It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbols in new video game L.A Noire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

I understand why people feel the need to post stuff like this, it shows that people are more aware of subliminal advertising and such so it's a good thing but now that we know it's just a very accurate portrayal of 1940's LA we know why it's in the game, but one could ask what was the all seeing eye doing on top of a library in 1940's LA, kind of strange.

But anyhow i was wondering how is the game, i was thinking about buying it, is it like heavy rain or whats it play like?

edit on 24-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seabas1123

Rockstar is trying to tell us something. They are telling us that conspiracy theory references help sell video games. I know a ton of artists and musicians and most them are especially interested in symbolism. None of them belong to any secret societies.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
okay

i played that game as well..

the all seeing eye ...instantly caught my attention during the first intro of the game, so I was aware of the fact that there might be more..
...some spoilers ahead
when you examine the places of crime you often stumble across items not related to your case...

this would be very often "the golden dawn".....check Jordan Maxwell for that ..

in addition the picture of the rising sun between two mountains plays a huge role in the endgame and youll encounter it significantly often... again Jordan Maxwell for that..

in one case aristoteles` book on "metaphysics" gets random attention...

furthermore...throughout the first few capitals you chase a serial killer and interview dozens of characters while tryng to hunt him down...this one very uninteresting character from the beginning caught my attention just by his last name "MASON" .....he turns out to be the psycopath...

my 2 cents..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Symbols in video games is a great indicator of the age group here. Wow, I need to log off and remember I have a life.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I absolutely agree. I actually think they are awake and are putting out their own kind of anti-nwo messages in their games. As far as the All Seeing Eye on the tower and the Masonic G in the game, you have to remember that Rockstar did intense research to recreate a large portion of 1940's L.A. That could just be apart of the in-game recreation, as apposed to subliminal messages.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

Originally posted by Seabas1123
reply to post by Vanishr

Im almost certain Rockstar are trying to tell us something
edit on 23-5-2011 by Seabas1123 because: (no reason given)
Or, and I love how no one ever seems think this; maybe the Rockstar developers are themselves conspiracy buffs...
Like, you know, the people in this thread and on this board.
This stuff isn't exactly hidden, secret or unknown these days.
edit on 5/23/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

I absolutely agree. I actually think they are awake and are putting out their own kind of anti-nwo messages in their games. As far as the All Seeing Eye on the tower and the Masonic G in the game, you have to remember that Rockstar did intense research to recreate a large portion of 1940's L.A. That could just be apart of the in-game recreation, as apposed to subliminal messages.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join