top topics

join